Welcome to Gaia! ::

Disney Lovers!♥

Back to Guilds

If you love Disney join this Guild! We have a webbie, Guild Shop, And Much Much More! 

Tags: Good Luck Charlie, Mickey Mouse, ANT Farm, Jessie, Disney Channel 

Reply Wizards of Waverly Place and stars
Wizards of Waverly Place (R & E's version) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:07 pm
Deckota couldn't help laughing, coz she knew that Alex broke the lamp and was trying to get back at him for something.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:10 pm
Emmy seemed to know what Deckota was thinking cause Emmy started to laugh too. Alex growled at the too knowing that they outsmarted her. "We know you too well Alex," Emmy laughed  

Dark_Huntress1202

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:13 pm
"yeah i was trying to get back at him for pouring gravy in my room!" Alex shouted.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:18 pm
"Gravy. In. Your...Room???" Emmy stammered, astonished. She stared bug-eyed at Justin. "Gravy?! What. On. Earth. Justin?" Justin looked confused. "Yeah...what?" "Well, first of all," Emmy started. "Gravy is just so uncreative. Personally, if i wanted to get someone back for something i'd put mites in their bed but ...that's just me. Secondly, all she did was dob you in about the paint ball incident. I think that,maybe, you took it a little too far."  

Dark_Huntress1202

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:21 pm
"yeah you took it too far this time, both of you. i think mum is gonna blame all of us for this one. thanks alot guys!" said deckota and whent upstairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:28 pm
Emmy nodded and rolled her eyes. "Well, i don't know about you guys, but I have got to get to work now. Ya know, over at my Uncle Brad's game store? So, ill see ya's later." Justin waved to Emmy and Emmy smiled as she walked out the door. "Deckota's right," Justin said as the door closed behing Emmy. "We're all in trouble."  

Dark_Huntress1202

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:43 pm
"Justin! Alex! Max! Deckota! Get down here!" Jerry and Terrisa yelled upstairs. "Ok. Family meeting! Why did you break the lamp Alex?" jerry asked when all the Rouso kids were sitting on the sofa.
" It was justin not me!" Alex protested. "yeah, really." said Jerry with a look of disbelife. " fine it was me." said Alex.
"well now, since we all 'love' to learn thing, we will be doing double wizard homework." said Jerry.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:47 pm
Alex groaned. "WAIT!" Max cried. "Is double wizarding homework bad?" Justin stared at Max. Jerry just shook his head. "As it is a form of punishement Max, YES! IT'S VERY BAD!" Alex snapped.  

Dark_Huntress1202

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:49 pm
"well, better get started" deckota said running up stairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:04 pm
By 7:30pm, Emmy is finally back in the Rouso house and sighs as she sees the Rouso off spring groaning on the lounge room floor, Max and Alex half asleep. "That bad huh?" Emmy asked, hanging her coat up beside the door. Alex groaned louder, which Emmy gathered as a yes . "6. hours. of telekinesis spells. I never thought that would be soooooo boring!" Justin said. "Wow! Justin, you're bored by magic!?" Emmy giggled and Justin stared up at her and forced a smile on his tired face. "Well, i learnt telekinesis spells while i still lived with my parents. There quite easy once you've used them a couple of times. Like so," Emmy took her bag off her shoulder and aimed her hands at it. It was suddenly levitating off the ground and moved with the direction that Emmy's hands moved. She evenutally placed it on the couch gently, and once again, she smiled sheepishly as Justin and Alex just stared.  

Dark_Huntress1202

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:16 pm
"Well... i gotta get working on wall walking" said Decokta. " Max, Alex. Sorry Justin, not you."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:35 pm
"Oh, just lovely Deckota," Emmy said referring to Deckota leaving Justin out. "I mean, you chose MAX for a wall walking spell? No offence there Max but i just pulled his wand out from behind the toilet!" Alex chuckled. Justin joined. Max frowned. "Hang on...which MAX! are we talking about?"  

Dark_Huntress1202

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:36 pm
"ok ok, ill go with Justin" she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:39 pm
"yeah, i would too considering the fact that there's apparently another Max Rouso in the house" Emmy groaned.  

Dark_Huntress1202

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:58 am
Deckota giggled at Emmys sarcasim. "come on you guys. lets do this" she declared.  
Wizards of Waverly Place and stars

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff