Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:29 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
Matron Mord Sith
pinkplease
I looooove dance heart Such a good work out, too.

I agree, after dancing I feel so sore. I get more sore dancing then I do kick boxing.

Heh. I could make a comment. But I'll just leave that up to your imagination. <3

Oh baby <3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:45 pm
Matron Mord Sith
broken_bleeding_angel
Matron Mord Sith
pinkplease
I looooove dance heart Such a good work out, too.

I agree, after dancing I feel so sore. I get more sore dancing then I do kick boxing.

Heh. I could make a comment. But I'll just leave that up to your imagination. <3

Oh baby <3

That's right. twisted  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Empresss Spiral

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:49 pm
Oooh, I LOVE dancing. I mainly dance at home and at school dances... I can't wait till I am old enough to go clubbing :3
I'm not a horrible dancer, but I'm not like the best in the world...
Speaking of which, does anyone know ways to dance better?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:05 pm
Empresss Spiral
Oooh, I LOVE dancing. I mainly dance at home and at school dances... I can't wait till I am old enough to go clubbing :3
I'm not a horrible dancer, but I'm not like the best in the world...
Speaking of which, does anyone know ways to dance better?

Define better.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:06 pm
I adore dancing. :3 I'll dance anytime, anywhere. My drama teacher was showing some of the other kids in class how to work a sound booth, so he was playing music, and the 2nd time around, I got up and started dancing like an idiot. So many people found that entertaining, that he said to the group that was in the sound booth "I suggest you focus on what I'm saying and not Moriah's dancing."
There is a teen club near where I live, and I'd like to go, but my parents won't let me because people get raped out back there, and the whole sneaking drugs into drinks thing. :/

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:11 pm
There's a teen club where I live too, but it's lame; people only go there to make out with strangers. stare

I'm thinking of taking ballroom dance classes with my boyfriend. Anyone have any ballroom dance experiences?

LyricalSoul93

Meaty Plush Stuff

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:36 am
i'm not really that good a dancer but i have fun when i do!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:21 am
aecatgirl
There's a teen club where I live too, but it's lame; people only go there to make out with strangers. stare

I'm thinking of taking ballroom dance classes with my boyfriend. Anyone have any ballroom dance experiences?

It's very much fun, but very strict. At least, the classes I took were strict. I mean posture wise and all. Which is to be expected, really. It's really a lot of fun, and it's a great way to meet friends and stuff. (: Some of them, like the one I attended, had a dress code. You had to wear a nice ankle length skirt and men had to wear slacks to the classes. But it may vary depending on the instructor...  

[Lacrimosa]

Beautifully Different

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:44 am
I don't know how to dance at all. And I don't want to learn because I think I will make a spectacle of myself. I also lack confidence right off the bat which makes me feel shy and awkward about myself if I ever did learn how to dance. As for prom I am not going to my prom because I think its going to suck and because of me lacking the ability to dance. As for clubbing I can care less about it because I am not into that type of thing and because some people get drunk while clubbing which I think is stupid.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:35 am
i LOVE to dance.
i just happen to do it very badly.
doesn't stop me, though !  

AThousandLullabies

5,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:35 pm
Poetic Epiphany
I don't know how to dance at all. And I don't want to learn because I think I will make a spectacle of myself. I also lack confidence right off the bat which makes me feel shy and awkward about myself if I ever did learn how to dance. As for prom I am not going to my prom because I think its going to suck and because of me lacking the ability to dance. As for clubbing I can care less about it because I am not into that type of thing and because some people get drunk while clubbing which I think is stupid.

Just because you fail at dancing it doesn't automatically make dancing events "stupid" I know plenty of people who go just to hang out with friends and have a good time. You really need to rethink your attitude because it "sucks".  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:43 pm
I can't dance to save my life, so it's better for the people I'm around if I don't : ) I don't really care that I can't dance, I just hope I don't step on my boyfriend's feet at homecoming. I would dance more often if I could, but breaking a leg isn't my definition of a fun time. I'll stick to writing and sports : )  

Xx-Musicaholic-xX

LyricalSoul93

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:01 pm
[Lacrimosa]
aecatgirl

It's very much fun, but very strict. At least, the classes I took were strict. I mean posture wise and all. Which is to be expected, really. It's really a lot of fun, and it's a great way to meet friends and stuff. (: Some of them, like the one I attended, had a dress code. You had to wear a nice ankle length skirt and men had to wear slacks to the classes. But it may vary depending on the instructor...

Hmm.. well I don't really know anything about the class I'm going to but I don't think it will be that strict because you don't have to sign up or anything, just rock up when you feel like it.
If it's really strict I don't know if we'll stick with it, neither of us are that coordinated (He's a better dancer than me!) and we're just going for a bit of fun.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:05 pm
Has anyone taken modern dance?  

Matron Mord Sith

iDorkosaurous_Rex

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:14 pm
Poetic Epiphany

User ImageUser Image

Yesh, I have something to say.

Lol, if you keep talking like that, no one will want to go at any of those places anyway.

I guess we'll never know, because I forgot.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff