Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Royalty to Rats. [Romance] ((Open&&Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lexi Something

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:56 pm
"No need for thanks. You're showing me where the marketplace is after all," Sirena said. She peered from behind them and looked at the marketplace. "It's so big," she said to herself. Denton smiled and led them to a small restaurant and sat down with Sirena and his sister.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:03 pm
Serphina looked around and frowned slightly. She started missing the gigantic dining hall back at the Pavoni palace. She missed the guests that would come in to eat. She then sat down in a seat next to Denton as Luca took the seat between her and Sirena.

Victorian Dreams

Lexi Something

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:07 pm
"What are your names anyway?" Sirena asked looking at them after they all ordered.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:09 pm
"Luca," Luca answered, not really caring about keeping a polite tone.

Victorian Dreams

Lexi Something

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:12 pm
"Denton," Denton said and looked at his sister. "Dot," she said with a smile. Sirena nodded and looked at the table.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:17 pm
"And your names are?" Luca asked, looking at the two girls. Seraphina pretended like she didn't hear and twirled a lock of her hair around her finger. 'A filthy rat shouldn't speak to me like that. Plus, he has no need for my name,' she thought.

Victorian Dreams

Lexi Something

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:31 pm
Sirena frowned when she looked at Seraphina. "That over there is princess stick up her butt and I'm Rena," Sirena said speaking for them both.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:34 pm
Luca chuckled at the angry look that Seraphina gave Sirena. "And you, DeValentino, need to keep you mouth shut," she said then closed her eyes and took a deep breath to relax.

Victorian Dreams

Lexi Something

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:37 pm
"Actually, Pavoni, I don't have to do squat for you. Remember its my father in this kingdom, you're just a minor," Sirena said with a smile.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:41 pm
"Well, someone thinks they're all high and mighty. We're both princesses. We're equal," Seraphina said, trying to keep calm.
Luca looked over at Denton and smirked slightly. He was entertained by the little argument and wondered if Denton and his sister were also.

Victorian Dreams

Lexi Something

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:47 pm
"And the one who treats a commoner the way they should be treated has more power, Seraphina," Sirena said.
Denton smiled at the argument and looked at Luca.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:52 pm
"That rule is a bunch of nonsense, Sirena. Besides, a commoner who treats a royal with respect shall be treated the way they should be treated," Seraphina said.
"Anyway, I think we shouldn't argue in the presence of a child. So you both need to shut your mouth," Luca said.

Victorian Dreams

Lexi Something

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:56 pm
Sirena frowned at Luca but didn't say anything further. Denton forced a frown trying not to laugh. Dot giggled and frowned a bit at what Seraphina said.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:59 pm
Seraphina glared slightly at Sirena before she regained her original composure. "So why are you both out anywhere?" Luca asked and Seraphina was silent again but not for the same reason as the first time.

Victorian Dreams

Lexi Something

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:28 pm
"I got tired of the palace. I wanted to be free and the palace doesn't give that. It gives confinement and stupidity," Sirena said with a soft tone.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff