Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
I want a boyfriend so bad, please help! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should I do?
  Wait until I'm old enough in real life?
  Keep looking?
  Give up?
View Results

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:56 pm
Look for a guy in real life. Why not just shower every day?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:01 pm
Stop looking for love on the internets and boys only like to date girls who are confident about their appearance. No one likes to date an insecure person.  

Matron Mord Sith

srv1025

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:12 pm
Internet guys are not worth it  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:19 pm
KittyLoverGirl239
My first and last boyfriend on here was a weirdo and wanted to cyber,
and almost all ppl on here do! Should i give up on finding a bf on here, or keep looking? (btw im 11 and i DID have a bf in rl for litteraly 5 seconds and then he broke up with me.) I know this might sound really silly of a question but im fat, ugly, spoiled, stupid nerdy, sloppy lazy pick my nose and shower once every 3 day so NO GUY WOULD EVER WANT TO DATE ME
everyone disagrees that im everything (except the gross nose and shower thing) that i said i was but....i dont think so
--Anorexic beauty queen, with painted eyes so toxic...--

LYK EW! OMGOMG SAVE ME FROM THEY CYBER NERDS! DEY IS LYK UBER SCAREH! AND I ACCIDANTLI DATEDS 1! EEEEEEW!

1 - That's why you look for a boyfriend in real life. Going by the description you set of yourself, they'd be just as disappointed if they met you in real life.

2 - LYK OMGZZZ CYBER WIF ME ITL BE SO EPIC-SAUCE.
That's not how you say epicsauce.

3 - Give up finding a boyfriend on Gaia (4 LYK EVAR omgzz is so long, rite!).

Find a male to be friends with in real life and progress in friendship from there. It's all you can do for now.

I didn't have a boyfriend until last year, when I was fifteen.
Honestly, I still wasn't ready and I highly doubt you are.

--...Flowers painted on her back, centerfold erotic--

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

iDorkosaurous_Rex

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:23 pm
RosesFallingLikeRain
KittyLoverGirl239
and almost all ppl on here do! Should i give up on finding a bf on here, or keep looking? (btw im 11 and i DID have a bf in rl for litteraly 5 seconds and then he broke up with me.) I know this might sound really silly of a question but im fat, ugly, spoiled, stupid nerdy, sloppy lazy pick my nose and shower once every 3 day so NO GUY WOULD EVER WANT TO DATE ME
everyone disagrees that im everything (except the gross nose and shower thing) that i said i was but....i dont think so
--Anorexic beauty queen, with painted eyes so toxic...--

LYK EW! OMGOMG SAVE ME FROM THEY CYBER NERDS! DEY IS LYK UBER SCAREH! AND I ACCIDANTLI DATEDS 1! EEEEEEW!

1 - That's why you look for a boyfriend in real life. Going by the description you set of yourself, they'd be just as disappointed if they met you in real life.

2 - LYK OMGZZZ CYBER WIF ME ITL BE SO EPIC-SAUCE.
That's not how you say epicsauce.

3 - Give up finding a boyfriend on Gaia (4 LYK EVAR omgzz is so long, rite!).

Find a male to be friends with in real life and progress in friendship from there. It's all you can do for now.

I didn't have a boyfriend until last year, when I was fifteen.
Honestly, I still wasn't ready and I highly doubt you are.

--...Flowers painted on her back, centerfold erotic--

User ImageUser Image

Yesh, I have something to say.

Lol this ^^^

I guess we'll never know, because I forgot.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:45 pm
KittyLoverGirl239

Oh yes, cuz everyone one here on gaia is waiting to jump each other's cyber-bones. *eye roll* Umm I'd say give up. And if your speech is as atrocious as your damn spelling, then I can probably see why he dumped you after 5 seconds. How about you grow up a bit, shower more often, work out a bit and grow a pair of tits and then we'll talk about helping you get a boy.

Until then you're not ready and you're just being a spoiled brat looking for attention.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:46 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
KittyLoverGirl239

Oh yes, cuz everyone one here on gaia is waiting to jump each other's cyber-bones. *eye roll* Umm I'd say give up. And if your speech is as atrocious as your damn spelling, then I can probably see why he dumped you after 5 seconds. How about you grow up a bit, shower more often, work out a bit and grow a pair of tits and then we'll talk about helping you get a boy.

Until then you're not ready and you're just being a spoiled brat looking for attention.

Well said my love <3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:13 pm
Matron Mord Sith
broken_bleeding_angel
KittyLoverGirl239

Well said my love <3

D'awwww thank you! <3  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:04 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
KittyLoverGirl239

User ImageUser Image

THIS.
MANY TIMES THIS.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:27 pm
Sensation Ari
broken_bleeding_angel
KittyLoverGirl239

User ImageUser Image

THIS.
MANY TIMES THIS.

User Image

Lol. XD <3  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

iDorkosaurous_Rex

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:42 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
KittyLoverGirl239

User ImageUser Image

Another awesomeriffic reply.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:53 pm
iDorkosaurous_Rex
broken_bleeding_angel
KittyLoverGirl239

User ImageUser Image

Another awesomeriffic reply.

Thanks Rexie! <3 ^w^  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

ManiacSpiderDoll13

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:38 pm
KittyLoverGirl239

Hon, you are 11. You don't need to worry about getting a bf. And don't have such low self esteem...
My point here is that you need top believe in yourself. And not worry about boys. Because most of them suck....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:53 pm
You're acting like a total b***h this is the 2nd time that you want advice and then ignore and insult everyone! Keep it up you're not gonna make any new friends in here just keep it up I dare you! You want a boyfriend? Wait for it don't beg for it by using the internet.  

The Sweet Sadist

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:03 pm
Epic Bubblezz
You're acting like a total b***h this is the 2nd time that you want advice and then ignore and insult everyone! Keep it up you're not gonna make any new friends in here just keep it up I dare you! You want a boyfriend? Wait for it don't beg for it by using the internet.

I don't think she's coming back. Damn.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces