Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
Mordy has something to show you all ;D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dunny is a pretty horse
  indeed
View Results

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:44 pm
Rei Uchikino
I laughed at the first sentence of your OP because you called the horse a tard, but then I felt bad because that tard almost killed your mom.

Anyway, Dunny is a beautiful horse. And you look stunning standing next to her with the snow in the background. Really pretty.

Your snake is really pretty, too. That's the perfect pet for you. Beautiful yet dangerous. Just like you. Haha.

The ducks are so CUTE! Haha! I love ducks. I have maybe twenty of them living in my back yard.

And, of course, I can't forget KC. She's still absolutely adorable.

when Nibbles was a baby.
User Image
User Image
User Image

Haha, thanks. Like I said earlier, I was nasty in those pics because I just got done shoveling horse s**t from the stalls. Glad that I look pretty even when I'm mucking stalls.
My snake Moria is also a sweet heart. I got him when he was just a week old. He was so tiny and cute. Now hes big and beautiful.
I have a 5 acre pond in my back yard so it attracts all kinds of ducks, cranes, and swans. I enjoy watching them as well.
I don't think anyone will ever forget KC. Shes to damn cute to forget.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Yesh, I have something to say.

Aw. Hehe, my little brother saw the picture and said "Oooh, she's pretty. And duckies go quack!"

I guess we'll never know, because I forgot.

iDorkosaurous_Rex

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:51 pm
iDorkosaurous_Rex
User ImageUser Image

Aw. Hehe, my little brother saw the picture and said "Oooh, she's pretty. And duckies go quack!"

Awww <3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:01 pm
Matron Mord Sith
iDorkosaurous_Rex
User ImageUser Image

Awww <3

User ImageUser Image

Yup, that's my two year old brother. Don't let that fool you though. He's a bit of a player.

iDorkosaurous_Rex

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:02 pm
Lmao Rexy! XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:07 pm
haha, kids are becoming whores early these days.  

Matron Mord Sith

iDorkosaurous_Rex

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:12 pm
Matron Mord Sith

User ImageUser Image

It's really common in my family. My sister wears skirts that are so short if she even dares to bend down BAM! A ten year old's *** is in your face.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:13 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
Lmao Rexy! XD

User ImageUser Image

If you think that's funny, you should see him in action. I'll try to record him the next time we're out.

iDorkosaurous_Rex

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:16 pm
iDorkosaurous_Rex
Matron Mord Sith

User ImageUser Image

It's really common in my family. My sister wears skirts that are so short if she even dares to bend down BAM! A ten year old's *** is in your face.

LMAO I'm sorry but that's just to funny.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:22 pm
Matron Mord Sith
iDorkosaurous_Rex
Matron Mord Sith

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

I know, and I don't mind. And she thinks she looks cute. She has some of these ugly Miley Cyrus leggins too that she wears. Then she says I don't have any style.

iDorkosaurous_Rex

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:22 pm
Matron Mord Sith
iDorkosaurous_Rex
Matron Mord Sith

User ImageUser Image

Lol I agree. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:32 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
Matron Mord Sith
iDorkosaurous_Rex
Matron Mord Sith

User ImageUser Image

Lol I agree. XD

User ImageUser Image

My parents should have realized something was wrong when she was 7 and asked Santa for a stripper pole.

iDorkosaurous_Rex

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:33 pm
Matron Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino
I laughed at the first sentence of your OP because you called the horse a tard, but then I felt bad because that tard almost killed your mom.

Anyway, Dunny is a beautiful horse. And you look stunning standing next to her with the snow in the background. Really pretty.

Your snake is really pretty, too. That's the perfect pet for you. Beautiful yet dangerous. Just like you. Haha.

The ducks are so CUTE! Haha! I love ducks. I have maybe twenty of them living in my back yard.

when Nibbles was a baby.
User Image
User Image
User Image

Haha, thanks. Like I said earlier, I was nasty in those pics because I just got done shoveling horse s**t from the stalls. Glad that I look pretty even when I'm mucking stalls.
My snake Moria is also a sweet heart. I got him when he was just a week old. He was so tiny and cute. Now hes big and beautiful.
I have a 5 acre pond in my back yard so it attracts all kinds of ducks, cranes, and swans. I enjoy watching them as well.

D'aaaaw! Baby ducks are so cute! whee And Nibbles is such a cute name for a duck. Haha.

Well, you're just that gorgeous, darling. Only you could finish up shoveling poop and still look marvelous. Haha!

Snakes make me kind of nervous because I always think they're going to bite. But I guess if you get them while they're really young they get used to you and don't feel threatened or anything, right?

I love baby snakes, too. They're so cute. A few months ago when I was still living in my old house a baby snake got inside. I tried to catch it and let it back outside, but it got away. It made me sad because it probably got stuck and died somewhere. :[

I have a lake in my backyard, too. It's so cool because we not only have ducks but all this other wild life, too. We have a few turtles in there and sometimes wild birds swoop in from time to time.

Haha. She's truly an unforgetable cutey.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:03 pm
Rei Uchikino
Matron Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino

when Nibbles was a baby.
User Image
User Image
User Image

D'aaaaw! Baby ducks are so cute! whee And Nibbles is such a cute name for a duck. Haha.

Well, you're just that gorgeous, darling. Only you could finish up shoveling poop and still look marvelous. Haha!

Snakes make me kind of nervous because I always think they're going to bite. But I guess if you get them while they're really young they get used to you and don't feel threatened or anything, right?

I love baby snakes, too. They're so cute. A few months ago when I was still living in my old house a baby snake got inside. I tried to catch it and let it back outside, but it got away. It made me sad because it probably got stuck and died somewhere. :[

I have a lake in my backyard, too. It's so cool because we not only have ducks but all this other wild life, too. We have a few turtles in there and sometimes wild birds swoop in from time to time.

Haha. She's truly an unforgetable cutey.

For snakes it also depends on the breed and gender. My snake is a male ball python. Probably the best combination for a pet snake. Ball pythons are very laid back and naturally calm. Male snakes are smaller than females and tend to be nicer. A male ball python averages 4 to 5 feet in length if you let them get that big ( they grow with the size of their environment. ) Females on the other hand reach 6 ft in length and tend to be much more aggressive.
As for my Moria, seeing how I've had him since he was an infant hes never once tried to bite me. I can do anything with this snake. I sometimes go to bed with him around my neck and hes still there the next morning.

Do you go fishing in your pond? We have a small fishing boat that we take out on the water.  

Matron Mord Sith

[Lacrimosa]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:38 pm
Wow. The horses are gorgeous. I have always wanted a horse, but I live in the city, so that obviously will never happen. ;-; And I adore ducks. They are so cute and sweet. Please tell me you have no geese. Geese are ******** evil. And the snake! You can sleep with him? I'm shocked. I would be too scared of waking up dead. XD

I refuse to believe you were mucking stalls. You look way to gorgeous to have been doing that. o.O That just is not possible. I refuse to believe. D<  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff