Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
furr and teeth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:42 pm
"YAY! I have a companion! I'm not your normal elf. I can't control elements, I fall over my own feet, and archery? Forget about it! So, would you like to be my freaky friend?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:09 pm
sure! and i always hated archery. oh, and before i forget, you not crazy if you hear me say something without talking. ok? hey do you want to go with me to my cabin/ i need to check in on the wolf...  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:30 pm
" 'Why sir, I'm going to at least need dinner first! What kind of girl do you take me for?' " she said in a mimicing voice before skipping after Shaun.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:40 pm
well, what do you want to eat? i mean after all, i do have food in my cabin. mostly frutes so if you are a big meat person than well have to hunt tings but otherwise... i think you would be able to feed 10000 elves just by raiding one of my cabnites... shaun chucled to himself as he thought of how funny this elf was, after all, she didnt jump out at him and try to kill him, but, then againe, he seen couples who have met in simlar ways....  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:53 pm
"I'll take nothing but a proper meal, sir. I am a lady, you know." she said, laughing. "Ya know, i thought I was the only one that got that kind of humor."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:31 pm
i alway thought elves were vegitarians..i suppose i was wrong.  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:44 pm
Bree smiled. "Most of us are. I prefer fruits and veggies, but I occasionally eat meat. It al depends on which nutrients we need."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:52 pm
which ones do you need? shaun said. wishing they could already be close enoughf to read eachothers thoughts. all she needed to do was share something personal with him and he with her.. he was hopeing something easy but more than likely it was going to be dificult.  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:57 pm
"Almost the same as humans, though about ten times the amounts." she said, poking him in the arm. "What about you? I've been talking. Tell me anout yourself."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:43 pm
shaun grimiced. "well, i dont know that much about my life. i really dont remeber much befor i was turned by my brother. he beat me constantly and several times killed me and brought me back to life. i supose thats why i hate him. i want him to expierence it all. and that includes him abandoning me." at that moment things changed. he began to trust her. hopefully.  

sdasdsdsa1111111

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:31 pm
unfotunaly i am grounded and i dont know when ill be free, ill try to get on as much as possible but no promises...
emo emo emo emo  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:34 pm
"Gosh, you poor thing." she said, tackling him in a hug. "Wanna go TP his house?" she said cheerfully.

{{I SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!! crying }}  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:08 pm
shaun couldnt help but laph. " i dont know where he is. and as far as im concerned he can just burn in hell." he was glad to have a friend.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:28 pm
Bree blushed bright red, realizing she was on top of him, and cursed her heart for quickening, hoping he wouldn't notice. Bree spent much time alone, and therefore any contact with a guy thoroughly embarrased her. But could she help it if she was pure? She picked herself up quickly. She couldn't help it though. She felt more comfortable with this vampire, usually an enemy of elves, than she did with many of her own kind. "I'll get the gasoline if you get the matches." she joked.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:59 pm
you know, if i didnt know any better ide say that you just blushed. i heard you heart esclate. but it was probiblyjust me...  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff