Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Other Roleplays
Fruits Basket RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maalware

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:48 pm
Hotaru smiled as Ristuka and looked back at Ristuka. Then she stared out at the sky with a small smile. She stared up at the sky for a moment then looked down and sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:44 pm
"So what do you think about this dress?" Ayame said smiling.

Myumi gasped. Her eyes sparkled over the fabric used to make the frills which happened to fold in the right places. "They're perfect!" She cried.

"Yes I know!" He squealed. "That's why I'm giving it to you."

Myumi stared up at him in surprise. "Really?" She gasped, holding her hands to her chest, her cheeks turning pink.

"Of course!" Ayame said happily. "You've been so helpful and this will show your family how good business has been going between you and me."

Myumi's gaze fell but she forced a smile on her face and took the dress with a bow. "Thank you" She said forcing her voice to sound light. She stood up, out of the corner of her eye she saw a glare from Mine's eyes.

Ayame smiled. "Don't mention it!" He said cheerfully. "Anything for a fellow designer!"

"Mayumi smiled. "Thank you," She said warmly as she glanced at her watch. 8:30 pm. Her eyes widen.

"OH MY GOSH I'M LATE!" She cried running out as she called over her shoulder, "Sorry, Ayame-sama, but I have to go home!"

"Don't worry about it," Ayame saved waving, with a smile. "Be safe!"

"I will! Goodbye!" She called as she ran out the door. Crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap! She ran through alleyways, across streets and through open yards. She ran through a neighbor hood full of mansions and ran up the steps to the largest one of them all. Bursting through the doors, she ran and skidded into the parlor room where everyone was seated. Akito and her family.

Her mother, a vixen in her own right with her golden hair piled on top of her head. Her brown eyes glowing in the romantic light cast from the lamps covered in red shaws, her red full lips pulled into an unimpressed frown. You wouldn't believe she was a day over fifty.
"Your late" She said. "I'm sorry mother, but I--!" "Enough!" Her mother shouted, then softly added. "We don't need to know about what more good business has grown between you and Mr. Ayame Sohma. You two have already exceeded our expectations."

Myumi paused confused. "Then what is this meeting about?"

Akito placed his drink down as he gazed at her with a smirk as he answered:
"A future wife."
Myumi's eyes shot wide open, her heart beating. A wife for Ayame?

Fairy-Amazon

Aya_Natsume2016

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:08 pm
"Well I guess that I'll be seeing you guys later on, I'm gonna go and Visit an Old Friend of mine so see ya." Said Rinaru as she had hugged both boys before she had smiled at Hotaru before she had started to head towards Ayame's Shop.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:35 pm
"A wife?" Myumi said as she sat down in a chair in front of Akito.

"Yes," her mother smiled. "To Akito."

Myumi's eyes widen. "Akito?"

She turned her gaze to his malicious smirk. "Yes, you're absolutely fit to me wife," He said tilting his head to the side. "Your parents already agreed."

Myumi turned to her parents then to Akito. "Don't I get a say in all of this!?" She demanded.

Her mother glared at her. "Of course not!" She declared. "We've been far too leanient with you, for too long! you need to find a husband and who better then Akito-sama!"

"But!" Myumi burst.

"But what?" Her mother snapped. "I don't love him," she murmured.

"Love? LOVE? Ha! you best keep those for your story books, when it comes to family and business. There is no love!" Her mother barked. Myumi lowered her as Akito stood up, his eyes dark. Everyone gasped.

"Akito! Please don't be angry with her!" Myumi's mother cried. "She doesn't know what she says--eh?" He held a hand to silence her as he walked over to her.

His fingers gently grasped her chin, lifting her gaze to his. He tilted his head and whispered in her ear.

"I choose you, Myumi. And I do not choose a bride lightly, I will have you as my wife. Unless of course you want to detache your family and their business from us. If you do that, however, I will make things difficult for your family." He pulled away, smirking. "Understand?"

Myumi's eyes widen in shock, but lowered her gaze defeated.

"Perfect! The wedding will be in three months," Her mother announced, cheerfully.

Fairy-Amazon

Aya_Natsume2016

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:22 am
Midori had walked into Ayame's store while having a feeling that something bad was happening to somebody. "Ayame-Nii are you here by any chance?" Asked Midori as she had walked inside while looking around at the new Clothes inside of the Shop.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:40 pm
"Why of course I am Midori-san!" Ayame said happily. "Why do you ask?"  

Fairy-Amazon

Aya_Natsume2016

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:23 am
"Just asking because I didn't want to be alone here by myself and stuff since this is your shop, you said you had some kind of Outfit that you wanted to give me since you missed my Birthday on the phone a little after I had gotten settled at Shigure-Nii's place, right?" Asked Rinaru as she looked at Ayame.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:49 pm
Ayame smiled. "Of course!" He said, handing her the beautiful gown. "I hope it's too your liking."  

Fairy-Amazon

Aya_Natsume2016

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:40 am
"Oh wow its gorgeous! I'm really in love with this Gown Ayame-Nii! And I hope that when I'm old enough and finish School that I can work here to make such beautiful outfits like you do." Said Rinaru as she had smiled while looking at the gown that Ayame had made for her while smiling as she held it close to her as if it was something precious to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:37 pm
"I'm looking forward to it," Ayame said happily when the door opened. His widen in surprise. "Mayumi, do you already have more beautiful gowns to give us? That was fast." He then frowned noticing the sad look in her eyes.

"Ayame," She said, her throat tightened. "I can't come here anymore."

Ayame blinked. "Why not?" He asked in shock.

"Akito wants me to marry him," She answered, tears rolling down her face. "And because of that, he doesn't want me to see any other man, including you."

"But you're too young!" He exclaimed.  

Fairy-Amazon

Aya_Natsume2016

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:09 pm
"Oh my gosh...Akito is doing this on purpose...I really can't stand him, I just have hate for him inside of my heart..." Said Rinaru as she had clenched her fists while listening to what Mayumi had told her. "I know that you may not know me well but I'm really sorry about him being nothing but a b*****d towards you..." Said Rinaru as she had wished that she could hug Mayumi but knew that would be a bad idea if she did that.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:25 pm
(Um wait...isn't Midori a girl zodiac? It should be okay for her to hug another girl, she just can't hug the opposite sex)

"What can I do?" Mayumi cried. "I don't love him! If my family wasn't so worried about they're reputation, none of this would be happening in the first place!"

Ayame lowered his eyes to the floor.  

Fairy-Amazon

Aya_Natsume2016

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:24 am
(she's of the opposite ones like the person who Momiji had hugged, she'd change if she was to get hugged by a girl-she's the Ferret)

"Hmm...well I can let you know if I come up with any ideas, nobody deserves to be punished by dealing with Akito...my nme is Midori by the way." Said Rinaru as she had looked over to where Mayumi was.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:30 pm
(Oh okay, thanks for clearing that up for me^_^)

Myumi smiled. "I'm Myumi," She said shyly. "It's very nice to meet you."  

Fairy-Amazon

Aya_Natsume2016

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:44 pm
(Its no problem at all smile )

"Nice to meet you as well and if you ever need anybody to talk to contact me and stuff...Ayame-Nii knows where to find me and I hope that I can somehow help you with this Predicament." Said Rinaru as she had looked at Myumi.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff