Mochiccino

Biggest Cat

17,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:24 pm
Muffin of Magic
╔══════════════╗

☞ Welcome to the guild. Your story sounds pretty harsh, but I think I speak for everyone when I hope that your life makes a turn for the better. Good luck with your work. ☜

╚══════════════╝

Thank you. *hugs*

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:54 am
The human heart feels things the eyes cannot see...
User Image

To be honest, your story sounds a lot like mine. I have a disability, and people don't always realize that it doesn't make you a bad or horrible person. It doesn't mean you're stupid. I got made fun of for years.
I was quiet, and never really said much. In fact, the first real friend I ever made came up to me and started speaking french thinking that I either didn't speak english, or that I was mute. I haven't seen her for years because she moved at the end of grade 8.
I also haven't done very well in school. I had to take two extra years of highschool, soon to be a third and I can't do a GED because my boyfriend's mom works in that program and would think bad of me for it. She'd never let my boyfriend hear the end of how he could do better than me, she doesn't as it is.
I'm also suffering depression and have recently started to take meds for it. They help a bit, but the doctor said it could be up to three months before I felt the full effects.
Two years ago, I met a guy, he seemed really nice and we all made fun of him for liking one of our friends. But it turned out he liked me. He invited me over to his place where I ended up staying the night and...let's just say I could have charged him with sexual assault. But no one believes me because it was the vice-principal's nephew.

Sorry, this may have been a little long, but you're not alone. I know how you feel and we're all here for you.
You're a very brave and strong woman <3

User Image
...and knows what the mind cannot understand.

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items