Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply GGG Contests
Feed back required! All geezers please read. + registar. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Team play or every man/woman for themselves?
Team!! There's no I in team.
63%
 63%  [ 233 ]
Solo!! I wantsh it! Gimme the precious!!
36%
 36%  [ 132 ]
Total Votes : 365

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:17 am
wiccan j
I am in!!! Teams sound better. Depending on how many join, how many players to a team then? (rough estimate is fine...I know you are still working on this) wink
wiccan j
I am in!!! Teams sound better. Depending on how many join, how many players to a team then? (rough estimate is fine...I know you are still working on this) wink
There have been 24 votes so far indicating there are 24 willing participants. I expect that number to soar once the guild announcement is realest which should just be a few days now the art work is nearly finished!!

biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:53 am
-stumblefoot-
wiccan j
There have been 24 votes so far indicating there are 24 willing participants. I expect that number to soar once the guild announcement is realest which should just be a few days now the art work is nearly finished!!

biggrin

WHOOP!! I cannot wait to see the art work. You always do nicely! I am sure that when it is released more players will sign up. Ya know we like to wait til the last minute and drive ya nuts!! xd  

wiccan j

starblazer66

4,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:59 am
I have never worked on a team on gaia. It may be fun. But mah bebeh's usually awake to 11:00pm or so. that makes it harder to play. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:54 pm
I'm for team play, getting a chance to know my guild brothers and sisters.  

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:47 am
This will certainly be a team event

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:04 pm
Hmm well I voted for Solo, because I think it is a little unfair that some people will be able to put in a lot of work, whilst others may not - it's like asking some to carry others.

I love to be involved in events etc, but would feel uncomfortable joining a team, as I know my contribution would be really limited.  

September Wolf

Wintry Dragon

21,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:55 pm
September Wolf
Hmm well I voted for Solo, because I think it is a little unfair that some people will be able to put in a lot of work, whilst others may not - it's like asking some to carry others.

I love to be involved in events etc, but would feel uncomfortable joining a team, as I know my contribution would be really limited.
You should join anyways wolf! lookin through one thread is a help when ya workin in teams and you never know you might luck out and find the thread with the big win hidden thingy xd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:07 am
FallenSammy
September Wolf

You should join anyways wolf! lookin through one thread is a help when ya workin in teams and you never know you might luck out and find the thread with the big win hidden thingy xd
Hehe!! There is no big win thingy this time round. All icons are worth the same as each other. There will be 100 in all unless the amount of participants exceeds 50 then there will be 200. the team with the most finds will be the winner and get there avi's arted by the fabtastic Fairy Nuff!! (The GGG's resident artist)

3nodding

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:58 pm
-stumblefoot-
FallenSammy
September Wolf

Hehe!! There is no big win thingy this time round. All icons are worth the same as each other. There will be 100 in all unless the amount of participants exceeds 50 then there will be 200. the team with the most finds will be the winner and get there avi's arted by the fabtastic Fairy Nuff!! (The GGG's resident artist)

3nodding
Lol ok then she has a thread with one in... i dint know either way or not. It was just a way to entice mr stumble xp

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:46 pm
T-E-A-M Goooooooooooooooo T-E-A-M! lol
arrow rofl

KKinkzz

Saint_Maria

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:11 pm
team play would definitely be better. smile

I am all for it. heart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:13 pm
Can I join someone's team? xp blaugh  

Amanea

Sparkling Star

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:16 pm
Yey, more big events and ones that aren't as annoying as the official gaian events! =P
I wanna play!  
teams  

Zander_Rose

Fettish

Newbie Noob

go go go!

GGG Contests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff