Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Couple Cosplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you want to couple cosplay?
I do, and have! It's fun!
27%
 27%  [ 46 ]
No. It'd be creepy.
1%
 1%  [ 3 ]
I have a boy/girlfriend and am thinking about it.
26%
 26%  [ 43 ]
I am single, but really want to.
44%
 44%  [ 73 ]
Total Votes : 165

Sleepy-Pandy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:58 pm
Oh gosh, we really just started doing our little cosplay duos together. Our first was our Chrono Crossplay of Leena and Serge.
User Image

We have a ton of stuff planned for 2010.
Baiken and Bridget - GG
Simon and Rossiu - Gurren Lagann
Basch and Balthier - FFXII

and my favorite

The great saiyaman and the great Saiyagirl from DBZ.

I find having a character that relates to the character your cosplaying as around makes it a lot more fun. You can be more in character and act out how the two would interact.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:56 pm
Hehehe... Can anyone say...
HikaruxKaoru from Ouran? >:3
Me and my best friend are cosplaying them.
It's going to be so fun.
I can only imagine the demented thing rabid fangirls will come up with for picture poses. O///O  

Property of Kayla

Best Painted Lullaby

4,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:46 am
I have always wanted to couple cosplay. xD but it always seems that i dont have a boyfriend or even a guy friend that would do it with me. sad

any one up for otakon 2010? talk to me. :3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:18 pm
I've only done a couple cosplay with my ex-girlfriend. We went as Xaldin and Saix even though I'm a lot taller than her so she was still mini Xaldin, even with her 3 inch platform boots.

I'm planning on doing a couple cosplay with my boyfriend as Gijinka!Totodile and Gijinka!Raichu. If I can convince him, we might also do Trafalgar Law and Eustass Kid because he's a total pushover and supports most pairings that I ship.

Myopsida

Demonic Dabbler

9,475 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Overstocked 200

stan marsh xx

Original Squad

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:03 am
Uhm, so far I haven't done one yet.
I'm planning on doing them though.
'cause it seems really neat to do. (:
And awesome romantic pictures. ; A;

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:12 pm
"I will corupt thy king."
"How can thee corupt one already corupted?"
"Like I corupted thy Guardian Angel."

My fiance and I have cosplayed together a couple of times. He even lets me cross-play and puts up with or yaoi moments.
Here are a couple of pictures:::
Son Goku and Sanzo from Saiyuki
User Image

Renji and Byakuya (bleach) after skit and he proposed to me! Lol
User Image

"The Angel that rules the Heavenly beings?"
"Yes, he who rules them, I who defeted him."
"That...is imposible!"

Ashta Nightrayne

Creepy Kuro Neko

Moonlight Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:57 am
I really want to do a couples cosplay but my boyfriend doesn't crying  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:45 pm
Couple cosplaying looks soo fun!!!
I don't have a bf, but if i did i wish i could cosplay with him ^-^
But i could still cosplay with a guy friend... right? right?? heh heh... sweatdrop

pasionfruuuit

Katastrophic_Kate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:33 am
Just got me an awesome BF who cosplays with me! We are trying to come up with something fun for the next convention. We would totally do Gourry and Lina from Slayers but I'm way to tall to pull of Lina. boo  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:20 pm
Awww man. What I wouldn't give for my boyfriend to do this with me. Unfortunately, he doesn't like conventions (or anime, really) so I do that stuff alone. I'm already going to be doing the will of the abyss and I would looove for him to be Cheshire, but I know he won't. I already asked if he'd be Gil and he said no. But one of my best friends might be. biggrin That'd be fun (but it's a girl, so no shippy things... people already thought we were lesbians when neither of us had boyfriends.)  

Pearlescent Priestess

Bashful Healer

18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100

XxNaomi-LukarixX

13,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:27 pm
My bf is my cosplay Luvrrrrrrrrrrr <3333

We do a lot of yaoi parings :3

and the only pairing I have pictures of is Miku Hatsune and Kaito from Vocaloid

the gallery is here if you wanna take a peek ;3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:13 pm
Oh man, I tried to plan it but it was a total whore.
I went out with this guy who's.....two grades above me because he said he really loved me and well I'm retarded like that and decided ok I don't wanna be mean.

So I went out with him for a week during the summer and broke up, and recently we went out again for three weeks and I broke up with him on like Sunday.

We were gonna do a Reita(him) x Ruki (me) cosplay thing, or even Uruha(him) x Aoi(me) or Reita(him) x Uruha(me) but he kept getting sidetracked the whole freakin' time saying he was gonna do this cosplay and that cosplay and how he doesn't have the money for both and blah blah and now that I broke up with him for the second time he's like "bawwww I'm not going to ACen anymore just because bawww" and I'm like whatever man, what freaking ever.

I'm so glad we're not because if you really aren't into it together he or she can really hold you back and you might end up not cosplaying.

I've finally decided on my cosplay since we broke up, too - I'm going to be Uruha in his BEFORE I DECAY outfit and I don't give a damn if he sees it or not. It takes alot to make me indecisive and a lot to make me decide, and this was one of those situations where I had to be like "hands down, this is it, I'm tired of it".

So no, unless it's that true love guy and we really wanna plan our cosplays together I'll never do it or try to do it again.
It looks great but I'd rather be single than pull my hair out about it.
If my friends group cosplay with me, I'm chill with it, maybe I'll ship(no kissing if it's a girl though).

It's way too much work for me since I'm a super perfectionist when it comes to these things.

anjelier

Veretix

8,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:50 pm
one of my friends and i are doing a Soubi and Ritsuka cosplay. I would LOVE to have a boyfriend who would coslpay with me.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:59 am
My girl and I are planning to go as The Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl for Animazement '11, which should be fun.

and I may go as Kuabara to her Hiei this year.

Oh, also, Human Pokemon. smile My Skarmory to her Blazeken.  

Zenoth Ashaphar

Convention Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces