Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
**Twilight Town Teens** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:55 am
"Nobody's never really die. We are eternal" mad Knocks Raziel down with Hammer of fate.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:55 am
Raziel took the hit and barely flinched."nothing more than a dog with a big mouth" he grasped the hammers head and used its leverage to fling the man off of the clock tower."burn" he shot a White fireball after the stanger who attacked him." i am not to be toyed with."  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:48 pm
The smoke cleared from Raziel's fire blast and Barrax was still standing but didn't avoid the impact. Now battered and annoyed he summoned a squad of Berserkers to attack Raziel and the others. "Grr your stronger than i thought. Nobodies... Kill them and bring me their hearts!" scream  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:07 am
razi raised his hands above his head. and clapped them together. His reaver blade formed in his closed hand and he swung it with a large burst of energy. covering the surrounding area. " bring it!" he dashed through the berserkers and held a hand ful of glowing orbs in his hands." crush their souls .SOUL REAVER." he shatered the orbs and the berserkers fell to their knees and wilted into dust as the glowing shards tinkled in the air.  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:11 pm
stressed "Useless pawns. Fine i'll take you down myself with one of my signature moves. STORM OF DARKNESS!" (Similar to Sephiroth's meteor shower technique) *Rounds of dark energy fell from the sky all aimed toward Razi.*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:13 pm
User Image

[ ~ SAIX (.:XIAS:.) Number 7 ~ ]

===============================================

Saix sighed heavily as he appeared beside Barrax. "Hello again, Barrax." He floated back a little to make sure he didn't get injured from the fight. "I see your fighting Razi. Would you like some help?" He bowed politely. "I'll do anything you say. Superior has told me to. It's what I was made to do. Follow Orders."

"I am the Luna Diviner. Xemnas is my boss. Do not make me mad or I'll go Berserk on you. Not a good thing. Beware, little ones."

[ I shall be playing Saix, Xemnas' right hand man. lol.
-edited ]

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:37 pm
Christina eyes widen in horror. "Who are these guys and why are they fighting?" She said more to herself. "What is this place?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:14 pm
Hina watched the battle boredly,standing at the edge of the balcony,her wolf unsummoned for the time being."Oy,Barrax.Do you want any help?Me and Wolfie would help you,if ya want."She took out the Baton (Its looks just like the WIND WAKER XD) and a wisp of mist came out,shivering in air for a bit,and becoming the Wolf.Smaller then usual,as not to knock off anyone."Oh,he can fly?This'll be fun then!Wolfie,wind wings if you please?"She jumped high off of the balcony and was taken by the wind every time she nearly fell."Don't worry Barrax,I won't take any credit.Cura!"The healing began to help Barrax's health."Tsk tsk tsk.You got hit by that blast,didn't you?Musta hurt."She began to wave the baton back and worth and her wolf followed the movements,walking on air as she did."Rather well attack him on his own grounds,the sky.Barrax,just jump off if you wish to fly,I'll keep you afloat.Err...We'll keep you afloat."She added hastfuly,notcing Wolfie's glare.  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:15 pm
Christina's eyes widen at the strange powers being displayed before her. The ball of energy sparked at her, she slashed it into, both slices of energy hitting Saix and Hina, knocking them into the wall. Christina's eyes widen in shock.

"Oh crap, I am so sorry!" Christina apologized.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:38 pm
"Urgh!"She groaned as she connected with the wall."Umm...Okay then?" She jumped back into the air and onto Wolfie's back,her oversized sleeves fluttering.She took out the baton again and began to lazily circle around the tower,out of anyones reach."Tate!Uindoseme!Heh." At this,wind shields appeared around all the Nobodies in the area and a huge gale focused itself on Razi.She began to twirl a piece of her hair around a finger while laying on Wolfie's back."That ought'a knock this guy outta the sky.It is appearen't that the sky is my territory,not yours." She closed her eyes and gave a little smile."And Wolfie's too.Heh heh."  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:32 pm
An burst of power explodes in the sky where Razi was. A cloud of smoke covers the area. "Thank you for healing me Hina and combining attacks with me in order to take out Razi but no more assistance will be necessary. And NO SAIX i didn't need help from you either. I think i've done enough investigating for today. I'm ready to go back to headquarters in order to show Xemnas what I have learned from our enemy." *Barrax spoke with an angry tone at Saix because he secretly rivals Saix because his berserk powers are similar to his. Barrax disappears through a portal of darkness assuming that Razi was destroyed*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:11 pm
User Image

[ ~ SAIX (.:XIAS:.) Number 7 ~ ]

Saix rolled his eyes. "As you wish, Barrax. I need to speak with Xemnas. Is he around anywhere?" He narrowed his eyes, his arms crossed across his chest. He hated fighting because he was never in them much. He didn't like emotions and pain was just not his thing. He was Second-In-Command of Organization, under the Superior. He was secretly guarding a boy who was a Keyblader. No one knew about this, or so he hoped no one did.

"I am the Luna Diviner. Xemnas is my boss. Do not make me mad or I'll go Berserk on you. Not a good thing. Beware, little ones."

[ Omg. I thought you was playing Xemnas. Need to edit the last post. ^^ Ma Bad. ]  

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Tainted Titanium

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:28 am
Estrella just watched the entire fight from the clock tower, for this fight use to be hers. "I sooo need popcorn right now...." she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:50 am
razi sat next to estrella"yeah and he needs more practice with his spells."  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Tainted Titanium

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:24 am
"I agree entirely" she said watching Barrax scream at them.  
Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff