Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
Twin Sisters of Fate(still excepting! Never too late 2 join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:05 pm
~~-A X E L-~~
Axel was utterly confused. He scratched his forehead and yawned and spoke to Roxas. "I don't know who she is." He looked around and saw many people. He ignored them all except for Roxas and this strange girl who had just arrived from somewhere.

=:~XEMNAS~:=
Xemnas glanced over and thought he heard a voice. He decided to answer the voice. "I was watching Axel and Roxas and that girl." He looked down and pointed towards him. His face was relaxed and held no emotion.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:33 pm
"She needs help Axel... she dosnt seem to have any bruises or cuts... but shes not wakeing up" Roxas said in a worried tone.
Larxene looked up after hearing Xemnas's voice.
" Oh there you are Superior" she said smirking

Otaku4_life11
Crew

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:39 pm
~~-A X E L-~~
Axel looked over at Roxas. He nodded. "She does need help." He had a worried expression on his face as he crouched down beside the girl. He touched her face gently and shook her, "Wake up." He whispered.

Xemnas turned and saw Larxene. "Hello Larxene. Do you need something?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:35 pm
(sorry I haven't posted all day! I was very busy>_<)

Mary cracked her eyelids to a handsome man's face with shocking green eyes and spikey red hair. She turned her head to a boy with spikey blond hair and blue eyes, then shifted her eyes back and forth between the two. "Who are you guys?" she asked finally, still looking daze.  

Fairy-Amazon

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:16 am
~~-A X E L-~~
Axel sighed when the girl finally awoke. "So you finally decide to wake up, eh. I'm Axel. Just call me Axel. No other funny names for me, thank you very much." He leaned back and he smiled politely. He pointed to his friend beside him. "And this is Roxas."

[ It's ok. ^^ ]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:26 pm
Roxas smiled at the girl.
"Your awake i'm so glad" He said.
"oh nothing just wondering where everyone was no one was at the castle... not like you to be out" Larxene said.  

Otaku4_life11
Crew

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:29 pm
Mary smiled. "I'm Mary. Mary Holand. It's very nice to meet you," She said; she tried to stand up but her head felt a little light and sat back down. "Have you seen a girl by name of Selena, she's reaches about your about to the middle of your forearm"-She pointed to Axel. "-and has black hair with green eyes. She's my sister."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:12 pm
Gingetsune swatted off a heartless with one of her keyblades,she didn't even notice which.Just a shadow,she bearly even called them Heartless."Even Dusk's are harder then them...Sigh.No action,which Is good I assume..."Just then a few Novashadows appeared."Whoopsie.Spoke too soon.Heh."She attacked them with both keyblades,shouting 'Thundaga!' somewhere along the way and noticed,quite suddenly,that all of the Heartless just kept coming back.She finished them all off at once and more sprang up."What the?!?!"  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Otaku4_life11
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:52 pm
Roxas looked at Mary and shook his head.
"Nah... i havent seen her around here... have you Axel" Roxas asked looking up at Axel.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:28 pm
~~-A X E L-~~
Axel smiled. "It's nice to meet you, Mary Holand. No I have no seen this... Selena.... Sorry." He sweat dropped and listened to the girl. He looked at Roxas who looked at him.

Xemnas glared at the girl. "Watch is Larxene. Most are out on Missions. I just got back from one so I was taking a break and checking this out for myself. Well if it's not like me then oh well." He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms across his chest.

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:39 am
Mary sighed worriedly as she stood up. "We were attacked. Last time I saw her, she was taken by dark tentacles from some sort of dark puddle! I tried to save her but....oh! I hope nothing bad happened to her! I have to find her!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:20 pm
Roxas smiled at the Mary.
"We will help you look for her right Axel" He said in a cheerful kind of way.
"oooo testy much i was only wondering what you were doing is all cant a girl ask a question" Larxene said.  

Otaku4_life11
Crew

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:37 pm
Luxord walked up to Axel from his DTD. "wow my friend . what have you got here . a wild card in your gamble hmm."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:59 pm
Mary stared at the stranger who walked from a portal to Darkness. "Who are you?" She asked, noticing he was wearing the same clothes as Axel and Roxas.  

Fairy-Amazon

Otaku4_life11
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:44 pm
Roxas turned to the man who spoke.
"His name is Luxord... hey Luxord what brings you out here?" He asked/  
Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers