Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Do you take things from Ouran and use them in real life? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owlhandler

Romantic Werewolf

4,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:10 pm
ever since I started watching ouran I have been pushing up my glasses up like Kyoya and i learnd what an Otaku is and found out that I am an otaku. redface  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:52 pm
I find myself occasionally have inner threater moments and pushing my glasses like kyouya when I actually wear them. I also find myself eating tons more sweets since I've watched it and probably clinging more to my stuff animal Nana who is a black and white dog that looks like the Nana from the Disney movie "Snow Dogs"  

Wonderbolts Soarin

Until_My_Heart_Caves_In

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:51 am
LIGHTPIE7
When I first finished watching the show, I declared it 'International Ouran Reference Week' and went around school confusing people by referencing a show they had never heard of smile

Some of the highlights included:

- Extending my hand and exclaiming 'Welcome!' whenever someone walked into the classroom
- Whenever someone did something that I enjoyed, I would shout their name, and then jump around chanting 'Mon ami!'
- Whenever someone had an idea, I would push up my glasses and say 'That's an interesting notion... In its own way'

And still today, I also randomly sing Shissou, walk like Tamaki does during the 'We welcome you poor man!' bit, and occasionally sulk in the corner and refer to it as going Emo-Tamaki.

hahaha xd that is amazing!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:14 pm
That would be really fun XD  

iSawako Kuronuma

Darkx_xAngelx_x237

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 am
Well lets see stare

There's always the Kyouya 'glasses' trademark along with his elegant ways of manipulating people >:] It's an asset, really...

My friend and I compare ourselves to Hikaru and Kaoru; individually though. xD I'm more of Kaoru though.

Tamaki's lesson in setting one's glass down has also become a trademark...

Oh and in the first episode where Tamaki throws his arms out and says the beautiful 'welcome to our world of BEAUTY!', but I imitate the english dub outtakes where Vic says, 'welcome to our world of .. CRAPPP!'

Infact, I just do a lot of the outakes for the eng dub. lol

And for fun, I love to attempt imitate Renge's laugh. :]

stare As far as I know, thats it... xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:36 pm
No, I can't say I do, but I've always wanted to use the Tamaki "Homo" comment.

Der Ende

Banriona

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:41 pm
haha so have i! and i, love your username. my guy friends say that all that tome.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:05 pm
shippolover10
haha so have i! and i, love your username. my guy friends say that all that tome.

Thanks~!! I'm planning on using it soon, hopefully it will be successful!

Der Ende

yomi-mikazuki chan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:25 pm
i really want to see kyouya-senpai's pineapple laptop and see what he really has in there...mmm...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image
I wonder how it feels...

Shh! I am speaking...

I have my emo moments like Tamaki. x3
I would go the corner after the smallest thing that depresses me, and my sister always gets confused. x'D

Thank you for listening. ^^

...to be in love.

Elemental Doll

heavensdark

Dangerous Prophet

26,665 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:51 pm
I push my glasses up like Kyoya, I use my pinky to cushion a glass when I set it down, I often think, talk and act like Haruhi in almost every way (except when it comes to food). I also think of my boyfriend as Mori-senpai. He's not really tall, but he's the tall, dark, silent type whenever we go out anywhere.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:13 pm
well no matter wat i do i always end up as a mix of the twins tamaki and haruhi the twins for thir sneakyness tamaki for his emo moments and haruhi for everything else oh and a push my glasses up alot so i guess i have a little bit of kyouya in me too  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

klowag

7,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:22 pm
I push my glasses up like Kyoya.

I always do what the twins do when they're explaining things. When they hold their wrists at jaw level and open up their hands, anyone know what I'm talking about? I also clap like them, staring at a person with my mouth open, amazed at what they just did or said. I've also done my share of "pranks" due to my boredom. Except I regret the stuff I did and it wasn't that entertaining to me. I've also parted my hair the same way as Kaoru's long before I even knew what Ouran was. But now I try to change my hairstyle while still parting it the same way. Kinda hard lol

I sometimes give mono-syllabic answers like Mori. And there are points in time where I just stand there, stoic.

I give the thumbs-up a lot but I don't know who that belongs to since they all do it.

I am nothing like Haruhi, Honey or Tamaki.

Whoever did that Ouran Reference Week thing, you deserve an applause. I would give anything to do that. Unfortunately, people at school are very judgemental of students' actions. Still, my love for Ouran is the only thing I proudly proclaimed and I don't care what they say about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:27 pm
Ok so I am like Tamaki with the glass and pinky. Now my parents think I'm weird  

klowag

7,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MRS LGIT

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:46 pm
Haha, I loved reading through everyone's replies to this thread. xD

For me, I've pushed up my glasses like Kyouya has, laughed like Renge, made references to the AB blood type and have also called both me or my friends the 'homo side characters' in certain conversations. Lol. n__n

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff