Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
Mother was trampled by our horse. NEW EDIT. Read first post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KittySongLUVsJONASBoys

Shy Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:20 am
if anything like that happened to my mom I would die
I'd probably be crying from worry the whole time she'd be in the hospital.
but anyways i'm glad your mom's doing better
bad horsey

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:46 am
Oh gosh i'm so sorry about your mom. How sad that your horse decided to go nuts.

I've never had an accident as bad with your mom had. Once at summer camp though , i was riding a horse by myself in our riding class. I think another horse got too close behind him or something , because he started to run. It took me a minute to get him under control, thank goodness it was a small ring and not outside where he could of run into the woods.  

Kahlan_BrightBlade

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

finalfantasyfreak1O1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:50 pm
I am your Mord Sith
finalfantasyfreak1O1
Im glad to hear that she will get better.
Im sorry that that happened i would probally have had a heart attack if that happened to my mom.

The pony is so cute^.^
Have you heard if the horse is more behaved and not as food agressive?

You obviously don't know much about horses. Maveric was actually very well behaved. In fact, out of all of our horses he was our best ride. He listened the most and was the easiest to ride.

His previous owners didn't feed him enough and he was a starved bag of bones when he came into our possession. Once he was fattened up, he was starting to get to fat and my mother had to cut back on his feed. Its not good for a horse to be overweight but Maveric doesn't know this. He viewed my mother cutting back on his food as her trying to starve him like his previous owners did. So, he attacked. He attacked what he thought was a threat to his survival.

Now, he attacked the mini ( no its not a pony, still considered a horse.) because she was near his food bowl. Again, he saw the mini as a threat.

I acctually know a lot about horses.
You never mentioned that he was a good horse before i posted.
Plus the way you talked about him it didnt seem like he was behaved.
Were do you put the food bowls, all of the stables i have been to had the food bowls inside the horse's stall.
Sorry about the mix up, she looks like a pony.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:34 pm
O:
that made me sad.
I hope your mother will be very fine!  

hullomulemule

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:39 am
finalfantasyfreak1O1
I am your Mord Sith
finalfantasyfreak1O1
Im sorry that that happened i would probally have had a heart attack if that happened to my mom.

The pony is so cute^.^

You obviously don't know much about horses. Maveric was actually very well behaved. In fact, out of all of our horses he was our best ride. He listened the most and was the easiest to ride.

His previous owners didn't feed him enough and he was a starved bag of bones when he came into our possession. Once he was fattened up, he was starting to get to fat and my mother had to cut back on his feed. Its not good for a horse to be overweight but Maveric doesn't know this. He viewed my mother cutting back on his food as her trying to starve him like his previous owners did. So, he attacked. He attacked what he thought was a threat to his survival.

Now, he attacked the mini ( no its not a pony, still considered a horse.) because she was near his food bowl. Again, he saw the mini as a threat.

Were do you put the food bowls, all of the stables i have been to had the food bowls inside the horse's stall.

You can keep your advice to yourself. I don't like how you are implying that it was something that we did wrong as owners for this to happen. Trust me, you couldn't have done any better. Your little advice that you are trying to give me here is useless and unwanted. Plus I don't remember even asking for it. Also trust me when I say this, I have a lot more experience than you do in the stable. I practically grew up in one.

During the winter we have grass hay always available to our horses even when we turn them out. Our winters are very harsh and the extra hay to eat helps. Grain is given once the horses are put into their individual stalls. Now, this horse (Maveric) knocked down our metal fence that was hot wired and got into the other pastures. Hes very large and the strongest of our horses. Our mini was eating some of the hay that was put out. That's when he attacked her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:06 pm
I am your Mord Sith
finalfantasyfreak1O1
I am your Mord Sith
finalfantasyfreak1O1

The pony is so cute^.^

You can keep your advice to yourself. I don't like how you are implying that it was something that we did wrong as owners for this to happen. Trust me, you couldn't have done any better. Your little advice that you are trying to give me here is useless and unwanted. Plus I don't remember even asking for it. Also trust me when I say this, I have a lot more experience than you do in the stable. I practically grew up in one.

During the winter we have grass hay always available to our horses even when we turn them out. Our winters are very harsh and the extra hay to eat helps. Grain is given once the horses are put into their individual stalls. Now, this horse (Maveric) knocked down our metal fence that was hot wired and got into the other pastures. Hes very large and the strongest of our horses. Our mini was eating some of the hay that was put out. That's when he attacked her.

I asked a question thats all.
I wasnt trying to start a fight.
I dont know why your so pissed of at me, i didnt do anything to you.
I never said it was your fault.
If i ofended you im sorry.  

finalfantasyfreak1O1

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:17 pm
finalfantasyfreak1O1
I am your Mord Sith
finalfantasyfreak1O1
I am your Mord Sith
finalfantasyfreak1O1

The pony is so cute^.^

I asked a question thats all.
I wasnt trying to start a fight.
I dont know why your so pissed of at me, i didnt do anything to you.
I never said it was your fault.
If i ofended you im sorry.

I'm pissed off because you are a ******** coward and do s**t like this

"Good you mom probally deserved it. Hopefully next time one of your horses go crazy they will go after you and brake your fingers so people can be free of you for a few months on gaia. It dosent look like you took care of the horse that attacked your mom. He looks sick and unhealthy.
Also dont ever call me a mule again you idiot. Dont tell people that their somthing when you are as clueless as a rock. Im sick of people like you who are sluts and think that their on top of the world cus they like to lie about their life. i bet that your mom didnt get trampled and your just saying that so people will feel bad for you. You probally dont even have a stable. your probally just lieing so people will like you."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Really? You had to get on your little mule to say this to me? This is why no one likes you in the guild. Now everyone can see you for what you really are.

Hope you are prepared for the s**t storm that's coming your way.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:44 pm
Okay, I'm no expert on horses, but your horses don't look unhealthy at all. They look very healthy and strong to me.

Also, if anyone thinks that you're begging for attention, then they obviously don't know you at all. Then again, nobody needs to believe you. I know you're telling the truth and I know you're not an attention whore. I know you well enough to know that you wouldn't lie about s**t like that simply for attention. And I know that there are other girls that believe you, too. As long as your friends believe you then that's all that matters.

Little girls like her need to keep their mouths shut. They don't even know you. I dare say they're "as clueless as a rock".  

Rei Uchikino

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:05 pm
Rei Uchikino
Okay, I'm no expert on horses, but your horses don't look unhealthy at all. They look very healthy and strong to me.

Also, if anyone thinks that you're begging for attention, then they obviously don't know you at all. Then again, nobody needs to believe you. I know you're telling the truth and I know you're not an attention whore. I know you well enough to know that you wouldn't lie about s**t like that simply for attention. And I know that there are other girls that believe you, too. As long as your friends believe you then that's all that matters.

Little girls like her need to keep their mouths shut. They don't even know you. I dare say they're "as clueless as a rock".

Indeed, very true and well said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:05 pm
User Image

This is a healthy horse.

This is an unhealthy horse
User Image

See the difference, you daughter of a b*****d? Now shut up and go away, because no one but your goddamned mule loves you.  

Azusanga

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:07 pm
I know horses too and he looks healthy to me. Temperamental, but healthy.

Quite frankly that's ******** low for some c**t scab like her to go running around getting her "Friend"/"mule" to go around saying s**t. Makes me want to c**t punt the b***h.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:00 pm
Satin_Slippers
User Image

This is a healthy horse.

This is an unhealthy horse
User Image

See the difference, you daughter of a b*****d? Now shut up and go away, because no one but your goddamned mule loves you.

Thank you and well put  

Matron Mord Sith

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:01 pm
broken_bleeding_angel

Quite frankly that's ******** low for some c**t scab like her to go running around getting her "Friend"/"mule" to go around saying s**t. Makes me want to c**t punt the b***h.

Yeah, shes a damned coward. 5 bucks says she runs the hell away now that we've called her out.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:06 pm
I am your Mord Sith
broken_bleeding_angel

Yeah, shes a damned coward. 5 bucks says she runs the hell away now that we've called her out.

5k says one of her mules comes back to b***h at us. XD  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:07 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
I am your Mord Sith
broken_bleeding_angel

5k says one of her mules comes back to b***h at us. XD

Yep, further proving that shes a coward.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff