Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Frightened, Chimera? [Remake] (O / A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You would like to see more ____ in this roleplay.
  blood/gore
  action
  romance
  interaction between characters/roleplayers
  opportunities for Chimera to escape
  pit battles between Chimerae
View Results

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:04 pm
I haven't lost anything ęxćėpŧ mŷ MİŊĐ.
I try to take off ĦĚĄĐ śőmęŧımēś.
(You could be empty.)
User Image
User ImageUser Image
You felt the ĊŐŁĐŊĖŞŚ in my eyes, and something I'm not ŘĘVĖĄŁİŊĢ.
Though you got used to my ĐĮŜĠŲİŞĚ, you can't shed this awful FĘĒŁİŊĢ.
[There's blood on my hands like the blood in you.]

User Image
Sharpen UP your ŦĘĒŦĤ. Your dreams are MORE than worth ĐĘFĖŊĐĮŊĢ.
{You need to let go...}

((Lol are you SERIOUSLY thinking of JUST walking up to that building? You might wanna rethink your post newbie-to-the-rp. You obviously don't know who you're dealing with. smile ))

Speaking of the traitor-b***h, she crept around the cage in her monster form, her signature click-click-clack-clack politely announcing her presence for Jared.

Upon seeing the look on John's face, she snorted, then bared her slicing teeth at the poor Chimera in mockery.

Then, just like that, she changed into her human form, her octopus ability giving her the look of clothing even though she probably really wasn't wearing anything. Not like you'd be able to tell by feeling her shirt and skirt and leggings. That signature pale orange hair flowed down powerfully-deceiving shoulders.

Hiccadu the human leaned against an empty cage, smirking in relish at John's torment.

"I've already focused in on their location," she informed Jared. "The Chimera known as Panther was a lucky little b***h, saved thanks to this annoying peasant here." She kicked John's cage lightly for emphasis as she grinned, hands in her pockets. Then that grin turned into a taunting sneer. "That chick Luna was your only hope of survival, and look at that. Torn apart into little pieces, squealing like a pig to butcher. Some savior of your pathetic race. Picking off that little chickadee of yours along with that other punk brat will be easy now. Expect to see them half-dead in cages right next to yours before the week is over." Then she chuckled icily, biting back a laugh and failing as she gave him tyrannical, malicious grin. "Haha! Either that or body bags!"

Hiccadu had also undergone some radical changes. Over the month and a half that she had been working alongside Jared, she had picked up a large majority of his snide vocabulary, and advanced it to match her own tastes. However, she was a chameleon when it came to persona, and she could drop the cruelty in an instant if the situation called for it, regardless of whom she was addressing.

In a way, she was entirely neutral. She was programmed to act on orders, after all. If she were told to protect the Chimerae, she would. If she was ordered to kill, she would.

She was a tool. Just like the Chimerae she tracked were built to be. But a tool that was indispensable to both Yani and Jared. As much as Jared hated to admit it.

Too bad the others weren't the success SHE was.

In a FIGHT that's ŊĘVĒŔ-ĖŊĐĮŊĢ, go on. Go ahead and PŖŎVĘ MĖ WŘŎŊĢ.
{...of letting go...}

User Image
It's the me that İ ŁĘŦ ŶŐŲ KŊŌŴ, 'cause I never show - İ ĦĄVĒ MŶ ŖĒĂŞŐŊŚ.
Feel the pain that İ ŊĒVĘŘ ŚĦŌŴ, and I hope you know İŤ'Ş ŊĖVĘŔ ĦĔĄŁİŊĠ.
[Some things can't be treated, so don't make me be myself around you.]

User Image
If you need a confession, Į'm ĢŪİŁŦŸ.
Let's twist the knife 'til they čąŋ'ŧ šŧőp βŁĘĚĐİŊĢ..
(And I could be right here empty with you.)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:44 pm
Maria frowned, it was here. She looked at it's pale orange hair, it disgusted Maria. Yet, it frightened her to death. It could kill her at any moment, from a command of course, but it would never hesitate, never even think twice.

|| x.x sorry I'm having a bit of a block at the moment (it took like, 20 minutes for me to write even that) ||  

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:40 pm
((well, TAIS will take care of that))

Devon wrote some files down on a chimera that he had been experimenting on. Unfortunately, the thing didn't survive the grueling experiments and therefore had been disposed of, but not before Devon had taken samples and made notes on it. He finished the file and then stamped a 'deceased' onto the chimera's profile page. He then sealed the file in an envelope and stuck it in the mail chute for TAIS to send off to Yani or wherever it went.

Devon had heard that Jared had caught some of the escaped chimera and went down to the chimera cages to check it out. As usual, Devon had his medical mask worn over his face which he always did in the presence of the chimerae.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:08 pm
((Okay, you just said you wouldn't walk up to the door, yet you walked up to the door and kicked it IN? And then you scuttle up onto the roof after kicking a door in when quite literally, you should be inside already, if your ridiculous plan was to work? Please.

First off, dearest, lets recap what you're dealing with. There are three warehouses surrounding the slaughterhouse. The warehouses are made of reinforced steel, while the slaughterhouse itself is made of heavy cement with camera surveillance, motion sensors, and mini-mines surrounding the area made to not kill, but to incapacitate instantly on impact. All doors (there are three that are clearly visible) are several inches thick of solid steel, with several locks if they're even used at all. There are robotic creatures directly connected to TAIS disguised as regular humans both patrolling the inside and outside perimeters. What you just did is completely impossible.

Now that you have some information about the building, rethink your post and change it, or it shall not be acknowledged. Thank you. smile ))  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:56 am
((Yes I changed my name recently. My character is Senazuki. I believe he is the fourth on down. And you should chill. Being as he has escaped once I am sure it wouldnt be too hard for him to make it back in.......its the getting back out part that worries me.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:15 pm
Demitria, once sitting as graceful as a tortured creature of her kind could get, stood very, very still. She heard them, the people addressed as Hiccadu and Jared.
Jared.
She had trusted him once, when she was first created and years beyond that. She hated the pain brought upon her and simply trusted Jared for the protection he didn’t exactly give. He wasn’t that sort of person. He was cruel and he lied to her, like most of the other scientists she had trusted over the years, her regular ‘doctors’. She no longer felt the need to make such alliances and Jared always taunted to her about it. She knew, in the back of her mind, that the act was childish and useless. It just made the people here that wanted to hurt her more. Demitria was easy to break. But as years as past, as time would have it, she hardened.

This is why she stiffened, her senses on full alert. She was about to bare her teeth at Hiccadu, but knowing the creation’s full extent, it’s power here, she restrained herself. She then turned her back on the two. She felt solemn, as she always was, and her deathly pale face was turned into a slight, concentrated face. She frowned. Demitria had thought Jonathon and Panther had made it safely. Yet she found it ironic how the small girl managed to escape and not Jon.
Jon, always so bold. She despised that. She envied it even more, wanting what he had. He had a wall; he knew more than she did.

Demitria, who had a cage diagonal to Jon’s and above Maria, sat, tucking her knees close to her chest, eying the bars of the cage before her like she had done many, many times before.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:04 am
((I refuse to acknowledge your post, James. What your character did was just simply improbable. And the fact that you continue to refuse to change your post even when I gave you a plain description of the building makes my dislike for you grow even more.

Every time a Chimera escapes security measures are heightened and changed. TAIS is the most powerful supercomputer on the face of the planet. She's not an idiot, and she's foreseen the possibility that other Chimerae might come back to get more of their flock. Senazuki's idea is not a new one.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:45 pm
[[I know that I shouldn't be adding my two-sense into this, but I agree with Mayhem, it wouldn't be nearly that easy to sneak into the slaughter house, even if he had escaped, because it wasn't easy, because TAIS is everywhere(in the slaughter house)(I think)!]]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

dragonblade629

Dapper Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:42 pm
((Thats fine guys. I was fully expecting a fight and yes i was new to the rp so no noone told the full extent of the security though i was fully prepared to try to fight my way in and out but its cool. You have defeated my want to act soon in the rp so I will hang back and wait until I am satisfied enough to hop in and have deleted my posts.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:36 pm
((Oh stop being such a baby. You posted, I even used a post to GIVE you layout of security, and you still refused to change your post. Not my fault, not my problem. :3))  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:40 pm
((no you were right. and i haven't been paying attention to much. I have had a big problem hit me almost a week ago and been trying to push my way through it. I am sorry))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:50 pm
((Watch it guys... I won't have this roleplay turned into another series of fights wink ))

John snarled at Hiccadu and thrust a partially taloned, subtly scaled hand through the bars in his cage, reaching out for the ankle of her retreating leg.

"Sure, we're the ones in cages," John growled. "You can keep catching us poor things and keeping us in his hellhole, but you're the most pathetic one of us! I pity you, creature. You don't even have a personality, just something Jared programmed into you! At least we can think for ourselves and aren't taking orders from some b*****d child!"

Jared yelled in rage and kicked John's cage, catching the Chimera in the arm. He reached a hand into his cage and grabbed the soiled bloodied collar of the tattered remnants of John's shirt. "You watch it you dirty rat, or you get to watch your b***h friend burn to death!" he shrieked. He loosened John's collar and kicked his cage violently once more. The serum from an earlier beating had already worn off on John however, and the new abuse barely added to his bruises.

Panther's human ears seemed to perk up in response to something only she could hear. "Rei?" Some of the birds quieted down to help their friend and now she could hear suppressed rustling and a gentle noise that was similar to a thud, like someone pressing against tree bark. "Rei, is that you?" She opened her wings slightly, letting her scent escape more easily in the wind. A risky move, but one that was allowable now, now that the birds were talking again.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

dragonblade629

Dapper Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:23 pm
[[But doesn't this RP require violence?]]

Rei sniffed the air again, taking in Panther's scent with greater clarity, now able to figure out where the scent is coming from. I need to steal some camo from a hunter, next time I see one, he thought, since he sticks out relatively well with his white hair and wings. Rei went around the tree, and into the bushes. It wasn't hard for him to then find Panther, who was only a few yards away. "Panther!" Rei exclaimed quietly when he saw her, for the first time in months, "Where have you been?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff