Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Jin Allegretto ~The Crazy Fun-loving Type~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I'm a fun person?
  Oh butof course! You have DDR and sweets!
  No, you're just WEIRD.....not in a good way....
  OMG POCKY!
View Results

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:25 pm
"Football...?" she wondered. Izumi and Chase both looked at Michi. "There she goes again..." Chase said quietly. Izumi quickly ran to Kala and warned her. "Kala-chan, don't say that word! If Mi-chan hears that word she'll go cra-" Michi had sparkle in her eyes and grinned. "Football! I love football! I never lost a single match of football in my entire life! I'm like the Queen of Football! Mwahahahahaha!" Michi said aloud. Izumi had an uneasy look on her face as she watched her cousin. "Too late..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:55 pm
oh dear. football. I hate it. Especially the kind that they have in high school. I read somewhere that tiny towns all across America get soo hyped up about it.... It's nuts. But I do enjoy Latin football. It's somewhat entertaining.

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:04 pm
"uhh...Michi?" Kala asked as Michi sorta went wild. It wasn't like her, normally Izumi was the one to go crazy.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:44 pm
Yuki shrugged. "I don't like football that much...Too painful."

Koku "Soccer can be just as dangerous though."

((Koku is right. There's one girl in my class that plays soccer, and always has something broken. Right now, it's her pinky and when she was playing, she tripped and someone stepped on her leg, so that's injured too.))  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:02 pm
"It's probably unusual for you to see Michi like this. Most of the time, it's Izumi who goes crazy. But when someone talks about sports, she can sometimes go wild," Chase stated. Michi kept blabbering about her love of sports. "Of course it's supposed to be painful! That's why they only let the tough players out in the field. And soccer, I just love it! Sometimes I go home with a broken leg or something. But it's so awesome! That's why I'm the Athletic Type! Hahahahahahaha!" said Michi. Izumi ran up to Koku and Yuki. "Don't say anymore sporty words! Otherwise, Mi-chan won't stop!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:04 pm
"Well...i'm sure that those sports are dangerous, but what about lacrosse? or Baseball?"  

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:11 pm
Baseball is boring. and somewhat dangerous. What about volleyball? that's a good sport.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:12 pm
Michi continued to blabber about sports as she heard Kala say about Lacrosse and Baseball. "Lacrosse? Baseball? I love those sports! Michi Yuzuki, the Athletic Type, always plays a match of Lacrosse and Baseball! Mwahahahahahaha!" Michi said with sparkles in her eyes. I would say those are a bit dangerous for Michi. Everytime she played, she comes home injured," he said as he drank his tea. Izumi ran back to Kala and shook her. "No more sporty words! If she keeps going, I have to stop her myself!"

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:18 pm
"slip her some cough medicine. she;'ll be out in a minute." Kala suggested.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:33 pm
lol its so cute:finishes drawing:look jin dear!:gets up and walks over to him:ive finished^_^ and your not quite mopping the floor with her but its still a great drawing. here:gentle pulls drawing out of sketch book: a present for the wonderful handsome host:hands to jin: but...you have forgotten my warm green tea ill take that and a nice flower. i would like it over here at this table:walks over and sits at a table sets down sketch pad and starts drawing: im kinda tired  

meitsukihana

3,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100

ms_nanalee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:19 am
"ah.. any cake with strawberry will do jin-kun!" as i walk towards the couch..
"i really like strawberry, and oh! do you have vanilla? i would love that too!" asking with a cold voice..  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:31 am
::After Izumi-chan and I play a round or 2 of DDR, I step off the machine, happy enough that I tied with her, and I resume serving my guests::

Oh, well it's a pleasure to have you here, my dear Princess Saya. Please, allow me to go get your tea.

::I bring over a tea set and pour Saya a fresh cup of green tea with honey and cinnamon::

Here you go my dear Princess. I hope it's to your liking.

::I head over to Tsukihana and pour her a cup of tea as well, all the while listening to Yuzuki-chan, Kristal-chan, and the others talk about sports::

Here you go my dear Tsukihana. Enjoy! And of course, here's a lovely blue rose for you, to go with such a lovely girl. And I do appreciate you taking the time to draw me. you have a wonderful talent here!

Innocent_Slut_19

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:26 pm
Michi laid on the couch, knocked and tired. "Looks like she used all her energy until she got tired..." said Chase. Izumi was relaxed now. She didn't have to worry about her cousin goin crazy anymore. "Phew...glad that's over. At least I didn't have to stop her the way I do it. Oh, Jin-kun! Can I have a slice of cake?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:43 pm
Well thank you Jin Dear thats very sweet of you^_^ and thank you for the rose:as i sniff it and put it in my hair: there even prettier now...i do however enjoy baseball and played a little basketball.but i think most sports are awesome...except football, it can be very dangerous:sips tea: oh my goodness this is great thank you jin^_^:puts down cup: but now i think i would like to play someone in DDR! i challenge you:points to jin: Jin! and anyone else who would like to join:walks over to the machines: lets go!lol  

meitsukihana

3,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100

Firizu

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:59 pm
Chi walks in randomly. (hi 8D im kinda new at this)

"DDR challenge?? I wanna watch!!" ^ ^  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces