Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:50 pm
~*Laughter's the best medicine so AHAHAHA YOU FELL DOWN!*~

Church raises an armored paw and attempts to smack the other on the back of the head. "I was trying to back out of it, goddamnit... Tch... You ARE like another Caboose, sent here to punish me. Or maybe Tucker...."

Valeria grins again and nods at what Xephyr says. "Yes, and I'm actually proud to have a friend."

~*Brightly colored pills. They'll cure all your ills, just so long as you've got fever or the chills!~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:59 pm
Xephyr ducked quickly and rear kicks the kitsutora in the face. "See? Val agrees. Why can't you?" He sat up straight and cleaned himself, licking his paw and brushing it across his head.  

Baron Von Wolfenstein

King Wolf

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:32 pm

Church glares at Xephyr yet again, then turns his back on both of them, bound and determined that he would ignore the both of them and hope that they would leave.

Valeria shakes her head slightly at the two, knowing that boys would be boys and there wasn't a thing to do about that. "Maybe Jose needs time to get used to the idea of having friends?" She says softly, tail flicking once again.

~*Brightly colored pills. They'll cure all your ills, just so long as you've got fever or the chills!~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:04 am
Xephyr nodded and crouched low. "Yup yup. And I know how to get him in the mood." Then he pounced. Flying through the air toward the grumpy kit, Xephyr stretched his arms out for a glomp. "Glomp hug of acceptance!!!!"  

Baron Von Wolfenstein

King Wolf

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:11 am

Church heard the other push off from the ground behind him and flattens himself to the ground, hoping the other would fly over him and miss him completely. "Get this through your thick skull... I already have one braindead moron that follows me everywhere, trying to be my very best friend. I don't need another one."

Valeria watches Xephyr's leaping at Church, frowning slightly when she saw that Xephyr would most likely miss landing on the cobalt armored male due to him dropping to the ground, so, she leaps at Xephyr, hoping to add enough weight to make him land on Church without being harmed.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:19 am
-glomper is glomped XD-

Feeling the extra weight on his back, Xephyr dropped like a rock onto the armored kit. "Yay! Acceptance has been accepted!!" The hyper kit huggled the armored one, loving his new friend. "No erasies! This is permanent now!"  

Baron Von Wolfenstein

King Wolf

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:32 am

Church growls and struggles, wriggling his way out from under the other two on his back and wishing once again that looks could kill. So that then he wouldn't have to deal with these two idiots. Where the HELL was the rest of Blue team? Or even Red Team, for that matter? He'd take their presence over that of Xephyr and the other one in a heartbeat. Caboose at least sort of knew the 'NO TOUCHING, EVER' rule that Church had. He may not have obeyed it all the time, but it wasn't neeearly as often as this one.

Valeria chuckles and scoots off of Xephyr, tilting her head at Church. "You know you may as well just accept it. Xephyr's chosen to be your friend, and nothing you say or do is gonna dissuade him, it looks like. Having someone that determined to have you like them, no matter how big an a** you yourself are, is a wonderful and rare thing."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:37 am
"Come on, I know deep inside your crunchy shell," he tapped the armor and smiled, "Is a sweet, gooey person. I know! Let's take off your shell!!" Xephyr sat on him and searched his armor for the buckles, figuring out how to take it off. "Now.....is this a zipper shell or latch?"  

Baron Von Wolfenstein

King Wolf

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:41 am

Church thrashes at that idea, not wanting to be without his armor in the least. "NO you MORON! Leave my damn armor alone!" He growls, finally managing to get away from Xephyr and taking another swipe at him with his armored paw, intending to hit him this time, not just warn him off like before. "Leave. My. Goddamned. Armor. ALONE."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:57 am
Xephyr dodged again, swiping at his feet with his leg. "Missed me." He grinned and scratched his head, liking this game. "What else can we play, Jose?"  

Baron Von Wolfenstein

King Wolf

acyfaust

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:12 am
Albel, the wicked one, had manged to find a place to rest earlier on. Slumber had overtaken the exhausted kitsu from his training and only now did his ears hear of the surroundings. His ear twitched and his indifferent facial expression turned into a deep frown.

Not too far away was Xephyr and Church playing some sort of 'game' and the yelling had finally woken Albel... sadly with rage. His eyes opened but he didn't stand on his feet, preferring to remain laying where he was, only simply calling out, "Take your noise somewhere else you pitiful maggots. You should be more considerate of those trying to sleep."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:18 am

Church simply growls once again at Xephyr, wishing that he had his sniper rifle at that moment. Sure, he may be a terrible shot, but that rifle also made for a good bashing instrument. Hearing a rather disgruntled voice somewhere close by, Church looks around for a moment before glaring back at Xephyr. "Now see what you did you damn moron?"

Valeria rolls her eyes at Church, tail flicking once again. "Actually, he hasn't been yelling nearly as much as you have. So, someone being all pissy is your own damn fault."

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Baron Von Wolfenstein

King Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:22 am
Xephyr's ears perked, hearing a new voice. Then, his friend senses tingled. "Ffffffrrrrriiiiieeeennnnd." Looking around, he spotted the kitsu and pounced over to him. Determined to make as many friends as possible, he leaped at the new one with his tongue out. "LICK OF FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:27 am
Albel was quick to get to his feet, metal sleeved claw ready. "Touch me maggot and all you'll receive is a slow and painful death." He hissed and swiped at Xephyr with deadly accuracy and without much more of a warning then the words he spoke.  

acyfaust

Dangerous Sex Symbol

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:29 am

Church heaves a small sigh of relief as Xephyr raced off to make a new 'friend'. "Thank god.." He shoots Valeria a glare as well, willing her to leave with her friend.

Valeria shoots Church another glare, then races down where Xephyr is at, attempting to shove him out of the way of Albel's claw. "Watch out!"

.-~♥::RP Subforum::♥~-.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff