Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:21 am
"is it really wise to be waving around a gun in a club?" Brago chuckled. "more chaos"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:23 am
User Image
Hana-Shi laid on the edge of the roof of the club stairing up at the sky. She could smell the blood from below but didn't have to motivation to go see what was happening. She heard people fighting, which caught her interest a little, so she turned to look down to see if she saw anything.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:26 am
Soli still outside looked up and then she caught the smell of someone on the roof."Hello,"she yelled up to the person.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:28 am
Brago appeared on the roof in his human form. "Halt!" he looked at the two. "oh, its just women"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:32 am
User Image
Hana-Shi looked up at Brago. "I have A name, and its not woman." She told him in a Apathetic tone. She went back to looking at the sky.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:36 am
Soli walked up to the man,"My name is Soli and what's your name."Looking both at the man and woman on the roof.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:37 am
"oh, its some pretty ladies. Soli and Hana-chan"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:42 am
User Image
Hana-Shi looked up at him again. "Brago, I'm pretty sure I've told you before not to call be Chan." She said as she sat up. She slowly stood up aswell, looking like a little doll next to him. "So what do you want?" She asked him, her voice tone saying she didn't really care.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:43 am
Soli looked at the man she never spent time around men before but she could tell there was something wrong with the way he was talking."Oh you still haven't told me your name."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:48 am
"Me? You know me Soli. I am Brago " The Flash Fist" Demon Leader."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:52 am
User Image
"You can't assume everyone knows you. Some people just don't care." Hana-Shi told Brago.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:55 am
Soli's face grew red when she didn't recognize him."I'm sorry Bargo and Hana-Shi I guess I'm still hungry."Soli took out the lunch she brought with her and started eating again.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:58 am
Lady Eevee
User Image
"You can't assume everyone knows you. Some people just don't care." Hana-Shi told Brago.

"Hana- chan, how come you never pay me a visit? You know I would always treat you right." Brago looked at Soli. "Its okay. You probably arent used to my human form."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:02 am
Soli nodded."Bargo what happened in the club?"  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:02 am
User Image
"You haven't given me enough motivation to come see you Brago. You know I don't go out of my way with out a reason." Hana-Shi told him. "Give me a good enough reason to visit you and I will."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games