Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Closed For Now Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L Ryuusake

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:54 pm
"I will catch you Kira,"

"Well, obviously I'm in the Host Club. As for a more reputable club, nothing else. I was transferred here less than 3 weeks ago, so I haven't really had the time to check everything out. I'm often busy, after class. In my spare time, I come here." L replied. "As for my associates, I mean the people I work with."

"Because I! am righteous!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:57 pm
Squid laughs, "Sounds a bit like me. I think I want to be a host. It seems like an interesting thing to do."

Squidums

L Ryuusake

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:00 am
((Signing off for the night. Thanks for the support!))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:00 am
"You should! I bet it'll be fun!"
"That's your choice. If you want to be a host, go ahead."
"If you wanna be a host, you gotta know what type you would be. Hmm...what type of host would Squid-san be..."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Firizu

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:32 am
Chi snaps out of her dazed. "Thank you for the cake, Ryuzaki-kun!" she says happily, while taking a bite of the strawberry shortcake.

Chi also sees Michi and Izumi here and waves to them, but she also sees someone new and waves to her as well.

(Ah! Sorry it took me so long to respond Dx I had alot of homework and tests to study for.)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:22 pm
"I will catch you Kira,"

L looked to Squid and studied her carefully. "Squid.... the Uberly Strange Type. But that does make people skittish to be around someone labeled 'weird'." He looked to Chi, and "You're welcome, it's no problem at all. I have so much in the storage room."

L Ryuusake

Kaita Blaze

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:08 pm
Kaita entered the room, and smiled. "Ryuzaki-san! You have a room now!!!" She squealed.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:16 pm
"I will catch you Kira,"

"Uh.... hello,my dear..." L said, taking a leaf out of Tamaki-senpai's book, gesturing to the dark-skinned girl entering the room. "Uhm... we don't often see and exotic rose like you here...." L silently thanked Tamaki for the Hosting lessons.

L Ryuusake

Firizu

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:56 pm
Chi giggles at Ryuzaki's attempt of flattery. She takes another bite of the strawberry shortcake.

"Oh could I get some tea? If that's not too much of a bother." Chi asks politely.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:02 pm
*Walks in looking around* Well it looks like you weren't kidding about being a host Ryu-kun. This room is spiffing. *Sits down in a chair* I thought I'd come for a visit.  

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

L Ryuusake

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:18 pm
"I will catch you Kira,"

"Sure help yourself, " he said, gesturing to the tea. "Why thank you for joining us...... hope you're having fun."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:15 pm
Yes I'm having a very good time. *Smiles* Have you done anything interesting lately?  

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

L Ryuusake

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:50 pm
"I will catch you Kira,"

"Interesting? Not particularly. Just tidying up my part of the room, basically. It's a bit dusty, it hasn't been used in ages."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:48 pm
Squid sarcastically laughs, "Weird, huh? I never would of thought I was weird., but since you think I am it must be true." Squid takes another bite of her cake "I was thinking more along the lines of Computer Geek. Yeah, that fits me!"

Squidums

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:24 pm
Very good. *Nods* Dust really doesn't make the greatest impression.

How are you liking you classes here?  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces