Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Other Roleplays
<~> Wastelanders, an orignal rp.Now Open<~> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:17 am
"I don't know which ever name you want to tell me i guess. I can't keep calling you you" She says.
"Hello there." she heard someone say. shelooks around and sees a guy.
"hello," she replies.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:57 am
Dark_EdgeXI
A man walked towards the two girls he wasnt far maybe a yard or two, this man was covered top to bottom in a combination of White and crimson, a bright red crimson scarf covering his face, and black lensed goggles his eyes. through the light wind he heard one girl talking and recognized the other signing. 'Interesting...' he thought to himself as he stepped close enough to throw his voice to them through his scarf. "Hello there." he called a single raised hand in greeting.

Her eyes narrowed and she drew her sword and looked at the man, not trusting him. She glared at him, getting into fighting stance.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:31 pm
She looks back and forth between the two and backed away a bit. "Can we please not fight," she said mainly to the non talking one. The guy didn't seem like a threat. If he was he would of had a better change of attacking them off guard instead of saying hello.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:45 pm
NekoGirl665
She looks back and forth between the two and backed away a bit. "Can we please not fight," she said mainly to the non talking one. The guy didn't seem like a threat. If he was he would of had a better change of attacking them off guard instead of saying hello.

She watched the man as she cautiously put her sword away. 'Who are you?' She signed.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:20 pm
"Gene or 'Genesis' Wan Drer, a Wastelander much like yourselves." he said moving closer his disposition saying he wasnt really worried about the one who keeps signing. So he signs back 'Are your actually mute, or are you just saving your energy for magic?' he signed to her a smile beneath his scarf.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:53 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
"Gene or 'Genesis' Wan Drer, a Wastelander much like yourselves." he said moving closer his disposition saying he wasnt really worried about the one who keeps signing. So he signs back 'Are your actually mute, or are you just saving your energy for magic?' he signed to her a smile beneath his scarf.

She blinked. 'I am mute, But I also have to save my energy for magic as well.' She signed.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:55 pm
'so a combination there of. ' he signed before speaking again. "So girls, which way are you heading, cause there should be a good storm in about four hours, and there is a shelter about two miles from here." Gene said friendly trying to help out fellow wastelanders.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:59 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
'so a combination there of. ' he signed before speaking again. "So girls, which way are you heading, cause there should be a good storm in about four hours, and there is a shelter about two miles from here." Gene said friendly trying to help out fellow wastelanders.

'I'm just walking around.' She signed, letting out a yawn.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:13 pm
she look between the two. she was having a little bit of trouble keeping up with the signing. she sigh.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:19 pm
"So what are you girl's names?" he asked as he began to walk in the direction of the shelter he'd mentioned figuring if they were interested they would follow.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:24 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
"So what are you girl's names?" he asked as he began to walk in the direction of the shelter he'd mentioned figuring if they were interested they would follow.

'I have many different names.' I signed as I followed. 'So what name do you want.'  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:27 pm
"Your birth name preferably, if not the one you like most yourself." Gene said shruging as he turned to look at her and without the glare of the sun for a moment you could make out his eyes, somewhat old but wise.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:30 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
"Your birth name preferably, if not the one you like most yourself." Gene said shruging as he turned to look at her and without the glare of the sun for a moment you could make out his eyes, somewhat old but wise.

'I don't remember my real name. I prefer Lynn, Shadow, Fang or Ember.' She signed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:28 pm
"Alright, how about I call you Ember lynn?" he asked smiling though it was hidden beneath his scarf as up ahead you could see the shelter he had spoken of an old abandoned mall. Patiently awaiting customers that would never come.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:08 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
"Alright, how about I call you Ember lynn?" he asked smiling though it was hidden beneath his scarf as up ahead you could see the shelter he had spoken of an old abandoned mall. Patiently awaiting customers that would never come.

'That works.' She signed, looking at the mall and shaking her head, she used her wind powers and pushed open the doors, making a small sand storm inside. She coughed as more sand entered her mouth. She coughed quietly and choked out the sand. She shook her head. 'What a world this has became.' She signed.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff