Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Thalassa Filo Poli(Sea Kissed Town) {{CONTINUED!}} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:44 pm
yes.... why do u want to know??? you know, better yet, HOW the heak did you know???

(in reply to akari)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:32 pm
ur just a kid... besides, im alot older than u r.  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:38 pm
[Arias? Are you a little mixed up, JacobMallow? XD]

Chiya sighed and closed her eyes, letting the sword continue to lead her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:58 pm
Noticing CHIYA wasn't following Kaori sighed and turned back around. Seeing a bit of a confused look on Shen's face she sughed. "Don't ask." she said, her voice an empty whisper. she began followin Chiya.

{{a**.}}

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:12 pm
User Image

Shen simply nodded when Kaori told him not to ask about the situation. He supposed it would all be clear in time, despite the confused directions of everyone present. The merman simply followed after Kaori, keeping close to her in case he wobbled too much. He was finding that walking was coming with greater and greater ease, a thing that he took as a very good and exciting sign. After all, it wasn't everyday that you learned a different form of locomotion.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:07 am
As lynx trudged through the dark alley he twitched again and a sound escaped his lips it wasn't a sound he usually made either, a kind of laughter would be the closest definition for the noise, it was high pitched with a hint of insanity. The 'laugh' escaped his lips again and he stopped as the noise continued on. "More... More are needed... I must have MORE!" He said to himself as he stopped laughing and licked a drop of blood out of the air that had fallen from his hair. The evil grin across his face showed no sign of remorse for his actions but rather a type of insanity which could easily be mistaken for joy. "Yesssss... Mooooooore!" Lynx moved forwards once more, every other step seemed to include a slight twitch, on his way to find the soul he was sent to capture.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:22 am
Chiya stopped as Araz fell silent.
"You dumb piece of enchanted metal! Where are we going??"
The sword faintly glowed as Chiya's anger started, "Fine! This is the last time I'm gonna listen to a sword!"
With that she angrily tucked Araz into its sheath and trudged down the street toward the museum. The sword stayed silent the whole way, and Chiya wondered if the thing it had been leading her to had took another path that would lead to her death or one of her friends. Araz always stopped leading her places when her life became clearly in danger.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:26 am
Akari shrugged and swallowed the last of her Pocky.
"It is obvious. I have a talent for guessing one's...species."
She sighed and poked him in the arm, not showing any reaction of fear when his lip curled slightly to expose a fang.
"I'm not scared of you, after all, you are just an over-sized bat that looks like a guy."

Marshmallowolf

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:08 pm
he wondered if this girl was out of her mind.... "look kid,,, im here because i saw someone needs me. so why dont you just go play?" it was at that instant that he relized it.... she was like him. but.... diferrent. emortal yes but vampire no. "i dont appresiate you makeing jokes. besides you could get hurt out here.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:12 am
Kaori merely watched Chiya's little outburst in amusement. When Kaori got like this she wasn't going back until she had killed something. That was the only thing that could bring her back. Rather than panic setting in like with most, she experienced only a malicious joy, making her seem to most completely insane, which of course only fueled her odd mood. As the museum came into sight her face broke out in a hungry grin.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:13 am
User Image

Shen was rather confused by the erratic manner of movement and sudden change in direction of the two humans but he didn't question it, telling himself that it wasn't something he really needed to worry about. He followed them until a large structure came into view. The merman really didn't know what to do as they approached it, he hadn't ever seen a formation so large that wasn't just a mass of rock.
"How...how is it so big?" He said softly.
Shen wasn't asking anyone in particular, but an answer would be most welcome.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:50 pm
Chiya smiled slightly at Shen's widened eyes.
Humans build rock upon rock, making the minerals tough. They keep building it all on top of each other until it towers at great heights. With this, she sent a small image mentally to the merman.

Avelyst

Marshmallowolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:55 pm
Akari smiled widely at the boy and shook her head.
"Jokes are wonderful. If it wasn't for sarcasm and comedians, the world was get boring and gloomy. Besides, you have another thing coming if you think that I'm weak."
She let her mind overtake the mind of a bat in the rafters of a nearby building. Her eyes took on a vacant look as she began to see through the animal's. Spreading its wings, she tumbled down and over the buildings until it reached them, landing lightly on the vampire's shoulder. It, she, squeeked at him.
Jokes aren't too bad, huh? But, this is more like irony.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:05 pm
"neet tric." shaun said sarcasticly."how old r u? and i DONT mean imortality, i mean BEFOR that happened." he was tempted to flick the bat off his sholder but he soon relized what she ment when she said not to think she was weak. "do you have a plce near by? to tell you the truth i might need a place to stay." he could already see it comming,,,, this shape shifter wouldnt like having him around. what he was afraid to sayy was that it wasnt she who neede him, but he who neede her. shaun always relyed on himself since his older brother had beaten him half to death befor abanding him. now he neede this young shapeshifter. why he didnt know. its just what he saw.  

sdasdsdsa1111111

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:39 pm
User Image

Shen blinked slowly as Chiya explained the nature of the museum and still found himself a little slow to comprehend. He had never known that structures could be built with forces outside of nature and had only ever seen structures that were mostly preexisting with some help in shaping them.
"I never knew such things could be built." The merman telepathically replied, not having all the exact words in their language.
He looked up at the museum again, his dark eyes running over the structure as he took in its details. Shen was still rather mystified with the place, so he had forgotten to keep walking.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff