Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply RolePlaying
Gakuen Neko RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's better Cat people of Wolf people?
  Cat
  Wolf
  Both
View Results

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:14 pm
Naoko smiled at Kou before getting up and walking towards the dorm building 'good thing I got my classes sorted out before everyone was at the school' she thought with a grin as she saw the huge line to the counselors office 'hmm I remember I had...martial arts, drawing, biology, buisness studies, music....and a few more....' she was thinking as she arrived at her room.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:33 am
When Yoshi snapped out of his thoughts he noticed Kou on the ground, "Why are you on the ground, Kou?" asked Yoshi with a confused look on his face. "No, reason in particular" answered Kou as Yoshi helped him up. "Hey, do you play a musical instrument?" asked Yoshi. "Yeah, the bass guitar. Why?" responded Kou brushing himself off. Yoshi placed both his hands on Kou's shoulders so he would talk to him face to face, "What I mean is we're going to be in the same music class this year" said Yoshi smiling then he took his hands off Kou's shoulders. "You know, you must be one happy-go-lucky neko, aren't you?" said Kou since he noticed how Yoshi has been acting before and after the opening ceremony. "Yeah, how nice of you to notice" replied Yoshi still smiling.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

shirudo raiga

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:43 am
Kou and Yoshi blinked when Chikao passed between them, not even saying 'excuse me'.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:56 am
"Man, that guy must has issues" mumbled Yoshi frowning. "Just forget about him forget about him for now. I need to ask you how to something important, how do I find out what room I stay in?" asked Kou with a serious look on his face. "I guess you're supposed to ask the counselors at the counselors' office" answered Yoshi. "I see, that makes sense" said Kou thinking out loud. "Do you need help finding the office?" asked Yoshi politely. "No, I know where it is " replied Kou then left to go the counselors' office. "Hehe.... it would be ironic if we turn out to be roommates" thought Yoshi then he walked to his room.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

shirudo raiga

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:09 pm
Chikao travelled to the main office, handing in his slip to the attendant.
"Ah, Chikao Kuro-Herutsu. Your father has organized you a private room so that you can focus on your studies."
He nodded and headed upstairs to his room.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:40 pm
{My message went straight to the top even though I was last to reply ... is anyone else having this problem?}  

shirudo raiga

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:49 pm
Naoko entered the room and found no one inside yet 'guess my room mate hasn't come here yet...' she thought as she looked around. She soon became bored so she lay down on her bed and got her sketch pad out, flicking through pictures of flowers and people she'd draw. Her eyes began to close as she drew near the end of the pad and soon she was in the wonderful world of dreams...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:17 pm
kare was sitting in a chair at the counselors waiting for the line to go down she saw so many wolf students, 'ill get my room number while im here to.' she thought as she saw someone familiar already,kou, the wolf who was in the hall with the cat 'yoshi i think' walked in, 'i wonder where the other wolf i saw went, he played a violin, i miss playing my viola, mabye i will take music' kare tought as her mind wandered. 'i should introduce myself' kare got up from her chair closeing the book. "umm.... hello,im kare, and sorry to bother you but i thought since theres such a wait it would be easier to pass time to talk to some one" kare rushed the words and smiled.  

XsagwaX

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:27 pm
"Sounds good. I'm Kou Daichi, its a pleasure to meet you, Kare" responded Kou smiling.

Back at Yoshi's room, "This is going to be one interesting year, I'm sure of it" Yoshi said to himself out loud grinning while laying upside down on the edge of his bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:52 pm
Naoko awoke from her dream with a jump as sher heard people rushing by, she looked at her watched then gasped it was almost time for lessons to start, she had martial arts first, she quickly hopped off the bed grabbing her bag that held her martial arts uniform in it. She ran out the door and sped down the hall trying to not be late.  

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

shirudo raiga

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:54 pm
Chikao had just changed into his martial outs uniform, a crisp white set of shirt and pants that made him think of pajamas. He turned and almost jumped when he saw the Class President speed through the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:33 pm
"Sorry I'm late" Naoko said bowing to the teacher.
"No problem, so your the advanced student were having from the year bellow are you? well go get changed, we'll be starting soon" The teacher replied looking worried as he took in Naoko's small fragile looking form.
"okay" Naoko said running off towards the change rooms.  

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

shirudo raiga

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:34 pm
Chikao covered his mouth silently, pondering. 'She won't last one minute in this class.'  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:55 pm
"so what classes are you going to take?" kare asked kou as they sat and watched the line go down and students with their classes already run off in diffrent directions.  

XsagwaX

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:34 pm
"okay! all ready!" Naoko said smiling and running out of the change rooms now in her uniform.
"why don't you practise with me? these guys will probably be a bit hard for you" the teacher said with a laugh
"fine" Naoko said pouting, she took her fighting stance in front of the teacher. The teacher rolled his eyes before lunging forward, Naoko waited till just the right second then grabbed his arm and flipped him over her back. The teacher landed on his back with a thud. Naoko took a step back prepairing incase he got up again, although most people she threw stayed down.  
RolePlaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff