Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Photo Section
WIP Cosplay Photos Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noire himesama

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:44 pm
xinitia
Noire himesama
Still need the Scythe (i always forget what it's called) but i will receive it here soon enough ^^, the character is Ruby Rose from RWBY

User Image

User Image

Ahhh!!!! It's turning out great!!! I can't wait to see its continued evolution!!!!

thanks ^^, i purchased a made version of the weapon a few days ago, hoping to have it within a couple weeks :p  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:54 am
Sorry for being so inactive the past few weeks! My computer was in the shop and my phone wont let me upload or post for some reason. :/

Here is the progress I have been making on my Shadow Cutter for Rose from Legend of the Dragoon. biggrin I took a ton of creative liberties with the design, but overall I like it despite being overly critical. XD

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Rogue-dono

Beloved Vampire

8,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divine Donator 100

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:48 pm
Rogue-dono
Sorry for being so inactive the past few weeks! My computer was in the shop and my phone wont let me upload or post for some reason. :/

Here is the progress I have been making on my Shadow Cutter for Rose from Legend of the Dragoon. biggrin I took a ton of creative liberties with the design, but overall I like it despite being overly critical. XD

User Image

User Image

User Image

AHHH!!! This is looking really good! I love the detail work!!! What materials are you using?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:21 pm
xinitia
Rogue-dono

User Image

User Image

User Image

AHHH!!! This is looking really good! I love the detail work!!! What materials are you using?

Thank you!!! For the sword Im using worbla, foam, wonderflex and instamorph. Normally I use resin for my jewels but it was way too cold for the resin to cure properly so I just used the instamorph. XD  

Rogue-dono

Beloved Vampire

8,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Rogue-dono

Beloved Vampire

8,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:09 am
Finally started working on my Bubblehead Nurse again after a year of procrastinating. XD All I had to do was put the collar on and I could start the detailing and the mask. But naaah...I worked on armour instead. XD So, silly me is sitting here a year later FINALLY getting the nurse done. biggrin I'm so far really happy with how gross the details are turning out even before the airbrushing. biggrin

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:38 pm
Rogue-dono
Finally started working on my Bubblehead Nurse again after a year of procrastinating. XD All I had to do was put the collar on and I could start the detailing and the mask. But naaah...I worked on armour instead. XD So, silly me is sitting here a year later FINALLY getting the nurse done. biggrin I'm so far really happy with how gross the details are turning out even before the airbrushing. biggrin

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Rogue-dono,

Sometimes you need a break from making an outfit. Then after a while you can get a fresh look at the project and get better ideas on how to finish the outfit making it work out even better. That idea worked for my Syaoran cosplay outfit. smile  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Rogue-dono

Beloved Vampire

8,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:27 pm
Finally got around to making the nurse mask. smile

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:56 pm
Here's a WIP of my Bee cosplay! I still have to dye my shorts and make little bows for my shoes, but other than that I'm done! Feels good to be almost finished vuv
User Image  

nerdiepi

Crew

Anxious Shounen

15,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150

Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:58 pm
I decided to do a makeup test for my forsworn cosplay and her is the result

Canon:
User Image

After playing around with it:
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:00 pm
Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

Canon:
User Image

User Image

That's looking really good! I can't wait to see it all put together!  

xinitia

Crew

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:03 pm
I desperately needed a study break, so I worked a bit more on Gale Glory's (from Rave Master) bangs and did a quick make-up test (the scar is lazy; I couldn't find my rigid collogian to play with, so I just used liquid latex).

I gotta say, it's a lot more fun to write papers in cosplay than not! wink

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:43 pm
xinitia
Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

Canon:
User Image

User Image

That's looking really good! I can't wait to see it all put together!

Thanks! I have a completed photo in the share your pics thread.  

Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

Pretty White Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:08 am
So I am working on my Sebastian Michaelis makeup from Black Butler. Not quite satisfied with it yet and my wig needs some more styling, but I'm feeling pretty fly today sweatdrop

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:22 pm
Pretty White Kitty
So I am working on my Sebastian Michaelis makeup from Black Butler. Not quite satisfied with it yet and my wig needs some more styling, but I'm feeling pretty fly today sweatdrop

User Image

Good Luck on finishing your outfit. If you need help with your makeup or your wig you can start a thread in the "Cosplay Help" Sub Forum and one of our crew members would be happy to help you. smile When your outfit is finished feel free to post photos of it.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:23 pm
So i did a makeup test for Mama from dredd

User Image

Photo Section