Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Thalassa Filo Poli(Sea Kissed Town) {{NEEDS BAD GUYS!}} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Literate or Illiterate RP?
  Literate!!
  1LL1t3r@t3!!!!!
View Results

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:13 pm
Kaori had been simply following along with Chiya so as not to scare the mermna. Now, as she saw her shift, she couldn't help it when her jaw dropped at how gorgeous her friends new form was. "Wow. I mean wow. You should've gone mermaid before." Kaori said, half joking. "It really does suit you though." she said, pulling off her shirt to reveal a tube top underneath. "Put this on. It'll be easier to work with." she said, glancing over at the girl who had just spoken. Walking over she sat next to the girl. "Kaori." she said, sticking out a hand. "How's that cut? It looked pretty bad." she said, tearing off a shred of her shorts, dipping it in the pond, and reaching up to wipe away some of the driend blood.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:32 pm
User Image

When one of the land creatures decided to pick him up in her arms, Shen struggled for a few moments before giving up. He really couldn't fight all that much on land, so he could only hope that they weren't taking him away from the water in hopes of eating him. The merman took in his surroundings, finding many of them odd and new though some looked similar to things under the water. He was tense for the majority of the trip, but when the sight and smell of water reached him he relaxed. Shen was more than eager to get into the new water, this whole affair of being dry wasn't very pleasant. Once the water touched his fins, he slipped out of the human's arms and flitted off underneath the water. It was a little different than the ocean, but it was still water and that meant that several things, like movement and breathing, were much easier. The merman poked his head above the water on the other side of the pond a few minutes later, finding the one that had transported him tending to the wounded one and the other one....looking like a mermaid? That was very strange, especially since he was certain she wasn't merfolk. Unless...that was what her magic had done? It didn't much make sense, but Shen's curiosity was enough to allow him to move just a little closer. Maybe, in light of her transformation, this one would be more receptive to telepathy.  

ninjaingaround

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:41 pm
Kimari looks at Kaori and wences as she touches the area around the gash. "It still hurts but i think i will be fine. Thank you, how could i ever repay you. I dont have much i just have what i have on my back and a small tree house." Kimari looks across the pond and watches as the merman swims closer. "May i be excused for a moment?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:32 am
Kaori smiled. "Don't worry about formalties with us sweetie. Do what you need to do. Also don't worry about paying us back. Though knowing your name would be nice." she said, standing up. She slowly walked over towards Chiya, stopping a few feet away when she saw the merman had crept a little closer. "Could your telepathy help?" she said softly, tying her hair back in a bun.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:12 am
Chiya bit her bottom lip as she listened to Kaori.
"Wow. I mean wow. You should've gone mermaid before."
She felt a blush creep up her cheeks and she took a peek at her reflection in the water's surface. She gasped. Indeed, the transformation had changed her and she couldn't help but admit she looked...beautiful. Chiya looked up timidly as the merman swam closer to look at her.

"Could your telepathy help?" Kaori asked softly.Chiya quietly put on the wet shirt Kaori had gave her and then she dove straight forward. She shoved downward at the water with her tail, and was surprised at how exhilarating it felt. She swam towards the merman and stopped in front of him, softly keeping afloat from her tail patting at the water.
Hello. My name is Chiya. What is your name, merman?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:31 pm
User Image

Shen ducked back under the water when the shape-changer jumped into the water. He tried to keep his calm as best as possible when she approached him, still unsure of her intentions. The merman blinked when she spoke to him telepathically, hovering in the water for a moment before smirking. So she, this Chiya, was also a telepath. This would make things much easier.
Hello, Chiya. I am known as Shen. He replied.
Shen propelled himself around her with a flick of his tail, looking at her curiously.
You changed your shape, correct? How did you do that? He asked telepathically as he came around to her front.
It seemed that the merman's natural curiosity was coming to the surface again.

ninjaingaround

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:41 pm
Chiya smiled at him as he swam around her. He stopped in front of her and asked her a question.
It is my ability. I am able to make a copy of a creature's DNA. Complex creatures I cannot copy, though. Such as werewolves or vampires. I am known as a mimic shapeshifter. I am a human, somewhat. We, my friend and I, do not mean you harm. You are from the sea then, Shen?
She said his name timidly. Now that she was like him, he looked differently to her eyes. It amazed her how comfortable it felt to be in this form. Probably because of her ability.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:36 pm
User Image

Shen didn't understand most of what Chiya said, he had never heard of this 'DNA' stuff and automatically just assumed that it was some form of energy. When she spoke of being a mimic and a shapeshifter, he was able to piece together what she was with the rudimentary knowledge of the world he had. The merman nodded when she said that she and her friend didn't mean him any harm, relieved that he had been right in trusting them. Chiya's question of his origin confused him and prompted his head to angle to the side before he spoke.
Of course. Shen answered telepathically, his tone very much like it should have been common knowledge. Why did you bring me here?
He asked his question based on the fact that he was indeed from the ocean. It was only natural to assume that if an aquatic creature was beached next to the ocean that it probably belonged there. Therefore, bringing it to a different body of water was a very confusing thing indeed, especially when claiming not to wish harm against it.

ninjaingaround

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:37 pm
Kaori watched with fascination as the two seemingly conversed. "Is he alright? Does he need ocean water? He is a salt water creature."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:34 pm
Chiya listened to him in awe. He was absolutely fascinating.
I was afraid you would swim away and not give me a chance to converse with you. I find you fascinating and...beautiful.
Chiya couldn't help but feel embarrassed telling him that last part.
Her head snapped up as she heard Kaori.
He is well. He is only curious. she directed her thought to the girl.

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:48 pm
User Image

Shen supposed he could understand Chiya's point, but it still seemed odd. She could have asked him to not leave before putting him back in the ocean. However, whether or not the merman would have complied when in that frightened state was an entirely different matter.
I see. He replied telepathically.
Shen turned his attention to the human at the edge of the pond when she spoke, half wishing he could understand her words. No matter, Chiya probably could, so that was all that mattered.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:52 pm
"Do you recognize a language? We could always do a search..." Kaori said, always with the tech savvy.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:20 pm
Chiya looked back at Shen, still amazed at how he looked.
Her name is Kaori. She is curious on if you are well or if you need anything. She also wants to know if you can speak any other language beside telepathy.
Chiya pounded her tail against the water and swam in a few fast circles before stopping.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:32 pm
User Image

Shen returned his attention to Chiya when she addressed him once more, relaying what the surface human, called Kaori, had been saying.
I am fine. He replied telepathically. The only language I can speak is Mermish.
The merman paused for a few moments.
I doubt there are human records of it. He added.
The merfolk, in general, didn't have a written language. There had never really been a need for it and with the constantly changing currents of the water, any messages would probably be swept away before they were read.

ninjaingaround

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:38 am
Chiya nodded, still amazed by where he came from.
I can help show you how to speak English if you want. It is just like this, but you use your mouth. Humans have heard legends of merpeople turning into human forms. Is this possible?
She couldn't help but glance at her stunning emerald-green tail. Indeed, it was possible for her.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff