Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:21 pm
Sitting atop the school building Kaiel was half asleep he had no classes and the prior class's seniors had graduated now. "What to do" he muttered from his stupor yawning slightly as he sat up rubbing his eyes and pulling down his shirt color to look at the rune on his chest. "I should be searching the library" he muttered rubbing sleep from his eyes as he slowly got to his feet.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:00 pm
cassie smiled"i always liekd creepy stuff"she said softly as she rubbed her head againist kyo's neck  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:27 pm
"Are you calling me creepy? Because I can get a lot worse, ask Vin." Kyo said with a laugh and pointed to Vin who began waving no.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:08 pm
cassie laughed"fine i'll take your word on it..and you are abit creepy but i still like you the way you are."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:38 pm
Kaimei nodded at Vin "Yea thats a good idea and i did promise" He said getting up stretching  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:07 pm
"All right, now stand still and clear your head, you'll feel like you're getting dunked in a pool." Vin said calmly and closed his eyes and let his power go to work. Before he could only hack one person, now while everyone's attention was focused on Kaimei, Vin took the opportunity to dive into everyone's minds, except for Hiko and Snow. "All done." Vin said with a smile as seven cards appeared in his hands, one for Kyo, Cassie, Suki, Techno, Marx, Carson and Kaimei. After examining them he promptly handed them over to their respective holders, each one had a picture of the person on the front as well as their name and a weapon or ability.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:29 pm
techno looekd at his card"neat trick.."he smiled as he flipped the card over  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:38 pm
Kaimei looked at his card "Nice Job Vin" he said smiling at the card and reading his stats  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 pm
"Now just so you know each card has a special item that gives you a unique power suited to your individual abilities, feel free to test them out on each other if you want to." Vin said with a smile, he didn't bother making one of himself since he had all the cards he needed. That's what I should do when I graduate, create an awesome card game. Vin thought with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:37 pm
Snow gave a big smile to Kaimei when he touched her nose. She then got off her mother's lap and went to her father. "Fly! Fly!" She said, holding her arms up to him.

Suki wrapped her arms around her son. "Did you have fun Hiko?" She asked as she looked over at the card that Vin gave to her.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:50 pm
"I have to say, nice quality, well time to see what my super choco-rare item thingie is." Kyo said with a smile and swiped his hand over the card and suddenly a book appeared where the card was. "Oh my God, dude this is like the Holy of Holies for Necromancers, it's the Necronomicon, dude you have no idea how long I've been looking for this ooh and it even has rituals too, ooh and other stuff too, ah elementalism, this is awesome. Now I have a new bedtime story to read." Kyo said making a big fuss over the supreme book of dark arts.

Carson figured he'd try and activate his card as well and activated it, suddenly Kollin disappeared from his back and in front of him stood a beautiful looking girl in a robe holding a scythe. "No way, is that you Kollin?!" Carson asked amazed. "It would appear so, however this card's effect won't last forever, if you wish to give me a body again you have to rely on something other than Vin, no offense. Wow I feel all weird now, I guess it's kind of hard to stand straight when you've been a scythe for thousands of years." Kollin said sheepishly and began wobbling, only to have Carson hold her steady. "We'll have to practice your walking over the break." Carson said with a smile as he looked at Kyo and Vin's faces. Yeah you thought I was nuts, well look at the woman who is my scythe! Suck it!" Carson thought and knew Vin could hear it, the man never really switched his telepathy off.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:27 am
Kaimei looked at his card then waved his hand over his and a Scythe that was black and white appeared in his hand which was a little bigger than him "Whoa nice scythe" Kaimei said holding it up  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:52 am
Hikaru came over from one of the class rooms. This was the last time she was going to come to this school. She looked at the cards that Vin was holding. She smiled at vin and then looked at Kaimei. She then started to walk outside. She began to wonder what she was going to do this summer. Was she going to extra training or go to the beach.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:29 pm
techno chuckled"ok baby girl"he said lifting snow up."here we go"he said a she turned his lower half of his body into a tornado and launched into the air with his duaghter in his arms

hiko laughed"yep yep!"he said as he closed his eyes and laughed harder as he raised his hands making a spark of electricty snap and pop above his head  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:09 pm
"Yay!!" Snow said in excitement as they started to fly.

"Careful now, let's not hurt anyone." Suki said when Hiko started making sparks of electricity. She put a hand on his head as she put the card away, she'll find out what it was later.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff