Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Cursed Mansion (Open & Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:35 pm
Ayaka nodded and pulled her arm inside, the one that had the bird on it, and showed it to Yuuki as she moved her mouth in a singing movement
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Ayaka turned and smiled shyly nodding. (I'm going to bed! Night talk to you tommorow!)
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Ayaka sighed silently and twirled her hair as she watched birds fly by the window,' Man, I wish I wasn't mute....' She smiled as the birds flew by and she reached out as one landed on her arm and tweeted at her.

*Yuuki walked away from her corner and walked toward Ayaka* ummm......h-hi! ur the 1 that's mute right? oh i'm sorry, i dont mean 2 sound rude.

(alright, good night)
*Yuuki smiled at her* well, the reason i came over was becuz i always see u by this window and ur always alone. and since i'm always alone in my dark corner. i was wondering if it would be ok 2 be alone, together?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:20 pm
Shadow watch all the people in the town. i wish one of them would come here and break this stupid curse. he thought with some anger.  

Shadow Naru

Friendly Hunter

Bloody_Murderer_Yuki

4,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:22 pm
She gave up on trying to get Shadows attention he was in deep thought. Sh saw two girls by the window and scuttled away, to scared to speak.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:16 pm
NekoLover1994
Ayaka nodded and pulled her arm inside, the one that had the bird on it, and showed it to Yuuki as she moved her mouth in a singing movement
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Ayaka turned and smiled shyly nodding. (I'm going to bed! Night talk to you tommorow!)
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Ayaka sighed silently and twirled her hair as she watched birds fly by the window,' Man, I wish I wasn't mute....' She smiled as the birds flew by and she reached out as one landed on her arm and tweeted at her.

*Yuuki walked away from her corner and walked toward Ayaka* ummm......h-hi! ur the 1 that's mute right? oh i'm sorry, i dont mean 2 sound rude.

(alright, good night)
*Yuuki smiled at her* well, the reason i came over was becuz i always see u by this window and ur always alone. and since i'm always alone in my dark corner. i was wondering if it would be ok 2 be alone, together?

*looks at Ayaka and smiles* i think it would probably be easier if u thought of wat u wanted 2 say. i can read thoughts, which is probably y i dont have a problem with u being mute. *smiles sweetly hoping that she didn't come off as rude*  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:17 pm
Bloody_Murderer_Yuki
She gave up on trying to get Shadows attention he was in deep thought. Sh saw two girls by the window and scuttled away, to scared to speak.

*Yuuki's ears twitched and she turned around but didnt see anything so she decided 2 ignore it*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:43 pm
Ayaka nodded and let the bird fly out the window,' I became mute when I was 3 and I was a really good singer... I used to sing all the time but one day I couldn't even say hi to my parents.' She shrugged,' So I became mute and have been maltreated and ignore ever since... well except you.' She smiled and looked out the window smiling.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

(alright, good night)

*looks at Ayaka and smiles* i think it would probably be easier if u thought of wat u wanted 2 say. i can read thoughts, which is probably y i dont have a problem with u being mute. *smiles sweetly hoping that she didn't come off as rude*

I amz a kittin

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:01 pm
NekoLover1994
Ayaka nodded and let the bird fly out the window,' I became mute when I was 3 and I was a really good singer... I used to sing all the time but one day I couldn't even say hi to my parents.' She shrugged,' So I became mute and have been maltreated and ignore ever since... well except you.' She smiled and looked out the window smiling.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

(alright, good night)

well thats horrible. but i've noticed that u always look so happy watching those birds singing and flying right outside this window. and i'm glad that ur still happy after everything u've been thru! *smiles brightly hoping 2 bring some more happiness*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:33 pm
Ayaka looked over at her and giggled silently,' You're the first person to be nice to me, and yes I am happy when I see the birds because they remind me of the outside world where people would know that I loved to sing... I actually have tapes on me singing younger, do u want to hear them?'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

(alright, good night)

well thats horrible. but i've noticed that u always look so happy watching those birds singing and flying right outside this window. and i'm glad that ur still happy after everything u've been thru! *smiles brightly hoping 2 bring some more happiness*

I amz a kittin

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:15 pm
NekoLover1994
Ayaka looked over at her and giggled silently,' You're the first person to be nice to me, and yes I am happy when I see the birds because they remind me of the outside world where people would know that I loved to sing... I actually have tapes on me singing younger, do u want to hear them?'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*Yuuki nods* yes! that would be lovely! *smiles* and of course i'm nice 2 u, i dont see a reason 2 be mean.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:47 pm
Ayaka smiled and took Yuuki's hand pulling her to her room, she put in a tape that played her song as she was little.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*Yuuki nods* yes! that would be lovely! *smiles* and of course i'm nice 2 u, i dont see a reason 2 be mean.

I amz a kittin

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:52 pm
NekoLover1994
Ayaka smiled and took Yuuki's hand pulling her to her room, she put in a tape that played her song as she was little.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*Yuuki's eyes brightened* wow! u really could sing 2! i mean, u know how there r those ppl that love 2 sing but r terrible at it? well ur not 1 of them! and i mean that in the nicest way possible!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:23 pm
Ayaka smiled,' Thank you. I used to sing for a living...' She smiled and sat on her bed.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*Yuuki's eyes brightened* wow! u really could sing 2! i mean, u know how there r those ppl that love 2 sing but r terrible at it? well ur not 1 of them! and i mean that in the nicest way possible!

I amz a kittin

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:29 pm
NekoLover1994
Ayaka smiled,' Thank you. I used to sing for a living...' She smiled and sat on her bed.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

thats wonderful! but do u know how u became mute in the first place? if u dont mind me asking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:33 pm
Ayaka glanced up at Yuuki with a sad look on her face,' No, I just couldn't talk one day...' She laid back and shut her eyes,' It just happened.'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

thats wonderful! but do u know how u became mute in the first place? if u dont mind me asking.

I amz a kittin

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:41 pm
NekoLover1994
Ayaka glanced up at Yuuki with a sad look on her face,' No, I just couldn't talk one day...' She laid back and shut her eyes,' It just happened.'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*Yuuki gets a sad expression* i am sorry. i shouldnt have ask. i didnt mean 2 make u sad. hmmm.....i'm sure i could hear u sing if u think about it.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff