Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 28. ✿ - - - Video Games
Heart Gold / Soul Silver - Have you bought it? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which version did/will you buy?
  Heart Gold
  Soul Silver
  Neither
  Both!
View Results

The Soul Dew Guardian

Timid Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:30 pm
Aqua_Rayne
I love how your pokemon can follow you now >.< It's so cute! Wooper looks so tiny compared to my person...
I know! It's amazing!~ I remember talking to my Ho-Oh once in the grass. It was rolling around in the grass, lol!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:07 pm
The Soul Dew Guardian
Aqua_Rayne
I love how your pokemon can follow you now >.< It's so cute! Wooper looks so tiny compared to my person...
I know! It's amazing!~ I remember talking to my Ho-Oh once in the grass. It was rolling around in the grass, lol!

I know 4laugh my umbreon and wooper like to hug its so freaking cute! I hope they keep this in any of the up coming games...  

Kraaaaken

Fashionable Lunatic

8,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

The Soul Dew Guardian

Timid Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:46 am
Aqua_Rayne
The Soul Dew Guardian
Aqua_Rayne

I know 4laugh my umbreon and wooper like to hug its so freaking cute! I hope they keep this in any of the up coming games...
My Espeon and Ho-Oh love to hug too! Hopefully they do keep the pokèmon-following-you-thing up!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:45 am
I can't get my eevee to evolve into an espeon...I got the one bill gave me to evolve into an umbreon, but the one I traded for coins wont...  

Kraaaaken

Fashionable Lunatic

8,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

The Soul Dew Guardian

Timid Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:33 pm
Aqua_Rayne
I can't get my eevee to evolve into an espeon...I got the one bill gave me to evolve into an umbreon, but the one I traded for coins wont...
Hmm... if you have one, give you Eevee a Soothe Bell. It makes it grow friendlier to you faster. Also, you want to level it up to raise it;s happiness, and to get Espeon, you Eevee should level up in the daytime with maximun happiness. You can give it certain berries to raise it's happiness, but I don't think that you should do that, since the berries lower your Eevee's stats. Also, don't feed you Eevee bitter food or let it constantly faint in battle, for this will decrease your Eevee's happiness.

Hope I help you a little bit!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:46 pm
The Soul Dew Guardian
Aqua_Rayne
Hmm... if you have one, give you Eevee a Soothe Bell. It makes it grow friendlier to you faster. Also, you want to level it up to raise it;s happiness, and to get Espeon, you Eevee should level up in the daytime with maximun happiness. You can give it certain berries to raise it's happiness, but I don't think that you should do that, since the berries lower your Eevee's stats. Also, don't feed you Eevee bitter food or let it constantly faint in battle, for this will decrease your Eevee's happiness.

Yay! Thank you 4laugh heart  

Kraaaaken

Fashionable Lunatic

8,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

The Soul Dew Guardian

Timid Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:42 pm
Aqua_Rayne
The Soul Dew Guardian
Aqua_Rayne

No problem! ^^ Right now, I'm playing Soul Silver, and I'm training 2 Eevees (I traded both) and I'm trying to get an Espeon and an Umbreon, lol. Did you name your Espeon and Umbreon?
Oh, and by the way, If you give your Eevee Vitamins (like Protien, Zinc, ect.) that should also raise it's happiness.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:16 pm
Sorry to jump into the conversation, but if you put them in the pokewalker that raises the happiness too.  

inky6

MistyAngel2

4,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:53 pm
I sooo desperately want to buy HG/SS but crying I have to sooo wait for my next paycheck sad ... I can't wait!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:57 pm
coooooool  

DaisyHeadCasey

The Soul Dew Guardian

Timid Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:59 pm
inky- Oh yeah! I forgot about that method! Thanks for reminding me!
Misty- I'm sure you'll get the game soon! Which pokèmon are you planning to start with?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:03 pm
The Soul Dew Guardian
Aqua_Rayne
The Soul Dew Guardian
Aqua_Rayne

No problem! ^^ Right now, I'm playing Soul Silver, and I'm training 2 Eevees (I traded both) and I'm trying to get an Espeon and an Umbreon, lol. Did you name your Espeon and Umbreon?
Oh, and by the way, If you give your Eevee Vitamins (like Protien, Zinc, ect.) that should also raise it's happiness.

Yea, my umbreon's name is Maxx, and my Espeons name is A.J. Lol my brothers wanted me to name them after them... sweatdrop

Thanks for the tips heehee~!

@inky6: Awesome! I should try that next time~ Though, I can't firgure out where I put my pokewalker o.o... I have the worst time misplacing that thing @-@  

Kraaaaken

Fashionable Lunatic

8,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Parrapluie

7,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:12 pm
Lol I got HeartGold
I just couldn't put it down and beat it in about a week .__.
It's fantastic <3 Cyndaquil ftw.

Anyone else think the national park music is so beautiful? heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:34 pm
Yea thats what I did and it had max happiness after a few times and lol I think I lost mine too....  

inky6

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:34 pm
I bought heart gold, is fun ^>w<^  
28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff