Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
men being superior- any women love it? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:50 pm
Women and men are equal, and that is what I think. They should both do what they want to do, but I think its better to break traditions and find new ways and innovate to make the world a nicer place to live. Its sort of like evolution: can't adapt, doesn't change, goes extinct. Old ideas will die and be replaced with ones that are better fit, and male superiority is a dieing idea because it simlly isin't... right. Get with the times!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:52 pm
scleroderma sucks
User Image Click the ribbon to help support scleroderma awareness.

Well, if you like the work, then hell, whatever makes you happy. I'd prefer that my partner helps because I hate cleaning and cooking. Housewifery would be hell for me and I refuse to be with someone who believes that's my place.

But we are not the weaker sex. We are equal. I hate feminism because it's just as sexist as the douche bag men who say they are superior. There should be no gender for careers, period.

Click the ribbon to help support autism awareness. User Image

Not all feminists hate and look down on men. Most just want to be treated equal.

It's like everything else. Most are normal then you have the ones that b***h out men for holding a door open for them that are just that. Bitches. But they are proud bitches so I have no problem calling them such.

So yes I agree with you. Bigotry of any kind is wrong.  

nine-step waltz

Tipsy Nerd

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:54 pm
Exactly what Electric_Emerald says! We are modern now and we have seen woman do so many extrodanary things! Without woman doing man work where would the world be now!? The world wouldn't be modern without them! Case Closed!

Edit: I dont hate men tho. They can be awesome som times all though I said earlier that i hate them, i only hate some of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:55 pm
eh, i still think women are less than men. that's not really going to change.

and sure- why not she be replaced. i mean, this is a guild for women.. a man should rule over.. kind of makes sense
XD
again, my opinion.. gosh imma have to say that in like every sentence. lol

@rose- nah i really dont get offended. it's someone i dont know on the internet.. not really could be offended. lol

@skye- eh, that just means the woman isn't living up to her potential and doing what she could do imo.  

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:57 pm
Amarah Couture
n0morenice
Wait, you went through child birth and are still saying men are stronger?

In all reality, what is your opinion of women that choose strength and perseverance over a stove and sweeper?

You seem like you look down upon anyone trying to make it in this "man's world" you hold dear.
well, childbirth is woman's work. men can't really do it, so of course.

i don't see a woman as a real good woman, or a strong one unless she chooses housework and such. it's a woman's place, imho.

women have their world in the house, as men have their work world out of it.
Wow.... I didn't see this comment! A woman who can work as well as man is STRONG. Stronger than you. I know some pretty though chicks who could kick anybodn's a**, includeing myself. A strong woman stands up for herself!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:58 pm
xXElectric_EmeraldsXx
Amarah Couture
n0morenice
Wait, you went through child birth and are still saying men are stronger?

In all reality, what is your opinion of women that choose strength and perseverance over a stove and sweeper?

You seem like you look down upon anyone trying to make it in this "man's world" you hold dear.
well, childbirth is woman's work. men can't really do it, so of course.

i don't see a woman as a real good woman, or a strong one unless she chooses housework and such. it's a woman's place, imho.

women have their world in the house, as men have their work world out of it.
Wow.... I didn't see this comment! A woman who can work as well as man is STRONG. Stronger than you. I know some pretty though chicks who could kick anybodn's a**, includeing myself. A strong woman stands up for herself!
doubt that tbh. i'm a strong woman in my own ways- because i do what a woman should be doing.
XD
imo  

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:00 pm
User Image

i might be a bit slow getting back to you guys.
need to get my husband's bath water started/ready for him then get laundry put up.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:01 pm
Amarah Couture
nah i really dont get offended. it's someone i dont know on the internet.. not really could be offended. lol

At least we can agree on that point, sadly only that one. And I would just like to say that everything I ask is not rhetorical or sarcastic. I want to know what people think.

May I ask what the role should be for a single woman or a lesbian couple? Since there is no man? Are they just supposed to starve because they can't work?  

nine-step waltz

Tipsy Nerd

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:01 pm
@electric Emerald: Yes. Me, my mom, you I guess, my sister, and a lot others i know have kicked men's butts before. I almost got kicked out of school once for bashing one's nose in. O_o

@Amarah Couture: It is ur opinion. You can think that all you like, but you have to remember that some men cannot do such a great job at their work and their wife can do so much better. It is just ur opinion... but still...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:06 pm
@skye- if men can't do their job- they're weak and pathetic.

@nomo- i dont believe true lesbians exist.
/most likely will be flamed
a single woman should still be better at the house than anything. i think it's sad that she just cant find a temp man.
women can do women work and make money- cleaning houses, babysit, etc etc. tons of woman work right there.  

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

nine-step waltz

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:08 pm
Skye waz here

@Amarah Couture: It is ur opinion. You can think that all you like, but you have to remember that some men cannot do such a great job at their work and their wife can do so much better. It is just ur opinion... but still...

You reminded me to say so many single mothers who have had husbands die or leave have had to pull off both roles.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:14 pm
Yes, I know so many single moms who do just fine without men, allthough it's nice to have a man at your side, sometimes it's best not to have them at your side. ^^; i hope i'm not being confusing again. sweatdrop My mom says i can't say my opinion all that clearly sometimes...  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:19 pm
i know- but again- women can make money from women work.
i think most single parents (from what ive seen) can live off of the child support/life insurance alone.i know my oldest sister has 5 kids, went through 3 husbands, and is living off of child support from 2 fathers and life insurance.
she's doing pretty good, and what does she do for money?
goes to garage sales/auctions, and sells it online. she makes 600$ every 2 weeks alone.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:20 pm
I do not believe that men are superior to females. I plan to work and have a career and frankly I am quite not cut out to do 'housework.' It doesn't mean I'm not capable, it just means I don't want to be bound in a house for the rest of my life.

There are differences between males and females, but I believe that these differences complement each other and therefore no gender is 'supreme'. I admire both working women and housewives, but it should be the woman's choice where she wants to be and she should have equal power as males, and never feel bound to stay at home because it is considered 'better'.  

Shugo-Alice

8,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:28 pm
@Amarah Couture: Okay, one: most woman don't have that ability to do that, becuz their single and they don't have enough money to auction or online money (take it from an experienced 13 year old who has older sisters who have aparently been threw so much more then u). Two: I know women with kids who had nobody in the world. NOBODY. They didn't have ANY money at all, and they were almost living off the streets. But what do you know? They were able to liv in a nice apartment, with internet and everything else, by doing a MANS job. Plus, all the woman's jobs, weren't enough to support any of them. Just believe me, if a woman wants to do a "man's" job, then she should. It's what SHE wants to do and, in some situations, HAVE to do. stare  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff