Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Other Roleplays
Pokemon Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:33 pm
Pyrrha turned to see who was talking to her. "Hello, and go right ahead." Pyrrha said as she looked up at the Lucario. She turned back around and placed the empty bowl down on her tray. She turned back around as she spoke. "I'm Pyrrha, what's your name?" Her eyes slightly looked over at someone walking towards her table. She turned her head to see who it was and her mouth went into a O shape when she saw who it was. "Hello Saito, Yup."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:41 pm
"I'm Luke, nice to meet you." Luke said looking the vulpix over before noticing the other, an umbreon who had approached, before beginning to eat, enjoying the fresh food. He wasn't sure if he'd sat here, because he wanted to be social, or if he simply wanted some company while he ate. However, being around the umbreon made him uncomfortable, something dark and psychic types did to him. He did however, sit there steadfast, and enjoying the fruit as though he enjoyed the burger, the apples, and bananas tasted divine, as of course did his orange juice.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:56 pm
.:-Solvia MildCross-:.
Solvia got up from his seat on the top of the school. He turned and saw a girl in the Graining Grounds. He flew flew towards her and landed on the ground a few feet away as she slashed at several dummies. "So your Atania that I heard about, eh?" He smiled politely.

.:=^-Atania Destiny-^=:.
Atania glanced over as a boy landed a few feet away from her. She had torn about 3 dummies in a second. She glared at him and then smiled. "Hey. Yeah I'm Atania. And your Solvia, right?" The boy nodded to her. "Well I'm in the middle of something, so one second." He nodded once more. She dashed towards a group of five dummies. She dropped to her hands, doing a front flip, and kicked two of their heads off while slashing her sword through one of the others chest. Two left. She ran at them and evaporated in mid-air. She appeared behind them both and extended her hand out, ripping a hole in their chests. She smiled and walked over to the boy, "And you were saying?"

.:-Solvia MildCross-:.
Solvia smiled, "I was just coming over to say Hello." The girl nodded and he extended a hand. "Since we already know each others names lets skip that part and go ahead and be friends." The girl nodded, taking his hand and shaking it politely.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:38 pm
Pulling a chair from under the table, Saito sat down next to Pyrrha. "This place is boring when no one's around" he said a bit depressed which made his ears drop. He looked at the lucario and tensed up a bit. He propped both of his elbows up on the table and twined his fingers together. His eyes began to dart from side to side as he took in the scenery of the cafeteria.  

Blitz-sama

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:49 pm
"Nice to meet you too." She said turning to Luke. She looked back down at her tray and picked up a green apple and bite into it. Pyrrha nodded to Saito's statement as she ate her apple. Pyrrha looked over at Saito as he looked around the cafeteria. "You didn't get any food so are you not hungry?" Pyrrha asked as she watched him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:55 am
Saito looked at Pyrrha and then closed his eyes. His black bangs covered his eyes. "I don't eat" he replied coldly. It's a true statement, Saito rarely (if not then never) eats. Something about food just doesn't appeal to him. "I don't really care about myself so I don't eat. Only when I'm forced to"  

Blitz-sama

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:54 pm
Pyrrha thought about how someone does not eat. But she came up with no answer to that since everyone needs to eat to survive. Well that's kind of weird. Pyrrha thought to herself. "You do know that you should not neglect yourself like that." She said as she placed the remains of the apple on her tray and grabbed for the bottle of her strawberry milk as she tried to open it.

Dusk looked around the lobby of his dorm as he tried to find a trash can to put what was left of his apple. Once he spotted one he walked over to it and tossed the apple in it. "What should I do now?" Dusk said to his self with a mischief looking smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:39 pm
Luke sat listening to the exchange. "Foods, not the only way to get energy for certain types." Luke said as he finished his fruit, and nibbled at his burger as if he hadn't spoken. He wondered why he'd spoken, but then figured might as well make conversation with a cute girl like a vulpix, but then again, he'd lived on scraps, and even then he hadnt really needed them to live, it just made it easier.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Blitz-sama

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:03 pm
Saito allowed a small smile to cross his face, a very rare thing indeed. She's kind of cute he thought to himself. He lifted his hand and patted Pyrrha on the head. "There are somethings about me that I don't think you should be concerned about" he told her. His eyes glimmered a bit red as the top of Pyrrha's milk lifted off. "Thought you could use a bit of help" he smirked again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:31 pm
Pyrrha nodded at what Luke said as she tried to get the top off of her milk. "Well I don't think I have ever heard that before." She said as his information soaked into her brain. Pyrrha blinked as Saito patted her on the head. "Oh really?" She said at Saito as she slightly tilted her head to the side as she spoke. At this point Pyrrha gave up on the milk but just when thoses thoughts crossed her mind the top popped off. Pyrrha made a small gasping sound out of surprise of it. "Thank you Saito." She said as she turned her head back towards him. She turned her head back to her milk as she started to drink some of it.  

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:47 pm
"Showoff." Luke said looking at Saito shaking his head with a light smile on his face before he stood and threw away his garbage before sitting back down. "So.. why are you guys here?" he asked trying to converse more freely now that he was ready.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:25 am
Saito held his hand out, palm open-up and gathered some dark energy. A Shadow Ball appeared in his hand. He made 3 more appear and began to juggle them. "Meh...have some fun and ease boredom" Saito replied to Luke with an evil smirk.  

Blitz-sama

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:45 am
Pyrrha finished her milk and placed it on her tray. "My family thought that it would be best if I came here." She said as she got up and threw her garbage away. She walked back over to the table and sat down. "So what now?" She asked as she looked between the two.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:56 pm
Saito reached into his pocket and pulled out a wrinkled flier. It was an advertisement for a new club. "I might go to check this place out later" he told Pyrrha. He set the flier down so both her and Luke could see it. "It's like a rave" he said agin with another smirk across his face.  

Blitz-sama

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:17 am
"I wouldnt advise going there... place has a seriously bad rep." He answered giving them both a look of warning. "I've heard some bad stuff go down around that club, and the rumors aren't great either." He said with a shiver remembering one in particular involving a psychic controlling all the attendees, and then selling some, and making the rest believe the night had been their best.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff