Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:42 pm
So...many...smiles...I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Kishiko raised her hand. "May I go to the bathroom." Of course the teacher allowed her. She walked across the hall. She saw a "Join Chibi Cupcakes" poster on the school bulletin. Kishiko growled. No need for this stinking up the school. Her eyes started to glow red orange and the post burst into FLAMES! There all better. She continued walking to the bathroom...slowly...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:23 pm
Suza kept her hands on the sides of her eyes, frowning at the teacher. She looked at Kishiko as she walked out. Then Suza decided to move place. She quickly slid down to under the table and rolled to the very back and sat back up. "Hm, at least this seat is better." Suza murmured  

XStarlight_DustX

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:52 pm
Oh...my...gosh...first period was horrible. Kishiko went to her next class, her favorite art. Please oh please don't be overun by smiling people. When she walked into her art class she noticed it was full of dark colors. Yay my alot of my little death reapers are here! One of the newly transformed nerds are here too... The nerd smiled at her and waved. She smiled and waved back. When he looked away she frowned. Now we must work on their additude. She rolled her eyes. She noticed a couple of chibi cupcakes at the corner. Once came over and talked to the nerd i converted. Oh no she isnt! She was being smiley and flirty. She heard the words join and cupcakes. Oh thats it! She went over to them and smiled. "Umm...sorry I forgot your name what was it again?" Kishiko said while batting her eyelashes.

"Hehe its Carl," the nerd replied.

"Oh, hello Carl. Do you mind sitting by me?"

"IT WOULD BE MY PLEASURE! But...I already agreed to sit by Makayla..."

"Is this her?" Kishiko stared at the cupcake girl.

"Yes. She was just asking me to join the club she is in. But it means I have to leave DeathPenalty..."

That lil..." Aww but you didn't see all we had to offer yet. Well...ok." She gave Carl a gentle hug. "Imma miss you." She whispered into his ear. "I had high hopes that maybe we could..." She pulled away from the hug. "Never mind."

"Maybe we could what!"

"It's nothing really." Kishiko smiled innocently and yet it was so seductive. "Have fun with the new club. You can keep the clothes by the way. If you don't want it then find me and give it back. Or give it to one of your buddies." She walked away gently rocking her hips back and forth on purposely.

"No wait!"

Kishiko turned around. "Hmm?"

Carl turned to Makayla. "I'm sorry but my loyalty belongs to Kish- I mean DeathPenalty."

"It's ok," Makayla said with disappointment in her tone. She turned and walked back to her cupcake friend.

"I remain loyal to DeathPenaly Madam President." Carl told Kishiko.

"That's great." Kishiko smiled. "You still wanna sit by me?"

"Gladly!"

Too easy. I need a challenge.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:04 pm
Skye had walked into the art room and saw the whole ordeal between Kishiko and the newly transformed nerds. "Ha ha ha. Nice one." She whispered as she passed Kishiko. She sat down in the corner with a few of her Death Penalty friends and they discussed ways to get new members. Most of which included lying to the members and then declaring, once the newbies had found out about the lies, that once you joined, there was no turning back.  

Autumns Song

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:16 am
Suza quickly walked out of the class and into the Art Room. She sighed with relief when she saw all the dark colors and all that. She sat behind Kishiko and other students started sitting around Suza. "I have to say, its too easy to persuade these people to join DeathPenalty." Suza whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:44 pm
One of my Death Reapers came up to me and whispered, "We lost one of our newbies."

I was enraged. "HOW! WHO!"

"One of the goth's mom told them to join the cupcakes. I really feel bad for her really. She looks so miserable."

"UGH! Parents."

"I know right."

"She might turn into one of them eventually."

"No. Not if we keep talking to her and we can also be nice to her mom. We can hang with her after school before her mom picks her up. She won't lose any darkness."

"I don't even know when her last period is. I'll be a very lucky girl if she is in my last class."

"I'll tell all the reapers the announcement. So atleast maybe one of them can do the job."

"Good. Do that."

"Umm...by the way..." The gothic boy looked and sounded nervous. "You know the homecoming dance-"

Kishiko knew where he was going. "I'm not going."

The boy's eyes widened. "Why not."

"Because there are alot of cupcakes there and they get on my nerves. Plus most of them are trying out for the decoration committee or whatever its called. I bet the whole gym will be full of rainbows. Blegh."

"Well...we can sign up for it. Anyway...its on halloween and we have a good claim for getting on the whatever committee..."

Kishiko's face brightened. "EXCELLENT IDEA!"

The boy's face brightened up. "Really?"

"Yes then we can recruit more and have spooky fun at the same time. Fun as in scaring everyone."

"So....you wanna be my date...or something...?"

Oh great. "I don't know you well plus I can use my datelessness to out advantage. Recruit more guys."

"Umm....ok...but...never mind..." He turned around and walked away.

Kishiko didn't want to let one of her death reapers to feel bad. "But..."

The boy turned around. "But?"

"Try asking me after school the day of the dance. I might've recruited alot by then and I wouldn't need to have them as my date."

The boy tried to sound casual. "That's cool. By the way, my name is Ichiro."

Nice name. "My name is-"

"Kishiko. All the reapers know your name Mistress."

"Right." Kishiko smiled. The bell rang then. Why now!

"Well...cya."

"Cya." From behind Kishiko heard guys saying "Way to go Ichiro! Scoring with the Lady."

The nerd who had earphones in his ear trying to look cool turned off his iPod. He heard nothing.

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:25 pm
Suza walked out of class and went over to a big group of kids (10 people). "Do you want to join the DeathPenalty? Its cool and we are planning on something fun..." She said to them. "What you planning on then." Said one of them who was the tallest. "You mean 'They'." Said another one who was a lot more shorter. "You see." Suza said quietly. The big gang grouped up together and started whispering. Suza could hear them clearly. "What do you think Roy?" The shortest boy said. "We should. Seems fun, and we might get to see something..." The biggest one said. "Hm, okay." Said the only girl. "We'll join." Roy said to Suza. Suza showed them the way to the basement and left them to choose their own clothes. She walked out and sat under the tree. She looked up at the sun, and then black clouds quickly covered the sun, making the place darker, then it began raining heavily. Suza stayed under the big tree, not a single droplet of rain hit where she was  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 pm
Kishiko went out into the rain. She loved it when it rained. The dark clouds, the wet world around her. She was so content with the rain that she didnt know that someone was watching her...  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:07 pm
zack walked outside with an umbrella and a backpack. he wasnt the biggest fan of rain but it was refreshing after the day of school. he saw some death penalty members and sighed "uhhh why are there so many impure souls around here"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:12 pm
Ichiro was hiding in the bushes watching Kishiko. So..beautiful.. He never thought a girl pretty until he met her. Someone who is gorgeous and independent. She's her own boss. That's hot. Ichiro shifted his weight because he was starting to get stiff. Big mistake. He accidentally stepped on a twig. He stopped moving, holding his breath and looked at Kishiko. Fortunately she was too content with the rain to notice the sound. He mentally sighed a breath of relief as he continued to watch this beauty in the rain.

Kishiko stood in the rain for a few moments longer. She loved the rain so much. She snapped out of it a few minutes later and remembered that she had class. She started walking to her next class, the one she hated the most: Sex Education...  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:15 pm
Kishiko noticed the Chibi Cupcakes Captain. Great...the lil rotten cupcake leader is here. She stared at him with pure hatred. She looked around. So many of her death reapers were there. Outnumbered. She smiled evily. We'll bury you soon enough. She turned and walked into the building.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:19 pm
zack started heading back to class. he didnt like his next class but he had to go once in a blue moon he thought to himself "uhhhhhhh sexual education" he started walking to the class slowly trying to miss as much of it as he could and he wasnt in any rush  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:24 pm
Skye sighed and stopped midstep on the way to her next class. "Class skipping time!" She announced to herself before going to her hiding place, the small attic on the top floor. Slkye did this regularly, so the teacher wouldn't really be surprised if she was gone.

"Ahhhh... So comfortable." She said to herself, laying down on the hammock she had set up in the attic.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:24 pm
OMG!!! I'm surrounded by filthy CUPCAKES! She sat at the very back of the class away from the others. There were only two people from DeathPenalty there with her: Ichiro and Suza. She started hitting herself with her textbook until she realized there was a picture of a condom on it. EWWW!

Ichiro saw her discomfort. Poor Mistress...someone as beautiful as her shouldn't be so stressed out. He looked around. How he loathed all the bright colors and faces. Disgusting...Creatures who strain our poor Lady should be executed.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:28 pm
Her vampire senses detected something coming from the attic. Suza....same place where she hid last year...surprising no one caught her yet...well she is one of my lil reapers! She smiled on the inside. Sneaky girl. That's why I'm promoting her later on.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff