Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
vampires versus werewolfs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf_grl_89

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:52 pm
Janey sighed, shaking her head. "Not a good idea.." she said to herself, seeing Nova run off. Janey looked around, seein the ghost werewolf, curious of him though she had to get away from here first. She trotted down the hall, squeezing through a dor on the way out, to the outside.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:09 pm
vance shrugged returning to his human form "all right just thought id let you know" he smiled and dissapeared into a nearby wall reappearing sitting atop the scaffolding of the dinning room. he surveyed the area looking for potential prank spots when he noticed the massive chandelier hanging above the table "oh this will be good" he let out a dramatic evil laugh that could be heard through out the building "ooops got carried away there"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:13 pm
name/nickname:Alexander saintclair
race:hybrid
ability's:element control,telekinesis,mind reading
weapons of choice:twin swords
bio: marcus one night wile he was following the scent of blood and found young Alexander bathed in blood of his family member who had just been slain by humans and left young Alexander to grieve the death of his family members.marcus took pity on the poor youth and pleaded his father to adopt Alexander.marcus father accepted but in one condition which was to take Alexander under his wing and be his guardian marcus gladly accepted and on that day Alexander became marcus little brother and the saintclair clan gained their first hybrid.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:28 pm
marcus looked around as he heard the laugh and located Alexander who gave marcus and inquiring look and nodded after which marcus gave Alexander a node and simultaneously they both raised both hands and four walls of rock came right out of the floor around the table in which their parents were siting.after that marcus moved his arms outwards and a fifth wall of rock was created out of the castle wall in back of the table creating a ceiling on the fort like structure.
(just to clear any worries earth or rock is an element and they just made a rock box around the table and their parents)  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Reavis Faldare

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:53 pm
Wolf_grl_89
Reavis Faldare
(I know I am not a part of this, but I was just wanting to point out that it is 'Werewolves', as the plural of wolf is wolves.

Thank you for your time ^^. )

dude, it can be either.

'dude', when talking about them collectively, as in the title 'Vampires versus werewolfs' it is Werewolves.. if you mean 'the Werewolf's blade.' it works, but saying two things, vampires and werewolves, you place the f with a v and add es...

basic English  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:07 am
Reavis Faldare
Wolf_grl_89
Reavis Faldare
(I know I am not a part of this, but I was just wanting to point out that it is 'Werewolves', as the plural of wolf is wolves.

dude, it can be either.

'dude', when talking about them collectively, as in the title 'Vampires versus werewolfs' it is Werewolves.. if you mean 'the Werewolf's blade.' it works, but saying two things, vampires and werewolves, you place the f with a v and add es...

basic English

ok it was my mistake im sorry can we move on now  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:47 am
Sky caught the smell when Marcus did and smiled "Finally some action" He ran after the smell grinning for the thrill of a fight was running threw his blood.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:06 am
marcos50
Reavis Faldare
Wolf_grl_89
Reavis Faldare

dude, it can be either.

basic English

ok it was my mistake im sorry can we move on now

was only telling the facts.  

Reavis Faldare

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:47 pm
Vance was taken back by the sudden rock formation "huh? well that wont do. hows a guy supposed to play a prank with that around? no one would even see it!" putting his genus brain to work he hatched up a plan "allright operation night crawler" using his telekinesis vance lifted up the roof of the wall structure and moved it out of the what doing the same to the other walls "hmmmm on second thought maybe operation night crawler is to awesome a name for such a simple plan"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:28 pm
there was no one around anymore do to the fact that they had all started running and screaming right after the laugh.marcus noticed the walls moving and was taken aback marcus was no next to Alexander .marcus whispered something to Alexander and Alexander ran into the boundaries of the walls.marcus did the same as before creating another box of rock around his parent and Alexander this time though there were notable differences. there were hocks of rock coming out of holes on the edges of the roof of the structure keeping the roof and walls in place there were also diagonal columns supporting the walls in place now the walls and roof could not go anywhere. after which marcus took out his twin swords out of his Cain and looked around expecting for something to pop out anywhere at any time.marcus was partly alone because sky had run of with a psychedelic look on his face which usually meant werewolf which marcus also smelled.nova was walking toward him now .  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:48 pm
vance turned himself invisible and dropped down, he walked up to marcus and playfully waved his hands in front of his face and made faces at him "haha sucker" he walked past him and approached the new stone block and patted it "wow exellent craftmanship. pretty much impenetrable. except" he easily phased through the stone wall seeing the two leaders of the house he made himself visible to them "booooooooooooooo"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:53 pm
Nova had heard the laugh herself and suspected a certain ghost. She weaved her way through the disraught crowd praying that Janey had made it out. Nova put on her best confused expression as she got closer, Marcus might get supicious if she acted as if she knew something. "What's going on here?" She asked with fake concern.  

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:13 pm
Alexander was taken back when a person appeared in front of him and his parents.Alexander quickly took out his twin swords and took a swing at the person and was surprised when nothing happened to the figure the sword just passed right though the figures body like it was not there.marcus looked at nova and said "when i heard the laugh me and my brother made a box of rock around my parents just to take precautions but some thing moved the boxes walls out of place so i just made the box more unmovable"now looking at the rock structure.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:36 am
Sky stopped at the Stone wall and looked around and noticed Marcus was alone and he ran back to his side and took out his tonfas "This is pissing me off"  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games