Reply ◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples
Mischeif Makers Sanctuary Open but spiffyfying! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:05 pm
((heys guys sorry I havn't replied yet! I'm just letting you know I havn't abandoned you. I'm not well and prolly wont be online for rp for a few days I'm feelign sick just sitting here. I had to come home from work today so I'm gunna crawl back in to bed and sleep til i can see a doc on monday. Sorry for the wait i shall return!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:05 am
Kaos giggled softly her huge babyish red eyes fixed upon the meadra. "No challange for you" she puurrs clapping her paws together a floor appeared before the meadra suddenly, she was now rather than being in a labarynth stood upon a floor which was directly opposite the teenage godess. "All you have to do is get accross" she puurrs. The floor, was seemingly like any other floor though the tiles were five different colours, Red, Blue, Green, Orange and purple. Kaos grinned broadly depending upon which tile she stood on first would depend upon how difficult the task would be. it could be a simpe mater of hop scotch, on the other hand it could be a death defying lifting, dropping, skidding ride. Kao grinned, she loved this game.  

Syrius Lionwing

Cookie

Dedicated Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:05 pm
The maedra smirked, she knew better then to even try flying on this one, she would instead use her wit to get through. She took some time just staring at the tiles, her eyes concentrating and then she looked up at the goddess and stepped out across a blue tile and onto a red one, ready to step onto another as quickly as she needed too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:56 am
Kaos smiled, blue, well, as long as she didn't step on re...oh wait she did. Kaoos grinned, the red tiles always dropped in to oblivion if you stepped on them after blue, though if she went back to blue again she would be safe enough, what did orange do again? Kaos sat looking thoughtful, though one eye was fixed on the meadra, this was fun, it was great having followers.  

Syrius Lionwing

◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces