Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
What do you find most attractive in a guy? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you prefer guys that are blond or brunette?
  brunette
  blond
  fine ill put in red heads too
View Results

Ohh my love

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:36 am
Perfect guy for me;
Tall, Strong, has a nice smile, cute face, can make me laugh, is my best friend, isn't afraid to show me off in front of his friends, trusts me fully, loves me unconditionally, can take a joke, responsible, loves to cuddle and don't mind my clingy-ness, &smells good <3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:43 am

Hm... hard one as I sort of like different types of guys..

Regardless all the guys I've been attracted to have to be a good friend of mine and be able to make me laugh..

Otherwise, I'm into hte geeky type of guys as they're the type of guys I talk to and hangout with. The ones that love to play video games or the ones that love computers or cars, just overall geeks. Most of them are taller than me and have that cuddly aspect to them. Like they can be muscular or on the chubby side, but I have to be able to be hugged and such by them.

I'm not one for the whole looks thing I guess. If they're the geeky type, cuddly, and overrall one of those guys that I could be entirely upset and they'd ask me what's wrong regardless if I want to tell them or not I'd love that.. that's the type of guy I like and attracts me.

LilDevlishGirl

Beloved Giver

10,275 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Nanaremilamina

Timid Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:58 am

In my experience, I have learned that there is no such thing as a the perfect guy.
        If I wasn't asexual, I would only look for someone who would listen to me, and treat me like his best friend. No need to bother with looks. ♥
User ImageNo Salvation by DELUHI

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:24 pm
I like blonds. There usually more intresting and exiting. More dramatic sure but its worth it. And almost all all guys are taller than me so I dont have a choice in prefferance. I like dorky guys who you can actually talk to. The ones that you just know there their for you. They actually care and understand. I'm a pretty deep person, but I dont really have a type. I'm flexible when it comes to guys. I can date almost any type. Although I tend to get guys hooked to me. It makes me feel bad because they always still love me when were done dating  

MiyaVp

Hersheydudette

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:20 pm
Oooh, tough. =) Personally, I'm a sucker for tan skin with medium brown hair (the kind that's sort of dark but looks lighter because of dark skin) and light eyes. Also, I love it when a guy's arms are sort of long and lithe with just a hint of muscle to them. Ahahaha muscle. xD

Otherwise, straight hair is better (though I have fallen for waves), smart but humble, very kind and moral, soccer player (in the middle--not ridiculously good but not bad), and playful. That's a big one. Optimistic would also be good. =) Oh, and not much taller than me... I like guys to be like my height or taller by only a bit. I'm not really sure why. Luckily, I'm 5'7'' and this is not difficult to accomplish.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:09 pm
Well, usually I go for;
Alternative guys, usual Punk or Hardcore.
Taller then me, always.
Skinny or at least a 'healthy' build.
Dark hair
Green eyes.
Personality wise, they're usually assholes but on occasion funny and nice.

But instead I landed myself a tall, skinny but really strong, blonde, blue eyed scene boy, haha. Who also happens to be kind, smart, funny, and exciting as hell.
I couldn't be happier c:  

Sith Faced

Spacey Nymph

PassionateHate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:33 pm
MEGA romantic.. knows how to treat a lady... respects values and pinions... really nice body!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:16 pm
OMG i soooo fall for good soccer players!!!
its the only time that i really get to see 15 year old guys gaceful.
nothing is hotter than a really good soccer player!!!
btw soccer players are usually hot too!!!
and i really like this one soccer player ON THE ORAGNE TEAM!!!  

lime green pop

xjewiex

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:10 am
I fall for, Tall, dark, great smile and laugh boy.
I love him when his personalities are..brave, funny, can understand me, loves me fr who I am. And honest! also responsible and hard working!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:19 am
Let's see, if I had to describe my perfect guy it would be like this:

I would want someone who makes me feel safe and loved. You know, someone who would just wrap his arms around me and hold me close if I was scared, or maybe just because. I think i'd like him taller than me at least, which wouldn't be too hard XD. He would have to be smart enough to be able to talk intelligently with me, and a creative side would be a huge bonus. I love music, art and theater so if he does it would be amazing. I do like the mysterious cool guys(so cliche i know) but i find myself attracted to people like Dean Winchester and Castiel from Supernatural(Jensen Ackles and Misha Collins) and Ian Somerhalder(Damon in Vampire Diaries(. Some one who loves to smile and have fun as well^^. I dont have a hair or eye color preference really, though not meaning to sound racist or anything, but I would like him to be white like me.  

moiori

4,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:58 pm
User Image
Oh, inconsistent me,
crying out for consistency..

Dark hair, nice on the eyes, isn't a weakling, yet isn't mister macho, and most importantly I like to date guys that I wish I could be a bit like, height isn't a big deal but they have to be at least taller than me, I also tend to like guys who I give me a sense of security.. there are probably others but those are the main qualities that stick out in my mind right now.
My past ex boyfriends have all been really musically talented and I wish I could be like that. XD

Tap it please!

And you said I know that this will hurt, User Image
but if I don't break your heart then things will just get worse

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:01 pm
Tall(Wouldn't be hard to find..my height..5'1).Football Player Body.Cute Smile.Funny.Aggressive(Not the hitting type)Dont pressure me into doing something i don't want to do.Let me have my space sometimes.

J e n R e i

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

purple_lover02

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:28 pm
I look for someone I can talk to with out any weird pauses, someone who can make me laugh (which is not that hard). I also look for someone who has close to the same taste in music as me. Oh, and the eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:29 pm
I love a guy who knows what I like. the right way to treat me, and he's got to be able to make me laugh. I've laways wanted a guy who would be able to protect me, but not be controlling.

Ive resently been in love with this guy with dirty blonde hair and freckles. Nya~.... I love----  

consecotaleo

tummytumsXD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:23 pm
all love them to be taller than me of course i also love it if he would call me before he falls asleep n would call me at 12am on my b-day
i like them when they dont rush me with things and if i dont feel like kissing him he has to respect that
i love them blond but also when the blond is going brown haha
i also like them strong.
im witgh someone who i know that he loves me because he is all of the above XD he also stays up all nite in my room with me when im sick  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff