Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
*X-The Cold of Winter-X* (Now Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:21 pm
Scarlet stood up and looked down at him, "Yes i really am an elf, and thank you for that comment. Now if you'll excuse me i have to take care of something." Scarlet smiled and then left the garden. She had one thing in mind once she left and that was to get rid of the damn poachers. Scarlet always made sure to rid them of this land.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:55 pm
Oh no, she's gonna go get my family! I thought in haste.

"Wait! Why won't you do anything to me? I'm the son of a poacher. Don't you think I will do what they do too?" I asked loudly in hopes that she would hear me.

Frankly, I'm trying to save my two idiot guardians because as much as I dislike them, they are still family. And family stick together...not that I'm ever gonna say that to those two.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:04 pm
Scarlet answered him but telepathically, "You don't have the desire in your heart to do such things. Therefore i wont do anything to you." She broke off as she spotted the two poachers. Her eyes narrowed as she saw them cornering a poor deer. She swiftly moved about the surrounding trees and before the shot could make contact Scarlet was in front of the defensless animall with the bullet stopped in mid air. Her hand was out in front of her and she had stopped the bullet right in its tracks. As she put her hand down the bullet fell to the floor.
"You poachers I warn you now, leave this place! Those who harm any animals in this forest, in this area shall pay the consequences." Scarlet threatened to the two. She really had no intentions in hurting the two...she didn't like using much violence. So she would always bluff and no one could tell that she was bluffing.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:29 pm
I took out my revolver the moment I saw my dad and grandpa aiming for the deer. I took aim and fired at the ground beneath the animal and it scurried away. I was satisfied when I saw them groan. They know the sound of my revolver no matter where they are so they turned in search of me. But they didn't see me. They saw the elf instead. They swore very loudly that even I can hear it. Wow, mom would freak out if she hears them.

Then I realized that they had mistaken her. They thought she had used her magic to scare the deer away. I saw my grandpa aim his rifle at her and instinctively, I ran to her. Kani sensed what I was doing and went straight at my grandfather to pounce him to the ground but he had already released a shot before the elf could even react. So I jumped onto the fire path while Kani jumped onto my grandfather.

But the shot had hit, only that it hit me. I fell to the ground seeing Kani leaping towards me and then I was out.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:37 pm
Scarlet sighed, "Humans and there stupidity." She muttered some other things and knelt down beside that fallen one. She put her hand over the gun shot wound and her hand began to glow blue. The bullet levitated out and as soon as it was out the wound healed. The human was still out but was no longer in any danger. Scarlet then disappeared and then reappeared in front of the old man and his son. "Well i hope your happy," she then touched both of there guns and as she did they disintergrated in there hands. "Bullets don't really work on elven," she said more to herself as she turned her attention back to the one on the floor. She softly petted the wolf to calm him so that he wouldn't do anything foolish. She whispered into his ear, "Don't worry he'll wake up soon." After that she faded away and was no longer there. The forest was yet again in silence with the wind blowing and the leafs rustling. What they didn't know was that Scarlet sat hidden in a tree a couple feet away watching.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:58 pm
I woke up feeling really heavy. Kani was beside me, that I could feel and I can hear shouts. Mom, I thought. Mom sounds like that but she can't be here. Dad made sure there were people watching her, I thought. The shouts got louder and nearer to me. I groaned and the voices stopped quickly.

"Nick, are you up baby?" Mom's voice was warm and enveloped me in calm. I opened my eyes and saw my teary eyed mother kneeling beside my bed.

"Hi mom," I greeted with a smile. I love mom the best. She always have a smile for me.

"How are you feeling? Does it hurt?" She asked. I looked up at her, confused.

"Why should I be hurt?" I asked. She seemed aghast.

"Y-You were shot dear, by your own grandfather," she glared at grandpa who looked to the ground guiltily. I remembered then. I was shot but I'm fine now. Must be the elf, I thought simply. I forgot, granny used to say that elves had high tolenrance towards anything. I sighed.

"Are you okay sweetheart? Do you want something? Food? Drink? Or do you want to come home?" My mother asked.

"It's okay mom. I just wanna rest. Can I be left alone?" I asked. She nodded and left the room with my dad and grandpa. Kani whined beside me and I ruffled his fur.

"I'm fine big guy. The elf saved me," I said fondly to the beast. I hugged Kani. "Hm, I don't even know her name and I have to thank her." I said.

I let go of Kani and went to the window. That was when I saw the bush rustling slightly and I knew someone was there. As lightly as possible I jumped down and saw a figure jumping branches. I ran after it with Kani beside me.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:07 pm
Scarlet made hast trying to lose the two that were behind her. She should have stayed back but for some reason this human intrigued her. When she thought she finally lost them she jumped down from the tree and yawned. The sun was begining to set and she knew she had to get back. She saw animals hurring to there shelters to sleep but for some reason the animals seemed restless. It must be because all the poachers that have been coming recently. She then began to sing to the animals and when she did they became at peace and fell asleep.

(( song she was singing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J2lVnT65pw ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:34 pm
I watched her sing and saw animals clustering her fell asleep one by one. Kani was calm beside me but he showed no sign of sleeping. The melody was calming. He loved it. He sat down and listened. The melody engulfed him and filled him with tranquility.

Beautiful, he thought silently. A song that wishes for safety, such a beauty is well suited for such a lady, I thought dreamily.

As she sang, he got nearer as silent as possible to not interrupt her song. A bird perched on her hand and tilted its head to the side and closed its eyes.

"You shouldn't do that you know?" I said after she finished her song. She seemed startled to see me and confused by what I said. I nudge my chin to point at the sleeping animals. "They could be an easy target for poachers," I said cheerfully, Kani sitting right beside me with its head in its paws.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:21 pm
"That would be true, but im not leaving. If any poachers dare to come by then i'll simply send them back to there homes," Scarlet looked over at him and then put the little bird in a tree so it could sleep peacfully.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:41 pm
I watched her and I could fell her passion towards animals.

"Say, are you friends with the Frost People? Are they really evil like my grandpa told me?" I asked. I was really curious. I've never met a Frost People before and I can't really imagine them. All I was ever taught was to hate the Frost People with all might but I can never bring myself to do so.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:47 pm
"The Frost people are kind people," Scarlet said as she looked over at the curious human. "I am in good terms with them, I can't necessarily say i'm friends with them. I never really had the chance to get to know them. Even so they are harmless as long as no one trys poaching in there territory," Scarlet explained to him as she walked around making sure the animals were comfortable.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:16 pm
"S-so they don't really eat humans, r-right?" I stuttered. "Dad told me they were vicious. Is that wrong too?" I asked.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:20 pm
Scarlet chuckled, "Of course they don't eat humans...they are not carnivorous." She walked over to them when she finished checking the animals, "Nor are they vicious, as long as you don't mess with them. Anyways don't you think you should be heading home now. The sun is gone and its cold out."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:26 pm
"Oh, it is getting dark," I mused looking around. "I don't mind the dark, nor does my mother. She knows I like to 'socialize' a lot and especially at night," I said smiling. "Besides, Kani loves hunting at night so I'm always out with him." I added.

"Is it alright if he hunts here?" I wondered aloud.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas