Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:14 pm
Nicky Cade
broken_bleeding_angel
No, you change with the people you love. Never for.
Very well said. I'm glad to see people that still understand that. I have a younger brother and the majority of girls he's friends with are something totally different every week, based on whatever guy in the group they're after. It's kind of sad...

Agreed that is. It's sad to see people be something they're not, just for a little attention from someone else.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:20 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
Nicky Cade
broken_bleeding_angel
Very well said. I'm glad to see people that still understand that. I have a younger brother and the majority of girls he's friends with are something totally different every week, based on whatever guy in the group they're after. It's kind of sad...

Agreed that is. It's sad to see people be something they're not, just for a little attention from someone else.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Also there are people who do like people the way they are. So why change?! Our earth is half populated with men, there is always another guy.  

iDorkosaurous_Rex

Nicky Cade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:22 pm
What is that quote? ...In a world where you can be anything, be yourself...right?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:24 pm
iDorkosaurous_Rex
broken_bleeding_angel
Nicky Cade
broken_bleeding_angel

Couldn't have said it better myself. Also there are people who do like people the way they are. So why change?! Our earth is half populated with men, there is always another guy.

Often they're too shallow to date the guy that does like them for who they are because they want the good looking guy that every other girl wants.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:29 pm
Nicky Cade
What is that quote? ...In a world where you can be anything, be yourself...right?

I believe so.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:46 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
iDorkosaurous_Rex
broken_bleeding_angel
Nicky Cade
broken_bleeding_angel

Often they're too shallow to date the guy that does like them for who they are because they want the good looking guy that every other girl wants.

Then the guy they gave up, ended up being successful. That happened to my Aunt.  

iDorkosaurous_Rex

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:51 pm
iDorkosaurous_Rex
broken_bleeding_angel
iDorkosaurous_Rex

Yup. That happens in life.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:35 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
iDorkosaurous_Rex
broken_bleeding_angel
iDorkosaurous_Rex

Yup. That happens in life.

It's terrible but true. Then she wonders why her marriage is so bad. Even her kids are asking them to get a divorce.  

iDorkosaurous_Rex

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:19 pm
Now that is sad.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:26 pm
I'm glad someone finally said it. I was getting rather tired of seeing those threads...I mean honestly was the point of being with someone if you're not your real self around them...and what's the point of liking someone if they don't like the real you.

Is aesthetics all people care about anymore?  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:04 pm
Do boob surgeons make a lot of money? Yes. Why because people want to look good. They want to be noticed, lusted after, and what not. So people will do what they can to have that. They want to acknowledged and such.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:17 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
Do boob surgeons make a lot of money? Yes. Why because people want to look good. They want to be noticed, lusted after, and what not. So people will do what they can to have that. They want to acknowledged and such.

I can understanding wanting to look good, I have that want everytime I open my closet. It's just the extremes people go to...it's kind of depressing.  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:21 pm
Hester Peche
broken_bleeding_angel

I can understanding wanting to look good, I have that want everytime I open my closet. It's just the extremes people go to...it's kind of depressing.

It is. Especially when they're obsessed with being better then everyone else.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:25 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
Hester Peche
broken_bleeding_angel

Yeah it's like some people only focus on others "good qualities" instead of seeing that they have many of their own. So they'll twist and contort their image to be what they think people want to see. And I really hate the media for things like that--they make it seem like the "perfect" girl is some Aryan-esque bimbo.  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:31 pm
Hester Peche
broken_bleeding_angel
Hester Peche
broken_bleeding_angel

Yeah it's like some people only focus on others "good qualities" instead of seeing that they have many of their own. So they'll twist and contort their image to be what they think people want to see. And I really hate the media for things like that--they make it seem like the "perfect" girl is some Aryan-esque bimbo.

Agreed. And yes those girls are gorgeous, but what else? Can she burp the entire alphabet? Kick a** at Soul Calaber? Stick spoons on her face for hours? Among other things that people are capable of doing. It seems like the media wants dumb, pretty girls, who sleep around and do as they're told. Which, quite frankly doesn't fly with me.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff