Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
New Organization :KH: (OPEN~~!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:19 pm
Xinha looked scared.Xhara hadn't even looked at her to tell.One thing told her,the fact she was allways terrified of the power that seemed to edmit from Xemnas.It was proubly multipled to her,and Xhara understood.Both of them shuddered at his words.Xhara gained the muster to speak,eventualy."I know you need me.The keyblade weilders memorys..." she trailed off and suddenly felt like stabbing Xemnas on the spot.The only thing that stoped her,though,is that fact Xinha grabed her hand.
((I just love how Xemnas just appears out of nowhere XDXDXD.I nearly fell on the ground.But I did drop my book... rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:40 pm
User Image
~ X e m n a s ~
Xemnas turned and looked at Aerin. He noticed that he put himself between Xemnas and the twins. He watched him curiously. "Does this man have a name? Does he work for me?" His eyes stayed narrowed. He looked over at Xhara, "Those memories are very important. Why do you mention them?" He noticed that Xinha grabbed the girls hand. "Are you scared of me? Do you wish to kill me? If so then have at it. But I warn you that I will not easily be killed by the likes of lesser members." He grinned darkly as several Nobodies appeared around the four people.

[ OOC: Good. I'm a mysterious person and I just LOVE popping out of no where. >D ]  

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:48 pm
"Put away the toys, I'll fight you one on one for the twins." Aerin said with a grin as he held out his hand and his sword appeared in it in a flash of black light. "After all, I already promised them if we ran into anyone I'd take care of them. And currently your in my way." Aerin said as he moved back and readied himself a single hand motioning the twins to stay back and let him handle this.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:01 pm
"Aerin...he's the stroungest man in the Orginization...!" Xinha fell silent with shock."You think I'd miss up a chance to fight the leader of the Org. I was just planing to leave?! Xinha looked at her."Oh come on,Xin!You know he already knew.Otherwise he'd have sent us to our rooms in the castle or somthing.She frowned. "That won't happen now though...Not any more..." she then mumbled somthing that no one could hear but Xinha,as her weapons apeared in her hands in a flash of purple and red ribbons and confetti.
"Your lucky I can't give them back the same way I can take them,Xemnas...

((Before I even finished the Storyline I was making Xhara with memory powers,and yet,she seems to have become that 'unknown Nobody' X3
Im listening to the Xemnas Final Battle theme from KH2 right now.LOL))  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:07 pm
User Image
~ X e m n a s ~
Xemnas chuckled at the boy who stood before him. He looked at each of the Nobodies and dismissed them, "Toys you say? I see no such toys. Fight me one on one for them?" He laughed harder and then stopped laughing and managed a smile. "Dear Aerin. Why would you risk your life for more children? I cannot see why you would do such a thing. And what if I beat you? Then what would happen." He raised his eye brows.

Ritsuka sighed as he stood at the front door to the castle on the World That Never Was. He opened a portal and vanished into it and appeared behind Xemnas. "I may as well assist you people."

Xemnas heard Ritsuka behind him and he summoned his weapon. Ethereal Blades known as Interdiction. He crouched into a fighting stance and grinned darkly. "Still want to fight me, eh? Fine. Ritsuka I urge you to reconsider. They mean nothing to you."

"If they are leaving then I shall assist them in any way I can." Ritsuka summoned his Double Tipped Sword called Rapture. "Bring it on, Xemnas."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:08 pm
"Yeah, and you two are low powered nobodies, not even close to roxas, or even Xions power level, and I'm already promised to take out, anything, that gets in our way, so let me handle this, cause even Ansem has a weakness." Aerin said using Xemnas's real name. "Some help who looks relatively strong, but be warned I'm not going out, they are, I'm going further within." Aerin said to the newly arrived person.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:15 pm
"Heh heh heh...we're not weaker then them...at least not Xion...we just joined later then they did.It just seems to fall into whose more powerful then the next,the ranks do."Xhara smirked."Xemmy here just didn't realize me and Xinha trained when he had his back turned."Xhara chortled and Xinha grimananced."Im not scared...not right now...Lets do this!" Xinha said with the loudest voise she used since I made the charecters((ERR...)) Said louder then usual,and then summoned Snow Sphere in a small flurry of snow.

((Heh heh heh.))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:21 pm
User Image
~ X e m n a s ~
Xemnas laughed at the two twins, Aerin and Ritsuka. He stood up straight. With a powerful twist he slammed his weapon into Ritsuka and knocked him to the ground. He turned back around and darted towards Aerin. His weapons ready to slice into the boy.

[ I don't know how he fights so I'm just making it up as I go along. x.x ]

Ritsuka hissed as he was knocked to the ground, the wind out of him. He felt a broken bone in his stomach and winced as he got back up after a few moments of recovery. He snarled angrily as Xemnas darted towards he other boy. He ran over to the Twins and stood in front of them. "Get out of here! Let me and that guy take care of this! Save your energy for something worse like the things outside!" He held up his blade in defense.  

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:26 pm
"To slow..." Aerin said as he seemed to fade from sight and moved quickly his guns materializing in his hands as he fired on Xemnas. "Kids get out of here, I'll catch up with you later." he said before he vanished from his spot again and brought his sword across the space xemnas back was occupying.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:28 pm
Xhara looked astonished,impressed,freaked out all in one look.As soon as the newcomer had said the word,she seemed to listen.She un-summoned Jester's Paper and grabed Xinha's hand.With the other she summoned a Corridor Of Darkness.Before they walked inside the swirling black purple cloud,Xhara called out "Thank you!" and then they were gone.
They were outside the castle,staring fully in the face at what old Mansex (YAY FOR XEMNAS ANAGRAMS biggrin )) had left them."A surprise?I see what you mean now Xhara...he planed this...obovoisly enough..."

((Ya' gotta fill in what Xemmy left for the rather unhappy twins.XD.Xemnas sorta floats a little when he fights,and you don't see the blades until he swings them.He does spin attacks and stabs.I know because I've played him in mission mode.Xhara attacks in sorta the same way...minus the stabs.And I also belive Xemnas towers a bit over the gals,so I agree with the 'kids' nickname Lolzzzz.And once they get out...they are out!They got they're real clothes from when they appeared X3))  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:40 pm
User Image
~ X e m n a s ~
Xemnas felt a bullet graze his shoulder and he jumped forward in mid-air. He felt the wind behind his back as the blade was closing in on him. He vanished in a burst of darkness and reappeared a few feet behind the boy. He felt adrenaline pump through him at the thrill. He laughed and tossed his weapons at Aerin, creating a boomerang type attack.

Ritsuka waited for the two to leave so he could stop holding back. He didn't want them to get hurt. He didn't want anyone to get hurt. He was already aching from he sudden attack from Xemnas. He had a cracked bone somewhere in his stomach and he wanted Xemnas' death. He knew he had to hold back for the sake of the other guy. "Xemnas!!!" He roared angrily and then a figure appeared in front of him.

"Jeez Xemnas. Seems like you've been busy. I'll take this one off your hands." The figure grinned at Ritsuka. "The name's Skieth Sky, Number 0 in the Organization. Just call me Skieth." He shot his hand out and grabbed the boy by the neck and lifted his body up into the air.

Ritsuka grabbed at the hand that clutched his neck.

Outside was a giant creature. Or more specifically a giant nobody. Esper as some call him. (You want to play him? I don't feel like playing him. You play him cause I lazy. You fighting him. LOL! >D)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:48 pm
"Not gonna happen." Aerin said as he dashed through the air and his blade slice through the etheral blade as he accelerated and cut horizontally where xemnas was aiming to chop the leader in half and be done, before helping the twins, and then Ritsuka.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image
~ X e m n a s ~
Xemnas watched as his blades were cut in half. He used the darkness around them to put them back together as he ducked down to dodge the deadly blade. He then rolled to the side and grabbed his fixed blades. "Heh." He smiled and felt his shoulder. It felt ok. He looked over as Skieth arrived on the scene, holding Ritsuka. "I'll deal with him later, Skieth." Skieth nodded and held Ritsuka by his neck and tossed it towards a wall.

Ritsuka hit the wall and fell to the floor. 'Dammit. I can barely move. Xemnas. If only you hadn't hit me in the stomach. I can barely move and this pain.... I'll live. I better heal myself and quick.' He nodded to himself as he began to heal himself.

Skieth smiled as Xemnas was checking his shoulder after dodging such a deadly attack from the other guy. He looked over at Ritsuka, who was healing himself. He rolled his eyes and walked over to the boy and crouched down beside him. "Such a petty little boy. I can't see why Xemnas likes you. Your a Vampire for god sakes. Blood suckers. What good are you to us?" He tilted his head and glared at the boy.

Ritsuka grinned up at Skieth and leaned back against the wall. He then leaned back a little more and jumped forward onto his feet and tackled Skieth.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:03 pm
"Aww...SHIZ!" Xhara cried out."Buddy,you lost?Want us to help you into where you belong...and that would be OBLVION?"Xinha shook her head.Xhara allways talked to enimes,unless they attacked immedatly.Xhara jumped high into the air,allmost level with the Nobody's head,and summoned Jester's Paper.
"Come on Xin!Your missin' out on all the fun!""Ugh.Okay then Xhara..."She summon Snow Sphere and Threw it allmost higher then the castle towers.It was outlined by Kingdom Hearts high in the sky.

Esper stared at the ball as it fell from the sky,but became more interested in the girl who was slashing at his chest from just out of reach.But then she glided away,somehow flying.

The ball fell at his feet,but instead of just bouncing,it caused a giant shockwave that nearly knocked him onto the ground.Xhara grined in the air as she began to go down.She landed Beside Xinha,using float.(It makes you land from flying slower.)"FIRAGA!!"
It landed in frount of him in a explosion of flame.Suddenly,the Nobody charged at them,with the giant sword it had in its hands."Ahh!Look out~!"It hit the ground near them.This thing must be just as strong as Xemnas!He really ment a surprice...I expected nothing less from Xemnas."Xin.Why don't we just run into the City and Corridor out of here?This things to much for only the two of us.""Isn't there a barrier?""It seems not.Nothing in sight.And it can't follow us if we leave in a Corridor.It would have to search for us in all the differn't planets!"Xhara didn't wait for a responce but instead grabed her by the wrist and ran down the walkway that she called the "Rainbow Bridge" to spite Xemnas.She knew her limets.She wouldn't have fought Xemnas if it was only her and Xinha.They entered the City,and left the World That Never Was.
Hopefully Forever.

((Not really.I liked being captured.But not yet! XD I want them to at least get away ONCE first! biggrin But eventually.X3.It seems Xem just lost an asset,the power over memorys...*chuckle chuckle chuckle.*
Im not good at playing enimes...Or fighting them unless someone else is playing them X.x))  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:09 pm
"You, have got to be kidding me, either your not trying, or you got beat by someone really weak." Aerin said as he started walking towards Xemnas his sword dragging the ground making sparks as his speed steadily increased, and then he was gone again. He appeared a moment later falling from the air his blade seemingly charged by his energy as he did a downward rolling cut being as silent as possible wanting this mook out of his way.  
Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff