Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShePotterGleek

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:51 pm
Most eighth grade guys are effed up pervs. My friend Alex, will openly admitt that he's perverted an knows it. He and my bff are currently competing to see if they can creep each other out. So far, she is failing. And Alex thinks it's a blast.

I am a firm believer in self-defense, so I would say punch the f*uckers, or kick them hard in the balls. (I made a sixteen year-old cry! He still doesn't like me).

But this is more serious then guys teasing you. Tell the school counsler, I can tell mine everything. Or tell the princpal. And tell them soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:39 pm
tell the princepal and the cops.
im sorry this is happening to you and trust me if i went to your scool those guys would regret sayin a word to you.i may be just a seventh grade shy girl but trust me people quickly leave me and my friends alone caus i have a major attitude.once again im so sorry and you can message me anytime you need to talk.  

LibraryFairy11

oxMissLovettxo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:22 pm
guys are just stupid like that

like a dude in homeroom keeps smacking my friend's a** and then after he does that he walks over to me and does the same thing to me

not all but alot of the guys starting about when they reach middle school, become pigs  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:27 pm
ThisPersonDoesntExist
I told my parents, and they said if it gets worse then they're going to contact my school.
Now the guys touch my legs and arms, and always stare at me.

If they keep doing that, tell someone at school and report them every time that happens. They have no right to do that.  

User_20392979

Liviania

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:32 pm
DON'T BE FLATTERED, as one poster suggested you should be. This is sexual harassment.

Keep a journal of what the boys in your school say and do, making sure to note when and where. Record their names if you know them; try to find them out if you don't. Write down the names of people who saw and can back-up your story. (Make sure people see. When a guy touches you, say, "Don't touch me!" loudly and firmly. Make a scene. You may get hit, but make sure you are unignorable. I know it's hard in sixth grade, but try. It helps makes sure the guys think about not harassing you, that bystanders think about - and maybe do - stop the harassment, and perhaps a teacher even gets involved then in there.) If you can have a cell at school, take pics of the guys involved and put them with the incidents in your journal.

Talk to your principal and school liason officer about the incidents, showing them your written account. Keep bugging them every time something new happens. Make a fuss. If they don't step in to do anything, have your parents make a fuss. Go above the principle.

If you need to, do learn self-defense moves. Fight back. Be loud and aggressive. Show them that you're human, not a passive object. Your body is not public property; don't let anyone treat it as such.

As for the older guys? Yell back, "I'm underage, *****!" Embarrass them instead of allowing them to embarrass you.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:16 am
Oh this is nothing.. I'm 19 and have had guys anywhere from 25-55 check me out, and try to hit on me ever since I was 13.
I'd have to say the all time creepiest moment was when my bf had a pool party at his house, I was standing kinda off to the side in the shade and his dad comes up to me and is like "you sure do know how to fill out a swimsuit."
Yeah, long story short I covered that swimsuit up with a sundress rather quickly. :/  

Christizzle

13th Deathday

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:50 pm
They are jerks. Kick them in their feet. Even if you're not that strong, feet kicks always hurt. But be careful. Try not to hurt them more than you meant to.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:54 pm
I also just rememebered this, Every school has a ZERO TOLERANCE PLAN. THis means that they must help you in ridding of this issue BUT you must also let them know first that this is happening.  

Cryza Livid

BurninBite

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:13 pm
Fabulous Dahling
User Image

Just give them a scary glare and act like you're going to beat them up. In most cases, they will run away screaming like five year old girls.

yep expectialy if you have my evil glare  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:23 pm
So we sailed on to the sun,
Till we found the sea of green...

User Image
I like perverts.
They can be cute and even flattering.
Heck, I'm a pervert myself, and most of my exs have been perverts.

Those are not perverts.
Those are sexual offenders, and assholes.
You need to tell somebody about them before they do something serious.
Tell the school authorities they are sexually harassing you.
Tell the police.
Tell your parents.
Please do something about it. :'C

Good Luck! > O <

And we lived beneath the waves,
In our yellow submarine.

alienli

Friendly Tipper

sonic dreams collection

Tiny Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:45 pm
I think you should simply tell an adult, like the principle, about it.
I don't think you should fight them, because that would get you in trouble, even if they threw the first punch. And I think if you ignored them, they would go to a higher length to bother you (Wich apparently has already happened with escalation to hitting and punching). Making insults back is actually not a bad idea, but, personally, I wouldn't. That would let them know that it makes me uncomfortable or that it bothers and annoys me.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:35 pm
This happened to me before I was nearly rapped in the girl restrooms. It was a guy I never noticed accept for a few times when my friends pointed out that he was insanely hot. He would always stare at all the girls and me. He would make kissy faces at us, wink and sometimes make a sexual invite to us...

Mochiccino

Biggest Cat

17,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500

asjgrjkshvfgjkhs

Shadowy Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:20 pm
take all the advice above...and...

be near your friends more. a big group might intimidate the boys. maybe you friends will stick up for you or help u brush it off and joke about it

good luck neutral crying gonk  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:13 pm
Hi,
I'm ThisPersonDoesNotExist's friend, Cheyanne.
The boys that are touching her now touch her hair and rub her arms constantly. I'm in all her classes and the guys have really gotten out of control.
We told her parents that they got worse and now she says her parents are going to talk to her teachers.
Hopefully this'll all stop soon. Thanks for the help everyone!

Princess_Zelda_Engel

Teal Heart

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:36 am
ThisPersonDoesntExist
(I couldn't decide to put this in life issues or here...)
Lately, older guys have been hitting on me and saying completely nasty things to me.
Like, oh my god, today on the bus a 8th grader (I'm in 6th) walked past me and said "Ooo... Hot"
And then Saturday night a 20 yearold called me sexy -_-
and today at lunch guys were saying things like, "Ooo I want you" and "Meet me in the bed at 3"

Why are they saying these things to me?
Help?

Middle school boys are immature like that.
They're just trying to be cool/funny.
And they're noticing other girls in a way they haven't before.
They might like you, but not know what to do, so they crack some stupid inappropriate joke because they don't know how to handle the situation. It's a sign of insecurity. Just laugh it off or ignore them.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff