Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:22 pm
"No it's ok i don't need any help," She breathed deeply trying to get the images she had seen in her head out. She flet a bunch of aruas around her and flet her own feeling slightly concerned that she was emitting for some reason a dark arua. She shook the feeling hoping that know one could sense it other than herself. She slowly walked into the building.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:24 pm
Demitri looked up and his red eyes made contact with the girls eyes "i think we would be fine." He sensed the strong energy coming from her "May i ask, who are you?" Then turned to Scarlet feeling an aura from her "who are both of you i should really ask?" He said pulling of a necklace of many he wore that had a Nobody symbol on it  

shadowangeldude

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:25 pm
June extended her arm in greeting
"My name's June Malatesta. and you? " she asked, smiling. She held her keychains with her free hand so they wouldn't bang around as much. When he pulled out the necklace, she tipped her head at the unusual symbol on it, that seemed almost familiar.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:27 pm
"I'm Demitri Cocoa Kuma" He glared at June holding his Nobody necklace tight  

shadowangeldude

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:29 pm
June dropped her hand, taken back by the glare.
"uhmm, What's wrong?" She asked, completely confused.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:32 pm
Demitri continued to glare at her, "Your aura... its way too strong for a mere human..." He took two steps back "So obviously i have to take defensive."  

shadowangeldude

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:35 pm
June looked at him in suprise.
"uhh..." June didn't know how to reply. It was one thing for someone to glare at her, but for her aura to be an excuse was just strange. she released her keychains, letting them jingle as they settled. she examined him, a confused look on her face. she spoke of the only thing she could think of.
"I'm not going to attack you, if that's what you're thinking. you don't have to go defensive on me."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:41 pm
Demitri relaxed a little but still kept his necklace in hand. "how can i be sure?" He said aloud to himself more than to her.... He thought for a couple seconds and had an idea, he showed June his necklace "do you know what this symbol is?"  

shadowangeldude

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:43 pm
June's expression relaxed. she tipped her head and looked at the symbol carfully. Broken flashbacks flew through her head. she got a headache, but resolved that her memoried were nonsense and finally replied,
"no."
There was uncertainty in her voice, as her mind tempted to reply what it thought it actually was from the evidence in her flashbacks. she took a step back, her keychains jangling loudly once more.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:48 pm
Zenjin sat there on the other side of a wall listening to the conversation. What? She doesnt know what a Nobody is? Thats odd. Zenjin thought slowly. As he walked the Nobody keychain on his sword jingled loudly, possibly alerting the others of his presence Crap he thought as he sat there quietly.  

Zenjin Jiruga

shadowangeldude

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:50 pm
Demitri grinned and put his necklace back on "i believe you, sorry bout the hostility, you know with all the heartless around, you never can be too careful"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:51 pm
something in her head clicked when he mentioned the heartless. disregarding it, June turned her head slightly towards the sound of the keychain's ring, knowing it wasn't hers. she sighed, suprised there would be eavesdroppers in this town as well.
"you can come out now." she said.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:57 pm
Zenjin sat there thinking of what to do. He could always just run her through with his weapon, but that would cause more problems. So he slowly walked out from behind the wall adn just stood there silently, letting his Nobody keychain just dangle there for everyone to see. "Hello there" he said in a fake warm voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:58 pm
Demitri was confused, then he focused and felt other aura, he was so focused on June's aura he didnt realized they were being watched  

shadowangeldude

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces