Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:04 pm
K-Ba smiles in delight for multiple reasons,"I can't believe she is a fighter, and such an eloquent display of power. If only other circumstances were in motion." thinks it young Panther elf. "LET US MOVE!! THE SHEILD IS DOWN!!!" Shouts the General with Authority. K-Ba shakes himself out of his daze and charges across the border line, side-by-side with the lovely mercenary.

Meanwhile The queen has taken the fight a little farther away from the City. A distance to which only a their screams can be heard faintly and a glow from her FireBird form is the only thing that may be seen.

She continues to dodge boulders, narrowly, not realizing that every boulder that passes by her is melding into a the rest of them, creating an asteroid-like mass of stone. All boulders merge together behind her, she charges towards Alex, only to be more than a moment to slow. Pheonix quickly turns, discovering the mass with a look of mixed Terror and Anger on her face. "I believe it ends here, My far below worthy opponent." confidently lets out the attacker, just before he sends the boulder flying at her."Not even you are fast enough to dodge this one." Pheonix turns to run, but realizes it is not much help. The boulder stopps dead in it's tracks less than any measureable distance from her face, a voice heard from the shadows," It is over, you vile creature. How dare you threaten the Life of my family. The lives of my people. The Lives of an entire species? Your fight with her is over. Your fight with me is only beginning."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:20 pm
Hatira smirked lightly and got prepared to attack anything that was going to get in the way, her swords were prepared to protect her if necessary and she was ready to kick some serious butt and she silently muttered, "Good luck to all who is fighting, and may god be with them."  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:58 pm
K-Ba attacked a Golem, barely cracking it."This is going to be hard." General Negat Says nothing, but attacks the hands and feet of a golem, attempting to imobilize it. Colnol Oblivion doing the same. Screams and battle cries can be heard all around.

Out in the distance....

Alex requests to see the face of the creature who stopped his assualt on the queen, Ouit of the Shadows hovers a familiar looking Dark Siberian Tiger Anthromorph,"What is your name, you Vile creature." "Oh how quickly we forget, you pile of forbidden magic." Alex begins to back-up slightly, "You can't be, the master said you were done with." Xexx moves down to his wife's unconscious body,"You wore her out." Placing his hand on the boulder, it flies back towards Alex, who doesn't even attempt to stop it. An evil luagh is belted out across the Abyss, Xexx turns his attention from his wife, to find it comes from with-in the Large mass of stone."No, it cannot be." Slowly, but surely, the mass begins to break and reform, reform in the image of the Grovelor, the God of Terra. "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!?!?!?!?" "Don't you reconize the power that we both hold? The Power I received from you." "I swear you will explain, moments before you're death." A young woman apearing to be fifteen floats out of the darkness down to Xexx,"I'll will leave him to you." Xexx Nods and instructs her to take Pheonix into the shadows and hide."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:34 pm
Hatira muttered lightly as she easily cut through the golems with her water/wind blades from her swords and in total, she took out about 100 already and she yawned, "Where's the strong ones?" She said sarcastically as she moved quickly through the pack of golems that had tried to come in on her, taking them down easily, "This is no competition for me..." she muttered silently, continuing fighting the golems that had decided that she was a threat and needed to be taken down; and fast.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:09 pm
K-ba wqas surpirsed at how easily she moved through them, but blamed it on her swords and thinking to himself,"Can she be any more perfect?" as continues to attack a Golem, with very little being done.

Meanwhile Xexx's eyes flare black in fury, as he charges the Puppet, now known as Alex, His body become enveloped with numerous tornadoes,"AEROTH'S PUPPET" a tornado fist drills into what is expected to be the chest of Alex for about 5 feet, Xexx feels it isn't enough and amps it up a great deal by screaming out,"AQUANUS's PUPPET" adding a barrage of water to the tornado that drills through the stone mass.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:27 pm
Hatira was gracefully and easily moving through the golems, taking them down quickly one by one or in multiple groups with her swords and muttered, "These things are pathetic..." She drove her sword through one of them and threw blades of water/wind combined at them, thanking god for her training in sword dance, the art of the sword, and assassination.

Hatira's ears twitched with each strike to hit the other comming at the back of her, her arm practically useless with the sword as even though the sword weighs a ton, she can still use it quickly, not to mention two of those heavy swords and working with them at the same time.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:15 pm
K-Ba grumbles when she kills the one he is working on," Hey, you couldn't do that without those swords. Afterall they are 5 foot thick masses of granite, and you seem demonstrate what comes naturally to me, Speed and agility." K-Ba cracks his neck knowing it is time to get real, he begins chanting and incantation, one that will ring out even the the deafest of ears before its function is complete. "K-Ba, why you not begin that when we started this fight?" Shouted General Nagat,"This would have saved us some trouble." Colnol Oblivion responds," Look at the girl, I can tell the pain it cuases her not the hold her ears. What good is she is she can't move?" K-Ba, unaware of the conversation around him increases his volume as a visable Wind of Shadow bigins to blow, cutting through everything."CHINEMIPYKUIEYUNG FORTHO DI-ERK BLUAW SHOUN VOR" K-Ba's eyes turn black as an aura the shape of a female forms around him, lifting him from the area on land his feet rest upon, as the black air stirs to a speed of a hurricane smashing Golems and soldiers alike into eachother, leaving no one safe, and shredding the land to peices.

