Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:14 pm
If his eyes had been wide at the sound of a curve ball, they were even wider now. "Heater...?" Aulii gulped. "I don't want my ball to catch on fire... then I wouldn't be able to play with it..." Aulii said sadly, he ducked when the ball zoomed towards him, he didn't want to touch a hot ball. This time he had to chase it down the path. "I'll get it."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:08 am
Waikiki KiKi just giggled. She didn't have the power to make the ball hot or on fire. Now, make a wave in the shape of a ball, that she could do.

"Okay, I'll do normal ones from now on." Again the adult chuckled.

immortalmina

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:00 am
"Phew" Aulii sighed with relief, some of those balls she was throwing at him were scary. "You are a good thrower. I just am not a good catcher." Aulii said as he walked back with the ball he had fetched. "Catch!" Aulii shoted as he threw the ball up into the air towards the female.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:32 am
"Ah, no you are good." Waikiki KiKi said as she tried to catch the ball but failed. Did she do it on purpose? If she had she didn't want the boy to know. She wanted him to feel like he was doing well and having fun.

"I'll get it." The adult said as she ran off to where it had rolled. She found the ball and began to bring it back. As she did she kicked the other ball from earlier, but not on purpose and then fell to her knees. "Oops."

immortalmina

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:08 am
Aulii smiled, wow he must have thrown the ball good if she hadn't caught it just like he hadn't caught all the good balls she had thrown. "The point of the game is to catch it, silly." Aulii told her before she fell down. He gasped when the female did fall down and he ran over to her. "Are you otay?!" he exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:06 am
Waikiki KiKi looked up at the boy and smiled. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just took an awesome trip." She chuckled to herself as she sat back up. The adult then looked over herself to make sure she was in face okay, which she was.

She then stood holding onto the ball that was Aulii's. "Okay, try that again?"

immortalmina

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:36 am
"Yeah, just don't hurt yourself this time." An awesome trip? Aulii didn't understand how any trip could be awesome but he shrugged his shoulders and ran off to where he was a good distance from her so that they could start playing ball again.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:54 am
Waikiki KiKi nodded. Yeah, she didn't really want to fall again so she hoped she wouldn't. The adult looked around and made sure there wasn't anything to trip her this time. After that she tossed the ball towards the kid.  

immortalmina

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:58 pm
Aulii caught the ball this time and ran around excitedly. "Hey I caught it." He then threw the ball back as hard as he could, which wasn't extremely hard. "How come you want to play with a kid?" Aulii asked her curiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:40 am
Waikiki KiKi thought about it for a moment. "Well, I guess I thought it would be fun, and it is." She winked at the boy. Waikiki KiKi had a twin brother that she never saw, then a best friend that couldn't' leave the lake. Maybe she was feeling lonely and a kid was just a nice safe friend to make.  

immortalmina

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces