Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
█The ؃ƒiciαl Randσm Crew & Regulars RP▓ WAFFLES Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:43 pm
Shruging she answered "I don't know...Whatereyou want...fer now that be.."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:57 pm
monom puts a CD int the boombox and grins
"I think this song'll Do"
The boombox starts laying Dare by Gorillaz  

King Monom
Crew

Dapper Archenemy

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:07 pm
"I-Oh my god I love this song!" After tossing her bottle of rum to a random guldie, she does the 'D.A.R.E' Dance.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:44 pm
"Ah-ha!" he yelled, triumphantly. "Snacks!"
With a flick of his tail, he skipped his way back to the first page, grabbing a hand full of baby carrots and stuffing them into his mouth. While he munched on them, he leaned against the table, waiting for Guild Prom festivities to begin.

Le Sapphoux

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:55 pm
Alexia had barrel ninja rolled under the snack table sometime after setting up. She lay hidden listening to the bustle above. "Noooooooooooh don eat meh! I have five kids!!" She stiffled a giggle.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:16 pm
Sappho perked his ears up at the sound of a plea for mercy. He held up the carrot he was about to bite in half.
"I'm so sorry, Mr. Carrot!" he said with a horrified look. "I... I didn't know!"
He placed it back on the platter and gave it a pat of good intentions. As he did this, he was suddenly aware of the music filling the prom room. He looked over to one of his unicorns, suddenly compelled to send the robotic one off on a star-crushing, fairy-gathering adventure. He shook the feeling off and decided to belt along with the song.
"ALWAYS, I WANT TO BE WITH YOU! MAKE BELIEVE IN YOU! IN HARMONY, HARMONY, OH LOVE!"
The expression on his face was ecstatic.

Le Sapphoux

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:32 pm
Trying to not indulge herself in a fit of giggles the girl stiffled as many as she could. She rolled sideways under the table holding a stitch in her side and then she noticed her dress had decided to get stuck on one of the legs. Fidgeting under the table she pouted and tugged, tugged and pouted. After a few short minutes, a slight ripping sound and one "Oh s**t!" later, she sat up under the table and patched the small rip back together. She wasn't concerned about being heard, Come on Feel the Noise was playing and echoed through the dance hall.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:52 pm
*Runs over to the food.*  

Azadiax

Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Market Browser 100

Azadiax

Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:02 pm
*Rolls around with a tummy ache* To much food. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:14 pm
Wide eyed, Alexia got out from under the snack table as White Flag began to play. She fairy danced through the hall. Her gown flowed softly this way and that. A cascade of purple and black lace followed her beck and call.  

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:21 pm
Doing a roll, which was quickly turned into a back-flip, Dagger lands in the middle of the dance floor, and bows. "You all be havin' better be havin' enjoyed that, I`ve been workin' on 't fer moons" She remarked with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:22 pm
Dance with a Balmb Fish started to play and Alexia preceeded to waltz with herself not realizing someone was talking to her. One would swear by her movements and her eyes she could actually see somebody even though no one was there.  

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:27 pm
"......Well thats a wee bit freaky t'ain't it.." Dagger mumbled to herself, after watching Alexia for a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:31 pm
With a sudden pout and stomp of her foot, Alexia plopped down randomly where she stood as Tick Tock started to play. She glared at the floor and wondered why anybody would like this song.  

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:33 pm
"I must admit I agree wi' ye me hearty."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items