Across the Abyss, Xexx continues the Change puppet phases chipping away at the, what appears tobe, 200 foot tall Golem, when suddenly His body Glows and his body changes completely, the Fire Red hair flows from his scalp as his fur falls from his body and his skin dies and cracks to the appearance of a Zombie,"I'm Back...." Alex Screams in fear," YOU CANNOT BE ALIVE, XEXX KILLED YOU!!!!" The Flaming Red head snickers," I was weak and our souls bonded, you know I won't hesitate to flat out kill you, and after all, if my sister had not locked me away, you'd never have the chance to exist, I know that for fact becuase, you are not the Alex created by the only creature who life meant any amount to me." "NO, NECRON, PLEASE, I DO WHAT I DO FOR YOU, MY GOD, MY MASTER DOES WHAT HE DOES TO PROVE HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOUR MOST VALUED PRIEST." Necron shoves his fist into the stone and gives life to it, turning it to flesh,"THE PREIST OF DEATH DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT I WAS CAPABLE OF, OTHERWISE THEY WOULD HAVE KNOWN LOYALTY ONLY GO THEM A SHORT AND PAINLESS DEATH." Once it was completly skin forced it to age into the dust that the stone was created of, Aging This Alex to a point of utter feebleness in the process."Be glad Xexx fights me from killing you." Xexx's voice breaks through,"NOW BACK WHERE YOU BELONG NECRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" THe Body explodes and reforms in the image of Xexx from the dust that floated around the Abyss,"Bring Pheonix, I have this worm." Xexx grabs Alex and the girl floats out with Pheonix in her arms."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:43 pm
Hatira mutters, "I'm very capable of putting a ********' barrier on to make noise non-exsistant and make sure i can still move. I'm not bloody deaf." She continued to hack away at the golems as she easily put up a barrier around her and kept attacking without the noise that may be harmful to her.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:45 pm
When she saw what was going on, she went behind something and put a barrier around her to prevent injury to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:13 am
Xexx and the young woman approach the edge of the city and notice what K-Ba is up to, The young woman gasps," I"ve never seen uncle K-Ba like this." Xexx shakes his head," Neither have I, you stay back, Krista, i'll handle this." He moves in quickly, thrusting his shoulder into K-Ba's mid-section and knocking him into the ground. The aura fades and the winds die and vanish."Well thats no way to solve a problem." Krista flys up quickly,"I think he is unconscious. Is everyone else ok?" The barrier fades and Xexx lifts K-Ba onto his back,"Let us get to the mansion, and you all can explain what ahs happened in my absense."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:05 pm
Hatira muttered lightly as she held her arm, hiding the fact that she had gotten hit by one of the golems hard in the arm at the end of this battle and she flipped up her hood of her cape and put her swords away, the cape hiding her injury but not hiding the pain that was slightly evident in Hatira's eyes. The wound was pretty bad as one of the wounds on her arm was cut as deep as the bone.

Hatira looked over at K-Ba and sighed lightly, she was hiding her slightly blush, and she had noticed at the beginning of the battle that she liked her alot. She walked with the rest of the group back to the mansion.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:11 pm
hmmm*looks about*  

Panthress YuYu

Sparkly Lunatic

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:59 am
Back at the mansion, Xexx walks into the "throne room", everyone stands in respect for the Demon Lord. He walks around his desk and sits down before speaking."I've been gone for sometime, that I understand, but a reason is hard to explain, even if it is myself. I am back, and what is important is the reports you all owe me. General Negat, would you begin."

General Negat stands and nods as he begins pacing the room trying to figure out where to start,"Well, when the queen stated you vanished, she was about two days from going into Labor. She had your duaghter on the starship, and found her way back here. Since then, The Lycan, the elemental and the Wizard that we turned away upon your arrival were murdered by a Lion Anthromorph demonstrating your wind abilities, Aeroth has nothing to do with it. A Sha-Nuk Galaxy, has reported a JayZard performing your fire abilities on one of the planets, and Alex's return with the Terra abilities. So far Alex has been the only one taken care of." Xexx nods in understanding,"So, my wife took Alex on head first, and you all stayed back?" Colonol Oblivion jumps up,"We were following the orders of the Queen." Xexx looks sternly at the outspoken officer," Understood, but hold you tongue. And can someone explain to me who this woman is in my chamber." General Negat speaks up,"Sir, this is miss Hatira. She has come searching for you, she appeared while we were in preparation to take on Alex." Xexx nods,"Hatira, huh? Ummm, Are you considered Aquanus's Neice?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:50 pm
Hatira stepped forward a bit, still holding her arm but hiding it under her cape and she nodded lightly, "Yes sir, I am who you speak of." Her dog ears had twtiched lightly and her swords were still hitched to her back in a 'x' formation and her hood was down still.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:09 pm
A young elvish warrior pulls himself off the grass he had been sleeping on. "Well," he says "I suppose I should get moving to the village and buy some supplies before I leave." Just then a man runs up to the warrior from the village. "Leaving so soon, sir" the man asks. "Yes," replies the elf "That is the life of a drifter, but I shall stop in the village to purchase some food and drink before I leave." The man looked at the powerful warrior with a face that showed that he was bored in the village. "Alright," the warrior sighed "You can come with me, but I recommend you buy a sword first. There are many bandits in the world and I seem to draw them to me."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff