• Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:24 am
Hester Peche
joe_is_my_hubby
Hester Peche
joe_is_my_hubby
Hester Peche
joe_is_my_hubby

Well my Priest made these rules. That is my source, and a lot of other couples who are courting have the same if not a little bit different rules.

I don't understand why you are letting your priest say how to date. Shouldn't it be what you feel is right?

I would never even think about going against what my Priest says! He set up those rules because he doesn't like the idea of dating. He thinks it is a mockary (idk if I splled that right) of marriage. Also because teens have a tendancy to rush things to fast.

So you have no opinions of your own, outside of what your priest says? What about what you want?

Do you not exist outside of your religion?

I have plenty of opinions of my own. I actually agree with what he says. I think that it is the best way to prepare someone for marriage.

How does a set of rules prepare someone for marriage. Marriage is a pretty hectic, rule free kind of thing...

And you say you ahve opinions of your own but, they have yet to come to light...

Are you kidding?!? Marriage has a lot of rules that you have to follow, in order to maintain a healty marriage.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:25 am
Hun, there are no rules that you HAVE to follow when you are married.

Seawicket

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:25 am
joe_is_my_hubby
Hester Peche
joe_is_my_hubby
Hester Peche
joe_is_my_hubby

I would never even think about going against what my Priest says! He set up those rules because he doesn't like the idea of dating. He thinks it is a mockary (idk if I splled that right) of marriage. Also because teens have a tendancy to rush things to fast.

So you have no opinions of your own, outside of what your priest says? What about what you want?

I have plenty of opinions of my own. I actually agree with what he says. I think that it is the best way to prepare someone for marriage.

How does a set of rules prepare someone for marriage. Marriage is a pretty hectic, rule free kind of thing...

And you say you ahve opinions of your own but, they have yet to come to light...

Are you kidding?!? Marriage has a lot of rules that you have to follow, in order to maintain a healty marriage.

Hmm...such as?
What do you define as 'healthy'?

I know some pretty freeform marriages that are some of the healthiest I've seen.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:31 am
Hester Peche
joe_is_my_hubby
Hester Peche
joe_is_my_hubby
Hester Peche
joe_is_my_hubby

Hmm...such as?

I know some pretty freeform marriages that are some of the healthiest I've seen.

Well cheating on your spouse. Is one of them.  

Shuh-duh-fuh-cup

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:32 am
joe_is_my_hubby
Hester Peche
joe_is_my_hubby
Hester Peche
joe_is_my_hubby

Hmm...such as?

What about open relationships? My brother was with three ladies for a time.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:33 am
joe_is_my_hubby
Hester Peche
joe_is_my_hubby
Hester Peche
joe_is_my_hubby

Hmm...such as?

Cheating on your spouse is one of the rules?  

Rei Uchikino

Shuh-duh-fuh-cup

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:09 am
Rei Uchikino
joe_is_my_hubby
Hester Peche
joe_is_my_hubby
Hester Peche
joe_is_my_hubby

Hmm...such as?

I meant to put not cheating on your spouse.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:13 am
joe_is_my_hubby
Rei Uchikino
joe_is_my_hubby
Hester Peche
joe_is_my_hubby

Hmm...such as?

Well, that's not so much a rule as it is a moral. If you have good morals then this should come off as a no brainer.  

Rei Uchikino

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:13 am
Rei Uchikino
joe_is_my_hubby
Rei Uchikino
joe_is_my_hubby
Hester Peche
joe_is_my_hubby

Hmm...such as?

Well, that's not so much a rule as it is a moral. If you have good morals then this should come off as a no brainer.

Agreed. So what are these 'rules'?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:48 pm
I agree with your definition of courting. My boyfriend has been doing that and my parents like him very much. If 90% of American teenagers realized that they should court instead of date there'd be alot more happy people out there. Marriage is basically the ultimate commitment to a person I personally think.  

Link_to_Your_Destiny

Romantic Dabbler

20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas