Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Werewolves & Bastet
.:|The Realm of the Moon Pack|:. {-A few news updates.-} [F] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meeki
Captain

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:13 pm
((Syr, for months you've been roleplaying everywhere online except here. I'm not denying you had a nervous breakdown or anything, but if you had, it sure didn't stop you from roleplaying all your other pets. So I would rather that drama not be mentioned here. You chose not to roleplay your faekats. That's as simple as it gets. You told me it was because all the roleplays were the same, boring huggy kissy stuff.

I never said Gould's position as alpha was permanent nor mentioned him as alpha. I said you could continue the roleplay or you could quit since they could easily find a new alpha to replace him. If you want to roleplay Gould, you are more than welcome to but it doesn't mean they'll accept him back as alpha. It's 100% up to them as a pack (which was what the packs were always about, challenging leaderships and whatnot). I'll support whatever they decide. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:52 pm
(( Kinu and I where always there, even though we only had pups at the time we where constantly playing there. And only asking rein hardly consitues asking the whole pack to come in for a Joint RP. I know I was never asked. Reguardless of that, You broke the rules. You have a Plot pet, which requires to be played at lest once a month. You had an Absence of over 7 months, with no mention in the pack thread that you where gone. You where seen around Gaia, so I dont see why you never bothered to Pop your head into the thread and at lest check in. We're getting a new Alpha, and thats that. ))

Ya'kima's bright blue eyes where filled with a coldness this evening as she watched the dance of the two males under the moon light. Her snow white fur briskled and her jaw was set in a sneer. She glanced up at her mother, the elder of the pack as Gould stopped the fight in favor of moving to a new location. She snorted softly but kept her tongue. Change was in the wind, and she could only hope that it was for the good of the pack.  

Shariea

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:03 am
((I know I left here, and I'm sorry for the drama I'm causing but I didn't think faekats wanted me any more. And I know that sounds stupid, I know it sounds foolish, but I abandoned alot of other threads too cause I thought noone wanted me any more. I went through a tough time and it's not 7 months BTW I got soyolo and was still rping gould in the faetasia clearing in august which is 5 months. Granted it's still 5 months and fine get a new alpha but I'd like to go through the stages if you don't mind a fight = fun rp. I'm not trying to start trouble but please shariea don't speak to me like i'm a 10 year old I'm not. and I didn't only ask rein the people whom got origional females, andy, maya, rein, twisted fairytale and the others I pmed, I also used to nag milli and sleet over ims to come rp their wolves I im'ed people to come and rp with me and after a time of no responce I thought noone was interested. I gave 4 people cubbies I think and I'v only ever seen one of them despite the fact that I used to bother them. I acctually rp'd a few times with kinu I beleive but a long time of no reply again, I just thought there was no interest. Not blaming anyone, blame mah self for maybe not trying hard enough to make the pack work but I can't force people to rp.

I'm not asking to be let back in automatically but I would like to at least try and get back in to the pack I know it comes down to a vote and if gould voted out, fine, I still have Snowdrop, I'd still like one of my wolves to be a part of this pack, like you said you guys have been loyal to this place I had time away cause mah noggin was busted. I hope that everyone whom has a moon wolf will get a vote at least, perhaps the poll could be changed with the 3 names? any ways back to this I'd like to finish this rp if you dont mind I was enjoying it.

still not sure how the battle grounds works somone wanna enlighten me?))

She had returned on a whim. She had indeed followed her own path, followed the moon godesses rays in to the provebial mists only to fuiind this rukus. Snowdrops ears flattened against her head and she sat with her paws tight against her body. She hid silently in the shadows watching her father, her mother was there and she smiled softly to herself, she had left long before she had grown in to her adult fur beleiving the path to being an elder was to enlighten ones self in the way of the world. Watching Gould slip away to another location she followed upon silent paws, she had a right to be here she was still a part of this pack.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:06 am
{-Agreed, it takes effort and dedication to run a pack. You have been found wanting and we are moving on as one. The change has been decided and it's final. This discussion should now end, all have said their part so let us finish this once and for all.-}

Rakaeba's ears lifted and he raised one lip in a snarl as Gould approached Matsi, as if warning him to keep away. In fact he had turned and the growl deepened until it was to a dangerous pitch. As he suggested they move to the sacred grounds Rakaeba almost objected. As if he deserved to touch their hallowed soil where the battles of their ancestors still thrived below and above the sacred earth. His tail remained rigid, frozen in place as he narrowed his eyes and raised his head. Watching the other male with an anger that roiled his very blood. As he turned his back the insult smacked the younger male like the icy wind. What disrespect! He didn't glance the pack, no, his attention needed to be on his opponent. But his heart was with them and as he exhaled the icy air.

The ghost-like plumes escaping and rising onto the night, watching the male he had come to loathe turn his back on them and head to a place that wove itself in their lore and song, in their history and the very prose of their pack. He could only bring himself to snarl at the former Alpha. Clicking his teeth once as the fire in his eyes lit brightly and he tore off down the path after him, not attacking as he would have liked, he never attacked another from behind. The cowards way. Moving past him and up the trail, to the place of legends. He knew the pack would follow, they needed to witness the outcome, to watch as the future unfolded. Through the shedding of blood.

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:08 am
{-There will be an announcement on the front page in a moment explaining how this fight it to happen. Thank you for your patience. heart -}  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:18 am
((cute godess kinu **randomness** XD!! whoo rp **flails** like I said I dun mind if gould gets thrown out I would have liked him to still be alpha but it's you guys desish. oh hold on I'll get snowdrops picci for ye!

http://syrius.rogue-interactive.com/faekats/brandnew/snowdrop.jpg

feel free to hot link it to the front))  

Syrius Lionwing

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:27 am
{-Post Three contains the information for the upcoming Battle. Battlers should make sure they read and understand everything in the link's designated post.

Thank you Syr!

Now, let us finish this.-}

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:29 am
((are we rolling?? **waits for intro post**))  

Syrius Lionwing

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:38 am
{-Go to the Werewolf Battle Territory Thread after reading the information from the link in post Three on the front page, all battling will be done in the Werewolf Battle Territory Thread.-}  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:39 am
LOL i read that XD! just double checking if we were rollign yet **sits in battle thread lookin pretty**))  

Syrius Lionwing

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:44 am
{-You roll in the Werewolf Battle Territory Thread.-}  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:45 am
((I can't reply to the topic? uhm let me in? XD!))  

Syrius Lionwing

Shariea

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:55 am
(( I wasnt trying to talk down to you Syr, as if you where a 10 year old. And if I came across that way im sorry (My computer randomly locks up so I have to get things out as quick as possable. I accutally had to write that post of mine twice which, admittiedly pissed me off more) I just wanted it clearly stated /why/ we are getting a new alpha. You hadnt posted anything in the thread since april, and thats what I had been going off of. Snow drop is still a very welcome member to the pack, and even though Gould if leaving...I dont think any of us will forget him. And im not sure if he can come back and challenge again at a later time either. Im not exactly sure as to how the whole thing works. I would like to get to know you better Syr, I know that you are a Great Roleplayer and im sorry that the last few months have been stressfull for you. In hindsight you should have left word with someone and this whole thing could have been avoided. But there is nothing that can be done now. *hugs and wanders off to watch the fight* ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:00 am
(( Also kinu *jumps up and waves her hand about* would you mind if I did some artwork for the pack so we can dress up the thread a Bit? And..how does the dance of the Beta's work? I mean.. we're all related! Ya'kima cant dance, Matsi cant, Snow drop cant...I mean ALL the pups have the same father! So...how does that work? Besides the older females of the pack whom arnt around, we're all exculded because of the no imbreeding laws.))  

Shariea

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:08 am
{-Okie-dokie! n-n Art would be so awesome Shar! -Snuggles- Feel free to draw as much as you like, the front page does need a bit of cleaning. XD

As for The Dance of the Betas. It will not be taking place this fight since there are no eligible females up for it, except Kinky_Sans female and she's an elder so it would be kind of awkward. X3 Anywho, we'll figure out what we're going to do about Betas at a later point in time. n-n heart -}

◕ Roleplay: Werewolves & Bastet

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff