Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
What does your username stand for? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isagoi Orihime

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:30 am
Isagoi Orihime is the name of one of the OC's me and friends made up for s story we're making. It was originally supposed to be Nara Orihime (it's a Naruto stort) but then we changed the storyline and it became Isagoi.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:13 pm
Waaaaay back in the day when Livejournal was the super new and awesome my very best friend insisted I needed one, so she made me one, under the name boyamiconfuzed- a reference to the fact that I didn't know why I needed a Livejournal to begin with. It was originally going to be spelled correctly, but someone else had that one, and besides 'z's make things cooler.

And then I was too lazy to come up with a new username when I joined other places, boyamiconfuzed is my username everywhere.

boyamiconfuzed

Toothsome Prophet

10,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nerd 50

Live_Laugh_Candy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:33 pm
I honestly don't know
Originally it was going to be live_laugh_love
but then I just thought to myself "nah thats gonig to be taken"
So then i just put cnady instead becuase i was in a candy eating mood i guess.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:37 pm
Well my username is my jappanesse name Emi means beauty or beauty within and Inu means dog so my name means beauty of dog and it fits because im the dog fanatic  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

Zero_unit Kouya

Witty Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:07 pm
My username is from the manga/anime Loveless

The female zero's fighter, Kouya, is a character I absolutely love. So I stole her name for my own >D  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:58 pm
I was doing my first role play on another site where we all had our profiles as characters and the plot involved Aerith (me) from Final Fantasy 7 being a bad guy in a sense. They starting making jokes calling me "no more mrs. nice girl" to "n0morenice" and it just stuck even when the role play had been over for years. smile  

nine-step waltz

Tipsy Nerd

Citrus Hikaru

Romantic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:49 pm
Citrus because I like oranges and other citrus fruits.
Hikaru because I like that name and it means to shine or shiny. I like shiny things... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:21 am
It's a nickname I had in High School. Me and a couple of other art geeks decided to gangsterfy ourselves whilst painting landscapes one day in class and listening to some hardcore Vanilla Ice.

Good times.  

Christizzle

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:20 pm
User Image

Well, I used to be Hokey-Pokey-Panda. When I was creating my account, I was at a loss for anything cool, but I knew I wanted some kind of alliteration. My friend helped me with that one.
Later, I wanted something that sounded sophisticated, and when I think sophisticated I think France. So, memoire-a-la-mode was my second username. It was now all lower-case letters, but it still had the hyphens as I had not realized that I could use spaces.
Well, after a while, it seemed time for a new username. I still wanted it to sound sophisticated, but not in a way that reminded people of pie. I had recently watched the show Absolutely Fabulous, which is where I got the name fabulous dahling from (they said that a couple of times). The H is actually supposed to indicate an accent, and is not just some new creative way of spelling an otherwise dull word.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:21 pm
Christizzle
It's a nickname I had in High School. Me and a couple of other art geeks decided to gangsterfy ourselves whilst painting landscapes one day in class and listening to some hardcore Vanilla Ice.

Good times.
User Image

Wow, me and my friends did the exact same thing in Drama class while watching some skit or another. We even used the name Christizzle.

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:16 pm
I got this zipper pull from Things That Hurt, and it was a blue shotgun. My friend's mom was like, "I'll give you my pink shotgun for your blue one," o we traded. I decided to apply that to my username. :]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:50 pm
Mine's pretty obvious. I've always loved music more than most things, I listen to countless hours of it, write lyrics and sing(Neither one's that good). Music helped me express my feelings about the love of my life too. I'm like an alcoholic only I'm addicted to music(Hense my username) The Xx xX's were added because just "Musicaholic" was already taken.  

Xx-Musicaholic-xX

Azusanga

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:46 pm
Buaha.

I love the anime and manga Azumanga Daioh. It caught my interest and made me laugh. I dropped of Daioh, since I liked the first half of the name better. I didn't want to be Azumanga since that could call upon some sort of copyright war, so I changed the M to an S. Non-intentionally. So I'm Azusanga.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:21 pm
Azusanga
Buaha.

I love the anime and manga Azumanga Daioh. It caught my interest and made me laugh. I dropped of Daioh, since I liked the first half of the name better. I didn't want to be Azumanga since that could call upon some sort of copyright war, so I changed the M to an S. Non-intentionally. So I'm Azusanga.

I actually wondered if your username was a twist on Azumanga Daioh. And I was right! biggrin  

Rei Uchikino

DR-BAD CRAB

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:56 pm
my username was a name my friends and i made up while playing little big planet.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff