Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:09 am
Mord: Lol I get warm fuzzies when I'm writing them. <3

Iceestar: Nope. Why should I be afraid to voice my opinion? After all, half of these whiny little cunts want to go around quoting the rules saying we can't judge them, or they have to accept their opinions. But they don't realize it goes both ways. They only like to pull that s**t to get others in trouble when most the time they don't realize they're doing it to themselves.

A lot of these girls need to smarten up. Not everyone in this world is going to be nice to you. The sooner you learn that the better. Don't get me wrong, I'm a super nice person to you if you're on my good side. If not then you get what you deserve.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:54 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
If you don't like what I have to say to attention whoring 14 year old twats then don't ******** read it.

LOL WAT

This argument doesn't work all that well with books/fanfic to begin with (how do you know that you don't like it if you don't read it?), but just randomly skip a post in a thread? Really?

Matron Mord Sith
Broken I love how you have this ability to make your words drip with venom <3 After reading any of your posts, I am left with this warm fuzzy feeling.

Definitely. Because putting an f-bomb in every sentence doesn't get rid of the impact the word should have and make posts borderline unreadable. Because calling someone a t**t/c**t is going to make them listen, especially when you're claiming that you're not unnecessarily rude. I'm definitely interpreting this as venom and "warm fuzzy feelings".

I don't have a problem with profanity, but make it meaningful or it just undermines whatever you're trying to say.
This is directed more at Broken than Mord, obviously.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:13 am
Zephyrkitty
broken_bleeding_angel
If you don't like what I have to say to attention whoring 14 year old twats then don't ******** read it.

LOL WAT

This argument doesn't work all that well with books/fanfic to begin with (how do you know that you don't like it if you don't read it?), but just randomly skip a post in a thread? Really?

Matron Mord Sith
Broken I love how you have this ability to make your words drip with venom <3 After reading any of your posts, I am left with this warm fuzzy feeling.

Definitely. Because putting an f-bomb in every sentence doesn't get rid of the impact the word should have and make posts borderline unreadable. Because calling someone a t**t/c**t is going to make them listen, especially when you're claiming that you're not unnecessarily rude. I'm definitely interpreting this as venom and "warm fuzzy feelings".

I don't have a problem with profanity, but make it meaningful or it just undermines whatever you're trying to say.

There's two f-bomb's in every paragraph. Not every sentence. Quite frankly I type my words like I would say them. I don't bother with "p***y-footing" around people any more. It gets annoying and most of the time they still don't learn. I find my way gets the point across. You can do it your way though. Either way I really don't care.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:49 pm
People are rude because they think that they are better then everyone else, and no one else matters. Unfortunately that is how some people are in this guild.  

Shuh-duh-fuh-cup

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:10 am
Zephyrkitty
broken_bleeding_angel

LOL WAT

Matron Mord Sith

Uh, if you don't like it then tough s**t? How about instead of following us around and trying to start a meaningless fight, how about you go and debate about something thats worth it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:12 am
joe_is_my_hubby
People are rude because they think that they are better then everyone else, and no one else matters. Unfortunately that is how some people are in this guild.

*cough* Hypocrite! *cough*  

Matron Mord Sith

iDorkosaurous_Rex

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:31 am
Matron Mord Sith
joe_is_my_hubby

User ImageUser Image

Yesh, I have something to say.

Agreed!

I guess we'll never know, because I forgot.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:34 am
iDorkosaurous_Rex
Matron Mord Sith
joe_is_my_hubby

User ImageUser Image

Agreed!

Agreed x2.

Namikikyo

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:19 am
Namikikyo
iDorkosaurous_Rex
Matron Mord Sith
joe_is_my_hubby

User ImageUser Image

Agreed!

Agreed x2.

lol I love these debates. Agreed x3.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:13 pm
AmberElric
Namikikyo
iDorkosaurous_Rex
Matron Mord Sith
joe_is_my_hubby

User ImageUser Image

Agreed!

Agreed x2.

lol I love these debates. Agreed x3.

Haha, I love them too. Agreed x4  

Xx-Musicaholic-xX

iDorkosaurous_Rex

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Me too. The debate forum is one of the best.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:26 pm
We own the debate forum ;D  

Matron Mord Sith

iDorkosaurous_Rex

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

That's why it's so awesome.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:45 pm
They think making other people upset makes them happy. But, it doesn't. It can make things worse. I have a lot of rude girls at my school. They make fun of me because of they way I am. I am a scene/emo girl, but I don't cut.

Kinda reminds me of the song "Stupid Girls" by P!nk. Some of these girls trying to be mean to be cool when they're making everything worse.  

EvilMoofinz101

4,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Swim47

9,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:01 pm
i have a friend ive known since preschool, and she's super blunt. some people mistake it as rude, and sometimes it hurts. but, in the end your thankful for what she says. for example, "your breath stinks" (btw said out loud so anyone at or around science table can hear) wow...thanks. but loe and behold! she gives me a mint!!! that, though embarassing and sometimes considered rude was a saving grace!  
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff