Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [13]~ Announcements ~
Gaia Demonstration }rewards:10k or 50k or 100k or .. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ITS TIME FOR DEMONSTRATION
  OH YEAH
View Results

asian_godman111

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:34 am
this is my vid i hope u enjoy i dont care if i win
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eU5_9XwT7k  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:41 am
i ammaybe thicking about it ???????  

starlightk

1,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ramdom mix Up

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:49 am
i dont unstuder stand im have been donateing to ppl on gaia all time but they but dont donant to me wtf over 3m come on ppl

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:00 pm
well yea i dont hav a youube account so i cant do that but ill write it instead.

gaia is acually kind of fun for me, but it takes so long to earn money, the games are monotonus (except Zomg, which you can finish) and i dont like how i cant buy things because i dont use real money to get gaia cash. i cant do much on gaia anymore....  

xO_hErSheY kIsSes_Ox

Rainbow Genius

10,200 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Zoey Louvely

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:37 pm
ok here is my video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no5SfJ8Advo
srry its not very good...o suck at making videos...  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:50 am
Since i can't make a video or record sound (they are both crappy) i shall do it here! I listed good and bad points bout gaia

I've been a member for quite some time. Gaia hasn't changed much but it does seem to get a little boring at times. There are very few events and it seems that gaians are getting bored. When announcements are made some of them don't even go through. Their gaming system has gotten better only because they finally finished making ZOMG!

The forums are still the same way making it bored for some. They could try to make a forum leveling system and every time you level up you would get 1,000 gold and the higher you go the more money you get. But they should count how many forum posts you have before they start because you don't want to have to start from lvl 1 when you could have ben a lvl8 with your other posts.

In the past the shops on gaia were very simple. Personally i like the new way the shops look. They look more like a real "shop".

The art on gaia has greatly improved along with their comics. There is more of an anime-ish feeling to the art now and the story lines for the mangas are more intresting as well.

Overall gaia has changed but i hope in the future they add more things that would make gaia more popular and intresting.

Gaia 7/10 pretty good  

tokoshima22

Deathly Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

l squishedbug l

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:23 am
when does dis end ? ^^  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:26 am
Do We Always get A Prize From Making The Vid?
heart I'd Love To xD  

The One Eyed Fool

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Lieutenant IV

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:27 am
User Image

Hm... gonna do my best i think.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:28 am
I don't have a YouTube account cause my parents wont let me so I'm gonna say what i want right here.

I like Gaia its really fun I mean I get to meet new friends and hang out with my old. Gaia is really awesome and I try to get some of my friends at school to go on it but the just ignore me so I just get on my computer and get on. I really think Gaia is awesome for everyone who can join.

Thats all THX! heart heart  

xThe Forgotten Angelx

r0ckhottie V2

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:28 am
i dont understand this
explain to me with more details please?  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:31 am
Sounds fun but, I have no webcam, no voice recorder, and no youtube account. D; But have fun rest of yuh !  

Belleuh

Naughty Sex Symbol

Belleuh

Naughty Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:34 am
I hate that they fixed stuff that didn't need to be fixed but, on the other hand, they needed change. And I think it's for the best. You can't live your 'Gaian Life' the same as a year ago. You can't live without change. sweatdrop That is my saying.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:36 am
I think it's a great game biggrin , but as said, It could use some inprovments. Also, how are you suposed to put a video in the forums? question  

bazpito

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
[13]~ Announcements ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items