Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Maximum Ride: the angels on the move
Book 7!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azure Chaos Goddess

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:32 pm
tasmin472

James Patterson, you are progressively getting worse. The entire time I was reading the Twilight series I was: 'Well surely she's gonna grow as a writer, and series usually get better over time. NO NO NO!!!! I DON'T WANT MAXIMUM RIDE TO HAVE THE SAME FATE AS TWILIGHT!!!!!

you told me you hated twilight so why'd you read it?!and i wish that dylan would fly into a wyrmhole and go back to 5000B.C.
hes messing up the story! but i kinda like dylan so im kinda conflicted on that. James Patterson you better get your head on straightor ill do it for you!! twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:51 pm
Dragonwings916
tasmin472

James Patterson, you are progressively getting worse. The entire time I was reading the Twilight series I was: 'Well surely she's gonna grow as a writer, and series usually get better over time. NO NO NO!!!! I DON'T WANT MAXIMUM RIDE TO HAVE THE SAME FATE AS TWILIGHT!!!!!

you told me you hated twilight so why'd you read it?!and i wish that dylan would fly into a wyrmhole and go back to 5000B.C.
hes messing up the story! but i kinda like dylan so im kinda conflicted on that. James Patterson you better get your head on straight or ill do it for you!! twisted

I do hate Twilight, I read the series because I thought that somehow she would get better as a writer but NOOOO.  

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200

Azure Chaos Goddess

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:29 am
[quote="tasmin472"
I do hate Twilight, I read the series because I thought that somehow she would get better as a writer but NOOOO.
How many books did you read before you decided you hated it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:48 am
yay! i cant wait!! it needs to come out sooner!!!!  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lady Artemis of the Night

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:46 am
Are you kidding me??!!! I'm already on the fifth book! They're AMAZING! I can't wait that long!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:25 pm
whitewolf_renji
Awww...a year
Wait I thought the next book was gonna be Iggy

Maybe the'll decide to make it earlier

I would love to have a book of Iggy! He's my absolute favorite character. I guess we'll have to wait a while... sad  

Phantomrose5

Lady Artemis of the Night

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:10 am
Phantomrose5
whitewolf_renji
Awww...a year
Wait I thought the next book was gonna be Iggy

Maybe the'll decide to make it earlier

I would love to have a book of Iggy! He's my absolute favorite character. I guess we'll have to wait a while... sad

I think the next book (after Angel) will be about Iggy. And then Nudge. And then Gazzy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:17 am
The books always come out exactly a year apart. So it will be out March 15, 2011 3nodding  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:21 pm
I love all the books, I am planning on buying like this big book case for all the books and like the different book styles.
Ya I think I am starting a collection smile , But what i didnt like was how fang said 15 years! they will be 30, thats not romantic at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:40 pm
Maximum ride has gotten proggressively worse, but things get better when they can't get any worse....
Off topic: I love Alex Cross... The mysteryt and humor is epic!  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

animeninjayaya

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:50 pm
Emo Lunchbox o_O
The books always come out exactly a year apart. So it will be out March 15, 2011 3nodding

but if it come out that time is that the first release in america? dose that mean that im going to have to special order it to get it in australia? Damn so confusing! i still havent got the 3 manga of it because i can find it! if i have to special order it when it comes out im buying the manga 2!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:10 pm
it's coming out February 11th, and I'm reading a special advanced copy. smile It's awesome!  

dragginninja

slutspirations

Lucky Pup

9,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:18 pm
OMG Even tho its only a couple of months away.....I STILL DON'T WANNA WAIT DAT LONG!!!!!!!!!!!
Also it has been confirmed by James Patterson himself that Angel will be released on February 14th 2011.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:23 pm
James Patterson i honestley want to kill angel and fang for being bitches but i cant wait to read this book  

melpomeny

Gemini Witchcraft

9,425 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:40 pm
Dark and Alone7
The next book is going to be ANGEL
Release date some where Between Feb 14-Mar 14 2011

DAMN!! Guy beat me to it ( telling peeps about the new novel of maximum ride of course )

Besides that can't wait.  
Maximum Ride: the angels on the move

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces