Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:37 pm
"I don't trust him."Royce said, not caring if Alex heard.
Dusk just nodded in agreement.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:56 am
"I prefer my own company any way," Alex said with a shrug, still upside down."I just thought I should warn you that Erasers were in the area."  

Faithful Fire
Crew

keliantria

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:13 pm
OOC: Wow, I'm behind. o.0

BIC: Seria yawned and stretched as she woke up. In doing this, she momentarily forgot that she had been sleeping in a tree, and promptly fell to the ground with a crash, her wings still unfurled. "Oof," she muttered, getting back up and blinking as her eyes adjusted to the midday sun.

Drat. She had slept in again. Sighing, she looked around and spotted a few figures nearby. People, she thought. She started to make her way over to them slowly and silently.

As she got closer, Seria could tell that they too were hybrids and felt a little safer. There was a girl and a boy with dark hair standing amongst the trees, and another boy with wolf ears who seemed to be hanging upside-down in a tree.

"Hello?" she cautiously called out, despite her instincts telling her to remain hidden.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:23 pm
Alex turned his head to look at Seria, his wolf ears twitching."Hello," he said."What's your name?"  

Faithful Fire
Crew

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:56 am
Username: maxi-ride_with_wings
Character Name: Zelda
Species: AVIAN AMERICAN 9with raven bird dna )
Personality: zelda is usually very quiet but when she speaks it is always wisdom and smartness that she says she can fight like no other and can kick butt. (doesn't know it yt but she can hear animals and change into animals)
Appearance: has dark black hair and blck wings she usually is wearing jeans and and a blue and black shirt (like the zebra rain one) she carries a bow and arrows made from the inested wood and the arrows are fitted with swan feathers
picture:User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:03 am
Username: Gylfie531
Character Name: Ringil
Species: Avian/Human
Personality: Ringil is an excellent strategist, but hasn't shown it to the whitecoats; they've nearly killed her on multiple occassions for her incompetence. She likes to be left to her own thoughts, doesn't trust easily, and rarely speaks when it's not necessary to do so. She has always worked alone. She has a strong spirit, but she can get very sad at times when she wishes she had some sort of companion, someone to watch her back, so she could relax for one moment and not have to fear being torn to pieces.
Appearance:
User Image
History: The whitecoats tried to train Ringil as a weapon, but she had a strong will and didn't cooperate. She learned well, but didn't act like it, so she wasn't sent out on many assignments. When she was, she would screw up on purpose. They would shoot her out of the sky each time, so she couldn't escape, and she was starved as her wounds healed. As she recovered, her training did not cease, so she would break open her wounds repeatedly, leaving her with many scars beneath her feathers. She is very skilled with her longbow and two knives, but only managed to escape the Itex where she trained in Europe with the bow and quiver. She used these to hunt for food as she traveled, always by night, to the east, across all of Russia, and over into Alaska. She flew down through Canada, and finds herself now in rainy Washington, hiding the the Cascade Mountains. She hopes the Erasers thought she got lost up in the Berring Strait, but can't be sure they aren't after her. She plans to continue to move around each day, and hopefully pick up some blades some time soon.  

Gylfie531
Crew

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:20 am
Ringil was flying just above the trees. She could have reached down and touched the leaves if she wanted to. But she was scanning the forest, looking for a place to land. She had been jolted awake by the heavy trod of Erasers earlier that day, and was flying as far as she could from that spot, but didn't want to go too far by day; it was too exposed. As her red eyes raked the forest, she caught sight of a group of teenagers, and it was at once apparent they were hybrids, for one of the boys had wolf ears. Wolves meant trouble in her mind, so Ringil slowed, pulled an arrow from the quiver between her wing joints, and knocked an arrow. She had been carrying the six foot lonbow for weeks, and it was time she finally got to use it for something other than hunting.
Flying in closer, she made sure the sun was in front of her so they wouldn't see her shadow, and slipped in amongst the trees, letting herself freefall the twenty foot drop to the ground. She landed hard, but had been built to take that kind of impact, and her knees merely bent to absorb the shock. Straightening, she treaded silently through the forest, bow at full draw, and slowly stepped into full view.
"Who are you?" she said, her arrow trained on the boy with the wolf ears. "Eraser?" Her cold eyes bored into the boy, not trust him at all, and at the same time she kept watching the other three from the corners of her vision. She could switch targets and fire in a heartbeat if any of them moved to attack.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:55 am
Alex dropped from the tree, growling. He flipped just before hitting the ground so that he landed on his feet."Do I look like an Eraser?" He asked angrily."I may be part wolf, but that doesn't mean I'm one of them. I've been running from them all day."  

Faithful Fire
Crew

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:38 pm
zelda was sad she couldn't see anybody anywere then she saw them the flock she smiled and she flew as fast as she could over to them and then she almost bumped into ringl"sorry, hi i am zelda who are you?" zelda asked as she started to reach for her arrows just in case they we not friendly  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:17 pm
Dusk watched Royce's features change in the little motions he made, he was not comfortable around all these people.
"Do you want to fly away?"Dusk whispered to him.
Never the one to show fear or back down first, Royce stood his ground with feirce determined eyes.  

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

keliantria

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:58 pm
OOC: Sorry, another long post. D:

Seria stared in shock at the two hybrids who had just appeared. She had to be more careful next time. But she didn't want to shot at with arrows, so she just stayed right where she was.

"Um, hi there," she slowly said. "I'm Seria. I've been running away from Erasers for the past month, so if you've seen some that would probably be my fault." Idiot, she told herself. Yeah, 'cause telling people that is a GREAT way to make friends.

She sheepishly glanced down at her feet, then straightened up and brushed the honey-colored strands of hair out of her eyes. "Who are all of you?" Again, she winced at her wording. So she decided to just shut up and let them decide whether she was a threat or not. But as she did this, she glanced down at her attire. Currently, she was sporting a soft peach-colored babydoll dress (donated generously by an unsuspecting teenager coming home from the mall), with an old white hoodie tied around her waist, and faded blue jeans. Seria couldn't resist rolling her eyes. Yep, that just screamed dangerous.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:31 am
"i am zelda i have been running from erasers all day to so nice to meet you" zelda said as she put her bow and arrows away  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:22 am
"I'm Dusk."She said, than gestured to her partner, "This is Royce....And upon observation I'm guessing none of us knew any of the others exsisted."Dusk pointed out, wondering why they were all kept from each other's knowledge in the school.
With his hybrid owl hearing, Royce whipped around on high alert, searching the surrounding area with his just as keen owl vision.
"We may have company."He informed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:45 pm
Alex was still facing Ringil when the first Eraser came from the bushes behind him. He spun and slashed at him with claws that were retractable like a cats and looked like fingernails when they were retracted.  

Faithful Fire
Crew

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:01 pm
" hmm that is weird i mean we shoudl have bumped into each other at least once" zelda said as she reached for her bow and arrows " i hear it to and yes we have company" zelda said with a firce glare in her eyes  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff