Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:55 pm
Eragon nodded and gave one last glance to his brother. "yea i do, its seems like everyone else is also..." he took her hand and ran to the gym with her.

Dante sighed in relief when his borther left and nodded a 'thanks for not making me have to introduce you' he saw her smile and they walked to the gym.

Serrinia nodded back and continued thier talking even when they were in gym class.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:08 pm
When he took her hand and made it into a hand in arm gesture it happened the same with edward, edward shot him a glance but didn't seem to notice and grabbed Ami's other hand so hard she was caught off guard and started to fall over.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:21 pm
Eragon caught her and gave a smile. "you alright?"

Dante and serrinia sat on the bleachers a few feet away form the other almost in a seeming other world of theirs.

"so you ran away fro home?" serrinia asked in a monotoned voice but still with some shock.

he nodded and turned his head. "they abused me and my brother alot, they drank too much to boot..." he looked to her eyes again with a soft face. "what happened to you?"

serrina sighed. "i don't wanna say..its too personal.." she didn't want to tell anyone shes an orphan...thats the reason why mostly she tried to be emotionless  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:35 pm
She was uncontious. that's one thing she would never tell anyone, when she is suprised to much she faints...and when she fainted the top few buttons of her shirt came undone, exposing more than her tattoo....  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:45 pm
Eragon's eyes were transfixed for a moment of surprise but closed his eyes and took her to the girl gym teacher. "she fainted, ma'am can you button up her shirt lease?" he didn't want to do it since hes a guy and didn't want to look like he was taking advantage if her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:59 pm
"ugh, crap!!!" and she shot out of the nurses office like a frikin bullet and to the vending machine, she....needed a twix.
(what did eragon think of what he saw? i wanna know, oh the anticipation!)  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:07 pm
(i think he was surprised and well...if not for him being angellic he'd prob...take advantage...but he's that kind of person)

serrinia chuckled as the girl shot and went to the vending machine.

Eragon was still beat red from the incident, but he turned to the others. "so whats your names?"

"serrinia.." Dante muttered to him. "shes serrinia.."  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:21 pm
(oh, so its instinct not to but he wanted to?) She came barging into the gym at full speed, stopped and pulled out her stash of candy bars and soda(her fave snack) she was acheing, you could still see her tattoo on her left shoulder but her shirt was buttoned. guys passing by her fell over themselves then looking at her tattoo and her alone, she was hot, in every way, but she didn't care. she finally said "hi guys."  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:26 pm
(well sort of, he prob likes her, but he just met her..but he does have a tiny crush...)

serrinia smiled. "guess who finally deceded to show!" she gave a smirk with a more emotional voice than her monotoned voice. she chuckled as most of the guys fell head over heels seeing Ami, it was funny to her.

dante smiled a little at serrinia and looked to Ami. "so whats you name?" he was trying to be friendly to evryone today to make a good impression, mostly serrinia...  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:43 pm
"Ameratsu, yours?" she drank a little soda and turned into neko form, her wolf-like tail and all, stared at him. Edward left for somewhere , so he was nowhere to be found. then someone bursts through the door "oh my god..." she says excited (this is going to be Edwards brother) "Riku!!!!" she jumps and gives him a hug apparently happy to see him. "Ami!! you've grown alot, how've you been?" and they get into a long converstion, and everyone looks confused.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:08 pm
Serrinia snickered at the new students who seemed to join out of nowhere and turned to Dante. "so...whats been going on with you?"

he shrugged. "nothing much..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:23 pm
(Riku isnt going here.....but he is now a teacher staff ^^lol)
"Your going to be a sensei here?, AWESOME!!" Said Ami "yep, going to be the new mechanical engineering assistant sensei" said Riku "Now introduce me to your friends" he gave a smile and walked toward them "Well...they're not really my friends...." but she introduces anyway "she looks so happy" said Edward from the back of the gym door "I....wish i could make her smile like i could before the......incedent.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:28 pm
( do you need more Role-players?)  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:38 pm
(lol oops mah bad..) (and yush we need alot more)
serrinia waved a little with her emotionless face.

dante looked to serrinia and made a face that made her laugh so hard she fell on her butt on a lower bleacher. "gotcha to laugh!" he chuckled, soundign like it was a victory.

"oh- haha!" she sounded like she was mad a him but kept an odd smile

eragon laughed as his brother flirted with serrinia more. "whadda know, he found soemone.." he smiled  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:42 pm