Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
STPMO- s**t That Pisses Me Off Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azulona

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:50 pm
Midnight Fey Amethyst
m o n t e l i m a r

Something else that pisses me off:
Self centered
Breast Cancer patients survivors and Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Those bastards think they are so goddamn special because they've got cancer in their breasts, my grandfather didn't think he was god when he got Multiple Myeloma cancer now did he? No one even gave a s**t about him either when he dyed from it, since he didn't have breast cancer.
No offense to anyone that has/had it or your family members, but it pisses me off so damn much.

Jesus ******** Christ. I made it more suitable for all of you.

STPMO: *points to the piece I quoted* People who say that s**t. Do you seriously think everyone in the world thinks they are God because they survived breast cancer or have breast cancer? HELL NO. Do you know how MISERABLE THOSE PEOPLE ARE WHEN THEY HAVE IT? DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT CAN DO IF NOT CAUGHT IN TIME?! I WATCHED MY GRANDMOTHER GO CLINICALLY INSANE BECAUSE BREAST CANCER WASN'T CAUGHT EARLY AND IT SPREAD THROUGH HER ENTIRE BODY. Do you know how many people were estimated to die from breast cancer in 2009? 40,930!!!!!!!!!!!! How many people are estimated to die from Myeloma cancer in 2009? 10,580! People did care about your grandfather dieing: YOU AND YOUR FAMILY CARED! THAT IS WHO COUNTS! AS MUCH RIGHT AS YOU HAVE TO SAY THIS GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE AND GET OVER IT. Just because you live around a bunch of mother ********, no good, ungrateful (those that are survivors being the ungrateful ones) bastards doesn't mean you have to hate an entire, amazing organization.

Hey, that's your opinion. Thanks for sharing.
I'll get over it, when you get over something I said on the internet.
Honestly, it's my opinion. Don't get butt hurt over it. I know everyone hates my opinion on the matter, and that doesn't make me change it.
Basically, if everyone is just going to continue on about hating me for saying that, go ahead. I'm not wasting my time reading it. You all are just saying the same damn things.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:54 pm
STPMO: People who try to force someone to go on a blind date when they blatantly said "I don't like blind dates, I will not go on one even if the guy was the hottest man in the world."  

AmethystDragon81

450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Christizzle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:44 am
Candy Flavored Kittens
Christizzle
STPMO:

-Chicks that act more stupid than they actually are when they around guys, because they think it makes them more 'attractive'.
-People that text ALL THE TIME.
-Smoking.
-PETA
-Closeminded people
-racists
-People that shove their religion down everyone's throat
-Twilight
-People that pop their gum/ chew with their mouth open
-Overly competitive people
-Ignorant people that claim dog shows are inhumane/unethical when they actually have never been to a dog show and don't know s**t.
-When I'm trying to merge lanes and the person I'm trying to cut in front of ******** speeds up.
-People wandering aimlessly.
-Hot weather.
-This one stupid b***h that is friends with my best friend, but treats her like s**t.
-Old people.
-Border Collie breeders that have ruined the breed standard (I could rant about that for a while so I'll just leave it at that)
-Fox news.
-Attention whores.
-People that talk too loud/too much over the phone.
-Traffic.
-People that complain too much.
-Parallel parking.
-Hannah Montana.
-The fact that I get so pissed off by this s**t.
User ImageUser Image

@bolded: What the ******** have they done to you? Just because you don't like a few seniors living near you doesn't mean you shouldn't like all of them. Most living 'round here are really nice people. D: <
Another thing that pisses me off: when people judge an entire group of people based on a few people they know. Goddamn.

User Image

I used to volunteer at a senior center. There were a few nice old people there, but most of them were rude and inconsiderate. I gave up on it.
Let me clarify, I hate old rude people, my fault for saying old people in general piss me off. My bad.
Mostly I just hate rude people. Especially the people that think being rude makes them cool and edgy, or unique.
It's really just a desperate cry for attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:29 am

Woah woah...Why all the negative energy in here? Where has civilised discussion gone to...._.

FeatherFace

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:05 am
STPMO: -Ex-boyfriends who go to your friends saying how awful you were as a girlfriend.
-Diabetes.
-The way coffee tastes without enough sugar.
-People who think that because I read and liked Twilight, that I'm a dumbass.
-People who don't know when to just drop something when I've asked -them numerous times.
-Having to be patient.
-Twilight lovers who think I should die in a hole from lead poisoning just because I don't die in admiration over the book, even though I like it.
-People who yell at me for liking Twilight, even when I rarely say anything good or bad about it.
-Barney!!!!!!
-People who think I'm a fool just because I think out of the box.
-My ex-boyfriend's friends who told both his sisters(my best friends until I broke up with him) that I was cheating on him the whole time and left him for another guy.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:27 am
STPMO ;

-Twilight, New Moon....
-Liars.
-When people offer me food when they touched it numerous times.
-When people don't wash their hands in the bathroom.
-Any kind of abuse. (Mostly animal abuse and child abuse)
-People who walk slow.
-The people who want attention.
-People who run into you and don't apologise.
-When people tell you to type a specific way to seem cooler (Examples : liek dis nd dat, and to use gtg, brb, afk..)
-When people talk about the same thing for hours on the phone.
-People always texting.
-When certain people cheat on tests.
-Smoking.
-When people say gay. (Example : Someone would probably say, ''Thats so gay !'', or ''Someones name right here is soo gay.'')
-People hum or do weird sounds in class

EDIT :

-Discrimination.
-Inconsiderate people.
-Being Booked.
-Bullying.
-When people don't shut up when your concentrated on something (As in a book, or your trying to work.)
-People who are late to class and have an idiotic excuse.
-Also how certain people dress.
-When people had 5 days to do 2 pages of math.
-Power failures (?)
-When people use my things (pencils mostly), and never give it back.
-People put gum, tape, anything sticky on your lock...

Thats all I can think of for now.
I got to get to my French homework now... xD

Shinyz

Kahlan_BrightBlade

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:22 pm
STPMO
Extreme twilight fans
PETA
people who lie to me
People who discriminate on someone ( like gays)
Liars in general
Attention whores  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Midnight Fey Amethyst
m o n t e l i m a r

Something else that pisses me off:
Self centered
Breast Cancer patients survivors and Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Those bastards think they are so goddamn special because they've got cancer in their breasts, my grandfather didn't think he was god when he got Multiple Myeloma cancer now did he? No one even gave a s**t about him either when he dyed from it, since he didn't have breast cancer.
No offense to anyone that has/had it or your family members, but it pisses me off so damn much.

Jesus ******** Christ. I made it more suitable for all of you.

STPMO: *points to the piece I quoted* People who say that s**t. Do you seriously think everyone in the world thinks they are God because they survived breast cancer or have breast cancer? HELL NO. Do you know how MISERABLE THOSE PEOPLE ARE WHEN THEY HAVE IT? DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT CAN DO IF NOT CAUGHT IN TIME?! I WATCHED MY GRANDMOTHER GO CLINICALLY INSANE BECAUSE BREAST CANCER WASN'T CAUGHT EARLY AND IT SPREAD THROUGH HER ENTIRE BODY. Do you know how many people were estimated to die from breast cancer in 2009? 40,930!!!!!!!!!!!! How many people are estimated to die from Myeloma cancer in 2009? 10,580! People did care about your grandfather dieing: YOU AND YOUR FAMILY CARED! THAT IS WHO COUNTS! AS MUCH RIGHT AS YOU HAVE TO SAY THIS GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE AND GET OVER IT. Just because you live around a bunch of mother ********, no good, ungrateful (those that are survivors being the ungrateful ones) bastards doesn't mean you have to hate an entire, amazing organization.

Azusanga

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:42 pm
I Mother ******** hate being ignored when I go out of my way for people.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:00 am
STPMO: Boys and men who think they have the right to tell a woman to "learn her place."

My own brother has it in his self-centered, egotistical brain that a woman needs to learn her place. The brat is only 14 to my 18. Our dad never treats women this way, so I don't have a damn clue where he got it. I just know he had better get it out of his head...

STPMO(still): My friends and family conspiring against me to set me up with a guy.  

AmethystDragon81

450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:02 pm
User Image

People playing in the hallways at school like they're the only one's there, when in fact it's the entire high school. Gawd, there's other people trying to walk to their classes, and then some random kid will just just pushing his/her friend, and they don't pay attention and then other people (meaning me) almost get pushed down the stairs. Assholes.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:12 pm
User Image

Something else that pisses me off are those girls who dress like sluts then get all pissed of when you think they're a slut. Now, of course, this doesn't mean that they are sluts and that it's okay to like, rape them (another thing that pisses me off, that excuse), and I'm certainly not saying that they shouldn't dress that way. They have every right to dress how they want, but if you're going to dress like a whore, people ARE going to think you're a whore, and you really have no reason to get mad at them, considering you look like you're about to go work the street corner.

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

Emo Zombiez

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:26 pm
STPMO: all guys  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:35 pm
User Image

Now for some more things.

The fact that even though Robert P looks like he hasn't shaved or bathed in most of the pictures I see of him, girls think he's the sexiest thing since sex.

People who pretend to be dumb, or just act like a ditz/airhead.

People who freak out at the slightest provocation (eg, something someone else says on a forum).

People who get offended by stupid things (like people bowing).

People who sue not for any justifiable reason, but because they want the money.

People who try to claim that they didn't, even when it is glaringly obvious to anyone with even a single brain cell that they did.

Kids who pretend they do drugs and bring it up every chance they get.

People who are constantly making sexual innuendos, especially ones that are such a stretch that it either comes out lame or incomprehensible.

People who act like total creepers.

People who pepper their speech with curse words. I'm not opposed to people using them once in a while, but when you say it in every sentence, they lose their meaning. Plus, it makes them look unintelligent.

People who think reading and learning is stupid and a waste of time.

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas